• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

maeng da Thai vs Bali kratom

falsifiedhypothesi

Bluelight Crew
I've already had plenty of Bali kratom and was wondering how good quality maeng da would compare. Is it more of a stimulant or depressant? More or
less euphoric?

I prefer the bali over maeng da. I found mang da less euphoric and also less sociable. My favorite is classic bali. However if I want something really stimulating I go for red vein Thai.

Everybody is different. My friend swears by maeng da thai. I prefer bali as maeng da seems to only give me anxiety but not energy. Bali makes me energetic while he would be about to fall asleep from a dose.

In my experience maeng da is much more energetic and social while Bali (and any red vein I've tried) is more sedating. It seems like where you get it matters quite a bit, though.

I'm almost certain my source would have decent quality maeng da, They always have good quality Bali. I guess if there isn't a huge difference in strength it isn't worth paying almost 3x the price of Bali per oz.

No it's certainly not! The difference is tiny where I get it and it's worth the different effects. I wouldn't touch maeng da at 3x the price of Bali.

Supposedly there is no Kratom growing on Bali, it's just a name that came from the fact the distribution was done from Bali. Sometimes the so called Bali is actually Borneo Red Vein, or a mixture of it with another strain like a Sumatra Red or white Vein. In general Reds are more painkilling/ sedatives and the Whites are more euphoric and stimlating. Although for me it doesn't work like that I find Borneo suits me best for euphoria.

Green Malay has the best of both worlds and some of it's own characteristics. Maeng Da is overhyped and pricey imo as it does nothing for me the other strains do better. Another greet one was Super Sunda which was almost twice as strong and longer lasting as Borneo. Good luck.