• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

Magnet Trick

Status
Not open for further replies.

M30w88

Greenlighter
Can anyone explain the science behind the the burnt meth/magnet trick? Does it actually work, or is it mental? And if so, why? Thank you.

Someone told me a fix for a burnt bowl of meth being smoked out of a glass pipe, is to take a magnet and run it around the outside of the bowl for 30 seconds or so. To fix the nasty burnt taste, that is a result from over heating the bowl.

Someone told me a fix for a burnt bowl of meth being smoked out of a glass pipe, is to take a magnet and run it around the outside of the bowl for 30 seconds or so. To fix the nasty burnt taste, that is a result from over heating the bowl.

Interesting.

Any takers?

I'd love to know if this has any basis in science as well, but I doubt it tbh.

A magnet against glass will do nothing. If your meth has a lot of heavy metals in it from the chemicals in the production process the magnet would adhere to those elements and MAYBE move them around in the pipe a little bit. If you try this and it does anything at least you know there are toxic metals in your meth.

Can anyone explain the science behind the the burnt meth/magnet trick? Does it actually work, or is it mental? And if so, why? Thank you.
YES IT ABSOLUTELY DOES WORK. I don't know how and stumbled upon this post while in my search for knowledge on this one. Unexplainable so far to me although I've seen something about it being called paramagnetic...I'll post any updates I find. But to answer yes it somehow magically works like a dream. Don't listen to these folks who just think it's impossible and have no experience. It does seemi mpossible but it is nonetheless.

Cannot see this having any merit whatsoever. I think someone is messing with you.

This used to be advanced drug discussion lol
Don't comment unless u have tried it and have any actual knowledge to bring to the table

I've seen something about it being called paramagnetic
This means that if you had like an MRI size electromagnet and cooled the meth to near absolute zero, you might be able to detect the force on the meth crystals if you had an accurate enough scale/force gauge.

Not going to really apply at non-physics lab levels of magnetism or non-cryogenic states.

Unlikely a ferrous metal would be an impurity in meth at a level to be detected with a magnet. Not commonly used in synths as catalysts.

I'm um going to close this, I'm like super biased against meth threads where people argue unfalsifiable things that need to be experienced during meth psychosis.

We have a stimulant social parlor thread that could have some good debate about this or maybe check out the philosophy and spirituality thread of you are interested in discussing intangibles.

Status
Not open for further replies.