Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides Lysergamide producer taken down

Didgital

Moderator: PD
Staff member
Well, the main manufacturer of legal lysergamides and LSD prodrugs was taken down yesterday and the website and other affiliates have been seized. Sad day. I dont know if any arrests were made but I wouldn't be surprised.

It's probably ok to say the name as it's no longer a viable source but I will let a mod choose if it's ok.

Also based on the huge list of agencies involved this was a pretty substantial investigation.

Still, prolly kicking himself over the vice interview.

Last edited:
What are anyone’s thoughts on what this will do to supply? Glad I’m sitting on a couple doses to hold me for a minute of this gets rough like early 00’s.

-GC

What are anyone’s thoughts on what this will do to supply?
I tend to think this won't really affect the illegal LSD market, although I could see it pushing prices up.

I'm not 100% sure why, but LSD is cheaper than it's ever been in my lifetime, and readily available. I did wonder if the availability of the analogues caused LSD producers to drop prices but I dont really know. Should also point out there are multiple groups doing pretty large scale synths.

I'm not really worried about world drying up, but I am a bit sad because not everyone has access to LSD, and some of those compounds were truly novel and unique. There goes my chance to ever try MAL-LAD or IPR-LAD 😭

That said, I'm fortunate to have tried some of these analogues. I actually got to eat the very first batch of AL-LAD when it was only available on the dark web. Was the best.

I tend to think this won't really affect the illegal LSD market, although I could see it pushing prices up.

I'm not 100% sure why, but LSD is cheaper than it's ever been in my lifetime, and readily available. I did wonder if the availability of the analogues caused LSD producers to drop prices but I dont really know. Should also point out there are multiple groups doing pretty large scale synths.

I'm not really worried about world drying up, but I am a bit sad because not everyone has access to LSD, and some of those compounds were truly novel and unique. There goes my chance to ever try MAL-LAD or IPR-LAD 😭

That said, I'm fortunate to have tried some of these analogues. I actually got to eat the very first batch of AL-LAD when it was only available on the dark web. Was the best.

I’m sad cuz I missed the train on those, back when they were easier for me to access I felt my money was better spent elsewhere and now I live with regret. AL-LAD is the one I wanted to try most!

But like you said, at least LSD availability and price is better than it’s ever been (in my lifetime). I’ve nothing but good things to say of all the LSD I’ve come across in the last 5yrs.

-GC

If this is the company that was also making a variety of phenethylamines and arrylcyclohexamines then I am extremely sad to hear this.

Hopefully someone else enters the scene soon.

EDIT: Does anybody have any evidence of a raid? All I see is that the website is down.

Last edited:
Does anybody have any evidence of a raid?
Err sorta, just the YouTube video I posted which shows dutch police entering a sister company which also had their domain seized.

I had recently been on the site. if I remember they had quite the selection, including arylcyclohexamines.

0t7rpyfhjwy91.jpg

this will have no affect at all on the supply of LSD. But it will def impact all analouges they were making. And say goodbye to any new lsyeramide analouges been invented once the chemist is put in jail.

If they just kept it to the EU only and stopped shipping to america they would of not violated international law.

In the netherlands they have done nothing wrong under the law. The lawyers will get this thrown out unless america tries to get them trialled in an american court.

But others will rise up in the netherlands and take their place. Big RC manfucaters have been busted before in Amsterdam and more folk just appear.

Since they did not make illegal drugs or sell illegal drugs. This is a easy clear cut court case for a good lawyer. Lol gov fucking waste of money.

LSD production will not change one bit. But most if not all of the analogues will be fucked. I'm unclear on whether they were the only producers of them all... I know they pioneered it, bit I think there may be a few other producers at this point, of some of them, anyway. I know there is a big supplier in another part of the world that has bulk quantities of ALD-52 crystal, and I think they make it themselves, though I'm not sure about that, they might get it in large bulk from these guys and resell it, I rally just don't know.

The LSD network is very robust though, right now. I can't claim to know the ins and outs but good LSD is cheap and plentiful (much cheaper and more plentiful than any of the analogues) and coming from all over the place.

The biggest loss is AL-LAD. The 1-subs are great, and cool because they're legal alternatives to LSD,. but they're essentially just prodrugs, with arguably slightly different effect. AL-LAD is a unique gem.

LSD production will not change one bit. But most if not all of the analogues will be fucked. I'm unclear on whether they were the only producers of them all... I know they pioneered it, bit I think there may be a few other producers at this point, of some of them, anyway. I know there is a big supplier in another part of the world that has bulk quantities of ALD-52 crystal, and I think they make it themselves, though I'm not sure about that, they might get it in large bulk from these guys and resell it, I rally just don't know.

The LSD network is very robust though, right now. I can't claim to know the ins and outs but good LSD is cheap and plentiful (much cheaper and more plentiful than any of the analogues) and coming from all over the place.

The biggest loss is AL-LAD. The 1-subs are great, and cool because they're legal alternatives to LSD,. but they're essentially just prodrugs, with arguably slightly different effect. AL-LAD is a unique gem.
ETH-LAD too.

They were also the ones providing all the subbed trypts and such, but I have a feeling the operation isn't dying entirely. Looking around the net though, I think the US is getting the UK treatment - nobody will ship here.

If this is the company that was also making a variety of phenethylamines and arrylcyclohexamines then I am extremely sad to hear this.

Hopefully someone else enters the scene soon.

EDIT: Does anybody have any evidence of a raid? All I see is that the website is down.

The US government is also believed to be behind the targeting on Tuesday by Dutch police of a laboratory, Lizard Labs, near the city of Maastricht, which makes LSD analogues currently legal in some countries, including Germany. The raid was confirmed to VICE World News by insiders, who filmed police entering the warehouse. Equipment was seized and the lab’s website was shut down by the US government.

While I have a decent stash but this is a bad time for me to stock up. I knew this day was coming. My LSD network suffered greatly during the lockdown as it was connected to festival scene, guess I need to make some cold calls or even (gasp) go to some shows next summer. I am really choked. So are those chinese ald-52 people legit for real, like people have have ALD shipped from China for real? This really sucks.

The US government is also believed to be behind the targeting on Tuesday by Dutch police of a laboratory, Lizard Labs, near the city of Maastricht, which makes LSD analogues currently legal in some countries, including Germany. The raid was confirmed to VICE World News by insiders, who filmed police entering the warehouse. Equipment was seized and the lab’s website was shut down by the US government.

While I have a decent stash but this is a bad time for me to stock up. I knew this day was coming. My LSD network suffered greatly during the lockdown as it was connected to festival scene, guess I need to make some cold calls or even (gasp) go to some shows next summer. I am really choked. So are those chinese ald-52 people legit for real, like people have have ALD shipped from China for real? This really sucks.
From what I've heard that Chinese ALD-52 is a bad synth....the fact that it's listed as ALD-52 hcl and not ALD-52 tartarate should be a red flag....I've also heard that the inactive isomers are not separated so having like 6 sterio isomers makes 600ug equal to 100ug of the LL stuff....I would avoid it...

If they just kept it to the EU only and stopped shipping to america they would of not violated international law.

In the netherlands they have done nothing wrong under the law. The lawyers will get this thrown out unless america tries to get them trialled in an american court.
They didn't actually send anything to the USA but the site clearly said if you want someone who ships to the usa contact Smokey

"Also targeted by the US government was Matthew Grimm from the UK. Grimm, aged in his late 40s and originally from Bristol, owned Smokeyschemsite.com, an online marketplace alleged to have sold illegal drugs to US customers using virtual currency.
Source: https://www.vice.com/en/article/xgykwq/fentanyl-europe-dark-web

That is probably conspiracy under US law. The fact they went out of the way to get him in particular suggests the us government are going for LL for sending to the product to USA. What other charges do they have besides conspiracy to send drugs to the USA? The stuff they made is legal in NL and they followed other European laws. Hopefully they won't get extradited and just get a slap on the wrist and be back someday.

This is bad i always said pills / blotters would one day come back to bite them on the ass, how do you state something isn't for human consumption when its divided up into 100's of doses? It should have just been a piece of paper you cut up yourself with a ruler. 10 years ago all RCs were in powder no pills no blotter. And being in that Vice thing was foolish. I knew this wouldn't last forever but now that its ending I'm mad, sad and disappointed.

Nooo!! :cry:

This is so gutting to hear.. what a tragedy. I really hope the chemist and any other staff behind Lizard Labs do not suffer in the hands of law enforcement. 🙏 Even better, I hope they're able to push back and get back in operation and regain their domain. What a stupid thing for LE to focus on.

They did a great deed for humanity. I feel really lucky to have had the chance to sample these extraordinary compounds, especially AL-LAD and ETH-LAD. When ETH-LAD popped up on LL's distributor Lysergi I was lucky to be probably one of the first people in the world to fill an order and then sample it, once in a lifetime, maybe once in history.

I hope someone is ready to fill these shoes from some other spot on the globe. I sure hope some other passionate chemists are able to keep exploring novel lysergamides (IP-LAD, PRO-LAD.. what else was promising?) and bring them to the world.

I never heard about that vice interview until just now. It was very cool to see the chemist (was he named?), I wish I could buy him a beer and listen to his stories all day. Too bad they didn't anonymize him better, if that was indeed what tipped LE off. I imagine he must have shared his techniques with other underground chemists.

One of the rules of this game, never let your ego get the better of you. Letting in Vice or National Geographic is about as dumb as it gets and does nothing more than to stroke the ego of the people looking to be on there. It’s the humble types that never tell a soul, drive a used Volvo with 300k miles on it, and wear the same clothes which never get busted.

-GC