• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Male Body Hair

im only down with the blonde ass-hair... fuck the nasty black ass hair... ew...

I think (naturally) hairless boys are sexy....well not completely hairless...but you know. None on the chest or anything.

The only hair I really think is icky on boys, is back hair. And even abit of that isnt gonna phase me if the guy is cute and I like him enough.

The rest is fine, as long as your not gorrilla man. My boyfriend has a hairy chest/stomach..he hates it but I actually kinda like it. Its soft and fuzzy and it keeps me warm on cold nights :)

If a guy shaves ANYTHING completely (besides his face..or balls perhaps, though its not a requirement) I would be turned off. Boys are supposed to have hair!!

SIM-1 said:
my bloody boyfriend gets like full body waxes. I fucking hate it..... I want to be with a man not some fairy...LOL. I think that if someone gave u a negative comment they can fuck off. Do whateva makes u happy. I love hair on men. Men are meant to be men. I wish my guy would let it grow. Apparently its "more comfortable".:)

That's so funny :D hehehe

I totally agree... a bit of hair is that little bit of "difference" between us and them.

Shave your pubes (not completely, but enough to get it out of our teeth) but leave the rest alone.