• The Dive
    Welcome Guest

Please read before posting:
    Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • The Dive Moderators: Mr. Krinkle | Mysterier | Burnt Offerings

Social Issues Matt Walsh's 'What is a Woman?' (Transgender Thread)

AbbeyLee

Bluelighter
Isn't it just amazing what having an open mind can do. Some of the other people in this thread could probably take note of your attitude.

I've spoken to a trans person who didn't want to go near this thread but thanked me in PM for being rational.

Like I've said about 10 times, I don't think Matt Walsh is the greatest opener for a serious discussion on the transgender issue. The man is a half-witted, right-wing reactionary, also associated with this Great Replacement Theory ie. White Supremacy 🤦🏻‍♀️

Eligiu

Discord Moderator
I've spoken to a trans person who didn't want to go near this thread but thanked me in PM for being rational.

Like I've said about 10 times, I don't think Matt Walsh is the greatest opener for a serious discussion on the transgender issue. The man is a half-witted, right-wing reactionary, also associated with this Great Replacement Theory ie. White Supremacy 🤦🏻‍♀️

Yeah and see this is what I meant by when that Mjall person asked me whether I think I'm famous or something.

Clearly I do not, but I do happen to be the only (and I mean only) trans person on the forums who is ever willing to dive headfirst into these topics, which means that as a result, people end up recognising my screen name from my numerous posts on the subject.

I would have thought that was patently obvious given the blatant lack of any other trans person ever posting in any other threads (except when I tagged another trans forum member in and they posted a couple of times too) so it's not like I think I'm special, it's just by definition I become sort of the focal point for the community and representative of it due to being the only one willing to risk it.

I do not blame your friend for avoiding this thread. Half the time I don't know why I even bother.

Mjäll

Bluelighter
Yeah and see this is what I meant by when that Mjall person asked me whether I think I'm famous or something.

Clearly I do not, but I do happen to be the only (and I mean only) trans person on the forums who is ever willing to dive headfirst into these topics, which means that as a result, people end up recognising my screen name from my numerous posts on the subject.

I would have thought that was patently obvious given the blatant lack of any other trans person ever posting in any other threads (except when I tagged another trans forum member in and they posted a couple of times too) so it's not like I think I'm special, it's just by definition I become sort of the focal point for the community and representative of it due to being the only one willing to risk it.

I do not blame your friend for avoiding this thread. Half the time I don't know why I even bother.

Why would a stranger online have read any of your posts just because you're the only trans person on this forum?

It's simply a blatantly and unequivocally self-centered way to respond to anything.

No big deal really, afaik

Eligiu

Discord Moderator
Why would a stranger online have read any of your posts just because you're the only trans person on this forum?

It's simply a blatantly and unequivocally self-centered way to respond to anything.

No big deal really, afaik

Uh, because they also read the topics?

You realise you're wildly off topic at this stage and you're just trying to find a way of having a go at me, it's very blatant and it's a bit pathetic. Either start talking about the actual topic, or yeet yourself out of here. It ain't that hard to just not respond with yet another sad attempt at trying to make me feel bad.

I kind of think you're a bit of a knob, so I actually don't particularly care what you say about me. It's entertaining, sure. But it's all rather pointless.

For someone who says they don't care about me at all, you certainly are putting a lot of time and effort into responding to each of my replies. Surely with your level of apathy you'd just quit?

Mjäll

Bluelighter
Uh, because they also read the topics?

You realise you're wildly off topic at this stage and you're just trying to find a way of having a go at me, it's very blatant and it's a bit pathetic. Either start talking about the actual topic, or yeet yourself out of here. It ain't that hard to just not respond with yet another sad attempt at trying to make me feel bad.

I kind of think you're a bit of a knob, so I actually don't particularly care what you say about me. It's entertaining, sure. But it's all rather pointless.

For someone who says they don't care about me at all, you certainly are putting a lot of time and effort into responding to each of my replies. Surely with your level of apathy you'd just quit?

I tried engaging you about the actual topic too. Everyone can see how that went. You stopped taking the argument and admitted to just stirring shit.

Eligiu

Discord Moderator
I tried engaging you about the actual topic too. Everyone can see how that went. You stopped taking the argument and admitted to just stirring shit.

Yes how odd, in a thread dedicated to questioning the existence and rights of my community I proceed to just stir people up until they say something particularly offensive. How utterly bizarre.

Perhaps if you experienced a week of what it's like being part of a minority group which is routinely attacked, vilified, and has their basic human rights eroded you'd do something similar.

But you wouldn't know what you'd do because you're not and will never be in that situation.

And that's not to say other minority groups don't have it bad, my god they do. Aboriginal people in Australia definitely have worse systematic discrimination than trans people in this country.

But most other groups aren't constantly up for debate like we are.

So excuse me for not particularly giving a shit about the opinions of random people on a forum rife with transphobic content and wanting to enjoy myself while I interact with them instead by rubbing their nose in the fact that there's nothing they can do about the fact that society considers me male for all intents and purposes while they clench up over a keyboard to rattle out some sentences about human biology when their highest level of attainment was highschool and they have no idea about natural human sex variations calling me a woman because he is too butthurt about me transitioning to want to call me a man despite the fact that everyone else does.

Again, I don't see trans people talking about trans people all the time on this forum. It's always you cis people for some bizarre reason. You're obsessive and it's weird. Find a new hobby idk, go ice skating, ride a bike. There's far more interesting stuff out there than discussing trans issues back and forth endlessly yet I see you in every damn thread. If I didn't know any better I'd think you had some kind of weird kink because you're that interested in constantly talking about trans people whenever the opportunity arises. I don't even talk as much about being trans as most of the serial offenders in these topics, yourself included. I've got better things to do with my everyday life.

So yeah, I do come into the topic to take the piss, because some of the shit you guys say is honestly laughable.

Mjäll

Bluelighter
Yes how odd, in a thread dedicated to questioning the existence and rights of my community I proceed to just stir people up until they say something particularly offensive. How utterly bizarre.

Perhaps if you experienced a week of what it's like being part of a minority group which is routinely attacked, vilified, and has their basic human rights eroded you'd do something similar.

But you wouldn't know what you'd do because you're not and will never be in that situation.

And that's not to say other minority groups don't have it bad, my god they do. Aboriginal people in Australia definitely have worse systematic discrimination than trans people in this country.

But most other groups aren't constantly up for debate like we are.

So excuse me for not particularly giving a shit about the opinions of random people on a forum rife with transphobic content and wanting to enjoy myself while I interact with them instead by rubbing their nose in the fact that there's nothing they can do about the fact that society considers me male for all intents and purposes while they clench up over a keyboard to rattle out some sentences about human biology when their highest level of attainment was highschool and they have no idea about natural human sex variations calling me a woman because he is too butthurt about me transitioning to want to call me a man despite the fact that everyone else does.

Again, I don't see trans people talking about trans people all the time on this forum. It's always you cis people for some bizarre reason. You're obsessive and it's weird. Find a new hobby idk, go ice skating, ride a bike. There's far more interesting stuff out there than discussing trans issues back and forth endlessly yet I see you in every damn thread. If I didn't know any better I'd think you had some kind of weird kink because you're that interested in constantly talking about trans people whenever the opportunity arises. I don't even talk as much about being trans as most of the serial offenders in these topics, yourself included. I've got better things to do with my everyday life.

So yeah, I do come into the topic to take the piss, because some of the shit you guys say is honestly laughable.

I'm not a serial "offender" in discussing trans stuff. You're making shit up again. I have discussed trans stuff 2 times on this forum. I also discussed trans stuff in some other forum like 10 years ago. Other than that i mostly do completely different stuff, contrary to your insane assumptions. Not that that matters fuck all to who is right...

Your words have no weight. You make shit up and contradict yourself all the time. Meanwhile me and that other guy are strictly commenting what you write and nothing else.

Did you somehow look up the education level of the guy you're claiming has only highschool knowledge? Or is that just more made up bullshit/guessing/ad hom? Are you expecting kindness in return for rude bullshit just because you are in a victim group?

Last edited:

Eligiu

Discord Moderator
I'm not a serial "offender" in discussing trans stuff. You're making shit up again. I have discussed trans stuff 2 times on this forum. I also discussed trans stuff in some other forum like 10 years ago. Other than that i mostly do completely different stuff, contrary to your insane assumptions. Not that that matters fuck all to who is right...

Your words have no weight. You make shit up and contradict yourself all the time. Meanwhile me and that other guy are strictly commenting what you write and nothing else.

Did you somehow look up the education level of the guy you're claiming has only highschool knowledge? Or is that just more made up bullshit/guessing/ad hom? Are you expecting kindness in return for rude bullshit just because you are in a victim group?

Have you gotten tired of being needlessly rude just because I had a bit of fun stirring you up and didn't play the role you wanted me to play? I'm not being rude to you, I'm being honest, direct, and blunt. I'm really fucking autistic remember? I'm just pointing stuff out. That other guy gets to call me a woman playing dress up (which was at that stage clearly said to be hurtful) with zero repercussions, just because he said it was admittedly cross? Okay then.

Everything I write in this comment is admittedly crass, blunt, direct, honest, and upfront.

There, now I'm excused from all repercussions of my behaviour because I admitted I'm being very blunt and so now you can't get mad at me. That's how it works, right? Right.

You don't like my bluntness and directness. Don't confuse it for rudeness. Rudeness was me calling you a knob. That's the only time I've said something rude. The rest of it is just me being very, very blunt and dry. Clearly you find this aggravating, which is fine. You're allowed to. But you're being exceptionally rude in return when I've done nothing but just state things as I see them. If it upsets you, well. You're an adult. Take a time out. I won't start having a go at you just because you're being rude and antagonistic towards me in every comment, I'm actually not a mean person and I don't particularly want to say anything hurtful. What I will say though is that you're trying to paint me as playing the victim when I've not done so, which is a tried and true transphobic tactic used to discredit the person so that you win the argument by default. I don't need anyone to protect me, I came into this thread of my own accord and I did what I wanted in it. I've not claimed to be a victim once. I've stated the facts that the transgender community is marginalised and vilified but note I didn't say myself? I said the community, referring to it as an abstract whole. It's very convenient for you to paint me as a victim because it plays into the trope that trans people always play the victim, but it is kind of just a miss here because I was just having fun doing my thing until you made somewhat of a nonsensical comment about how I somehow made something personal after I got called a woman. I'd say it was probably made personal at the stage he referred to me as a woman. But again, fits me playing the victim doesn't it, so you had to say it.

I haven't contradicted myself at all. I've seen you in the most recent trans posts commenting the same shit. Aren't you the person who told me in Finland it's heaps easy to get hormones? I'm talking to another guy from Finland on the discord channel right now who gives hormones to trans people because the waiting times for treatment are so long that they source it off the black market. I remember calling you out on that and saying it sounded like political rhetoric. I wonder who is right about that issue. Could it be the guy giving free hormones away to trans people? Or is it the person who supports the notion that trans men aren't men and trans women aren't women.

You literally haven't been commenting about what I write. You've been calling me dumb, assuming I missed the point. I didn't miss the point, the point was terribly made because again, he confused gender with sex and can't seem to comprehend the difference and it is relevant that I pass as male because he can't consider me a woman if he's staring at my cis passing ass dead in the face with no idea that I'm not assigned male at birth. That's just a fact. He can consider me a women *on the forum* but no where else and that's pretty sad.

You're contradicting yourself more than I am. I pointed out that you don't like me, which is patently obvious. You haven't liked me since we initially spoke and that was very clear from the interaction that we had in that other thread. You tried to play it off as being empathetic and understanding by saying I was being emotional which is a nice way of dismissing my argument as being not grounded in fact, which was in actuality the thing you were trying to do. It was also a nice sneaky was of calling me hysterical. Very sly. Matches your opinion that I'm really a woman. Look how hysterical you've gotten now thought. Talk about becoming emotional Jesus. That was also obvious. It was smooth, but I caught it. Now you're going to deny doing it obviously because I'm not allowed to be right and you're never wrong, but I'll let that come to pass in your inevitable insult laden next response to this comment.

So we've established that you don't like me. I don't think that's even worth arguing about at this stage because you're putting a hell of a lot of effort into being hilariously rude with no basis in our conversation, which indicates that you must have at least some level of dislike for me, otherwise you wouldn't be bothering.

Here's where the contradiction comes in. You said you can't be bothered enough to dislike me, yet here you are continually responding (rudely) when I have insulated you once only in this entire exchange and still continued to contribute to the topic while you are at this stage only returning to the thread to reply to me in an off topic manner. I would think that indicates that you in fact care much more than you said you did. You said you didn't because you wanted to make it seem like I was playing the victim (which you'll also no doubt deny) by thinking that you just don't like me. If you didn't care enough to not like me, you wouldn't be writing out half a thesis in response to my bitterly sarcasm Laden message pointing out that you might also start taking the piss out of transphobic people just for the hell of it when yet another thread questioning the legitimacy of trans people gets posted. Did you not see the comment from the other forum member where she wrote that her trans friend on the forum thanked her for being in this topic because they didn't want to go near it? Yeah, wonder why. All I did was point out that you are in fact not a member of this community, but that if you were you might understand why I'm taking the opportunity to have a bit of fun while you all get to be as transphobic as you want on the forum (which is why I spend all my time on the discord instead, funny that). However you probably can't put yourself in my shoes for a moment to think about that because you're just deadset on being rude and antagonistic, so I suppose it was a bit of a moot point. It was worth a shot though.

I'm claiming he has a highschool level of biology knowledge because he has no idea about intersex people. That would be taught at any introductory university level human biology class. Clearly he lacks this knowledge, from which I can only discern that he has not in fact attended any biology classes at a university, or he would at least know the very basic facts about sex variation in humans as it is a very basic piece of knowledge and central to human biology. That's called an educated guess, not an assumption. I'm not being rude, I formed a theory based on the facts presented to me about his level of knowledge and he doesn't pass the bar.

So tell me, have you now joined the gang of people who just needlessly have a go at me because you don't like something about me? With someone else it was because I said I'm autistic in a certain way and with another person it's because I played sport successfully with cisgender men and they don't believe that. I'm well aware I've got my own little fan club on the forum now and you're all pretty similar. You write something condescending like calling my piss taking an emotional argument then when I reveal to you that I was just taking you for a ride you lose your shit. Get a fucking grip on it mate, I've got shit to do on the discord server and I don't have endless time to engage in a stupid back and forth with you because you finally realised the trans person that you thought was getting his ass handed to him in a debate was just fucking around the whole time for his own enjoyment. It'll ruin your day if you keep thinking about this, go and do something constructive with your time and stop contradicting your statement that you don't care about me or this argument and just stop replying. You can't write that you don't care enough to dislike me then come back and make successive comments full of antagonism directed towards me because I took the piss out of you all for a laugh, since if you're all having fun in here debating whether trans people deserve to have their identities respected I thought it only fair that I get to have a bit of fun too. It doesn't work like that. You can't write that you don't care, do all of this work, then expect me to take you seriously after that massive a contradiction. It's mind-blowing.

Now can you just please go away and stop derailing the thread? That other guy and I were having a decent on topic conversation and you've gone and spammed it all up because you've taken it upon yourself to pick up where others left off and just dig into me for whatever reason you can think of even if it makes no logical sense. The reason I made that comment about him not having seen me in these topics before is because I always wade in on the trans topics since no other trans person on the entire forum is willing to do so (hey I wonder why that is, could it be because the threads are just full of rampant transphobic content from people proclaiming 'im not transphobic BUT'? Yeah, I reckon it's that) so IF he has been in any threads he would have seen me there and that's reality. It was a tongue in cheek joke that you took negatively as though I was trying to be self important because AGAIN - you don't like me and you will find literally anything I do to pick apart and have a go at for that reason. Did you not read the next sentence where I took the piss out of myself by calling myself the trans Ben Shapiro? Are you lacking in a sense of humour, is that it? Is my humour too dry or too subtle? I'll make it more obvious next time by explaining the joke in an annotation beneath the paragraph.

Here's the part where you wtf or haha react my comment to prove how much you don't care.

I expect your next comment will be just as thrilling as the last one, I eagerly await your response, my beloved.

Alternatively, here's the part where you just call me insane for what I just wrote because that's now the only option you've got left. It's not a very good one. Just stop contradicting yourself, do what you said, stop caring, walk away from the keyboard, and don't reply.

I'd like to say this was all very hard for me to recognise but you behaviour is actually far more obvious than you think it is. I wasn't rude to you, nor have I been rude during this conversation (except when I admittedly called you a bit of a knob, that was my one instance of rudeness). I've just fucked around and you don't like it because it's annoyed you. Find something more productive to be annoyed about than me enjoying myself having a laugh at transphobes. I have every fucking right to do that and just because it makes you feel shitty that is on you. Like you said, maybe you should avoid things that trigger you. Because I clearly am triggering you badly. I'm not responsible for you cracking the shits at finding out I was winding that other guy up for my own enjoyment. If you guys get to be openly transphobic, there will be consequences for that. I can't ban or mute you, but I can have my own fun and do it that way. Freedom of speech is what this forum is about right? We don't ban transphobia because you'd all complain that you can't talk about your favourite controversial topic anymore. You get to be transphobic, I get to take the piss. That's the consequences of the action.

Now are you done? Are we really going to rehash this again? My favourite moderator is liking all of your antagonistic comments directed towards me because she enjoys supporting anyone who has a go at me. You're doing very well, but it's getting very old. We can keep going if you want but I'm unsure there's anything we need to discuss. You don't like me, I don't particularly like you, you think I'm being rude because I'm just calling people out on shit they do and had a bit of a laugh, you don't care but you do. So confusing. I really don't see the point of continuing unless you have some fresh new insults to throw my way, I'd be eager to hear them. It's music to my ears.

Otherwise we could probably just stop interacting with eachother and that would likely be the best outcome for everyone involved. I'll let you get the last word in because I have no doubt you desire it greatly. Have at it, say your piece then let us gracefully part ways, never to speak again.

(You're free to join in with that moderator however and like any comments from anyone who has a go at me if it makes you feel like it hurts me, I'll give you that concession because I know it's something you want. It's not an effective strategy, it's actually rather petty and pathetic, but it does make me laugh because it means that you'll get to like some pretty antagonistic comments with some rather nasty stuff in it sometimes and that might cheer you up a bit).

I'm done here. Write whatever you deem necessary and let's just leave it at that shall we? I've got shit to do today so I'm not going to be refreshing the page every minute to see if you've replied. Not that this wasn't fun or anything but I'm kind of over it. You're going to write something else antagonistic and make it seem like I've somehow done something to provoke hour attitude other than just having a laugh at transphobes and be supported in your comment by all the other transphobes and my best friend moderator and you can feel good that you said some mean things about that tranny who was too up himself. Come on. It's so predictable it's funny. Like this has been an entirely pointless argument over what? The fact that I wasn't actually offended by what that other guy was saying and therefore I have a level of confidence as a trans person that cannot be influenced by cisgender monologuing? Really? What the actual fuck lol. Fine I'm sad, you made me sad. I'm going to log off and cry now because a cis man called me a woman and some other person said trans men aren't men. Boo hoo poor me.

Fuck me dude do you know how much transphobia I literally deal with constantly? It's water off a ducks back. That's the literal reason why I take the opportunity to make fun of the people doing it - so that I get something out of the constant drivel I have to listen to all the time. Have you ever been woken up at midnight to answer your phone and been threatened with corrective rape? I don't think so. So your little 'trans men aren't men' and his bullshit 'you're a woman because you have XX chromosomes even though sex and gender are different and we don't assign sex based off of chromosomes we assign it based off of genitals which means if a trans person has had full gender reassignment surgery they would be assumed to be the gender that they appear to be as because no one has a magical chromosome beep boop detector machine in their pocket 24 fucking 7 and we assume chromosomes based off a babies genitalia so it's the other fucking way around' and somehow with his super high level education he spectacularly missed that fact of life. So idk man. You tell me whether I should be offended by what you said. I reckon I've got more important transphobic shit to be offended by than some dude who doesn't even understand how babies sex is assigned calling me a woman but that's just me.

I will definitely be sitting at home crying now though because you are all so mean and horrible and awful and I am the victim poor me blah blah blah.

Okay, your turn. Peace out.

Last edited:

DylanSins

Bluelighter
DISCLAIMER: please no hateful bigotry in this thread. All individuals are deserving of a modicum of respect. However, what IS deserving of criticism are the transgender activists pushing unscientific ideology and the ones abusing the system to groom or assault children. With that said, if the truth offends you, stay out of the thread.

TRAILER

Has anyone seen this new documentary? It has been incredibly popular but mainstream critics have not chosen to give it bad reviews, they've decided to ignore it completely. The idea for the doco began after this discussion between Walsh and transgender activists on the Dr. Phil Show:

Personally, my feelings are this. I will use an individual's preferred pronouns (within reason) if it decreases the likelihood of them experiencing any type of mental health episode. Where I draw the line is when one's delusions infringe on other people's rights. For example, the rights of biological women to compete in sports. Or for young children to be in a spa-type setting without having to be exposed to male genitalia.

You can view the film on Daily Wire or you could probably find it on Telegram.

So a question for y'all - what is a woman?
And please post any legitimate criticisms you have with the Transgender-Industrial Complex.
No, I haven't seen it, and I won't, and frankly, I refuse to support the Daily Wire, Ben Shapiro, or any other jackass who denies inclusivity and actively attempts to infringe upon people's rights based on their own personal biases.

The entire concept of gender is completely misunderstood in American society. Moreover, gender is not always biologically determined, e.g., in my case, my biological sex matches my gender but this is not the case for a lot of people.

Gender is not scientific, rather it is socially constructed. Think about it, why do we make newborn boys wear blue and girls pink? Gender is reinforced and is 100% learned.

Food for thought, especially for those who believe that gender is based on physical biology.

Las Veghost grower

Bluelighter
Have you gotten tired of being needlessly rude just because I had a bit of fun stirring you up and didn't play the role you wanted me to play? I'm not being rude to you, I'm being honest, direct, and blunt. I'm really fucking autistic remember? I'm just pointing stuff out. That other guy gets to call me a woman playing dress up (which was at that stage clearly said to be hurtful) with zero repercussions, just because he said it was admittedly cross? Okay then.

Everything I write in this comment is admittedly crass, blunt, direct, honest, and upfront.

There, now I'm excused from all repercussions of my behaviour because I admitted I'm being very blunt and so now you can't get mad at me. That's how it works, right? Right.

You don't like my bluntness and directness. Don't confuse it for rudeness. Rudeness was me calling you a knob. That's the only time I've said something rude. The rest of it is just me being very, very blunt and dry. Clearly you find this aggravating, which is fine. You're allowed to. But you're being exceptionally rude in return when I've done nothing but just state things as I see them. If it upsets you, well. You're an adult. Take a time out. I won't start having a go at you just because you're being rude and antagonistic towards me in every comment, I'm actually not a mean person and I don't particularly want to say anything hurtful. What I will say though is that you're trying to paint me as playing the victim when I've not done so, which is a tried and true transphobic tactic used to discredit the person so that you win the argument by default. I don't need anyone to protect me, I came into this thread of my own accord and I did what I wanted in it. I've not claimed to be a victim once. I've stated the facts that the transgender community is marginalised and vilified but note I didn't say myself? I said the community, referring to it as an abstract whole. It's very convenient for you to paint me as a victim because it plays into the trope that trans people always play the victim, but it is kind of just a miss here because I was just having fun doing my thing until you made somewhat of a nonsensical comment about how I somehow made something personal after I got called a woman. I'd say it was probably made personal at the stage he referred to me as a woman. But again, fits me playing the victim doesn't it, so you had to say it.

I haven't contradicted myself at all. I've seen you in the most recent trans posts commenting the same shit. Aren't you the person who told me in Finland it's heaps easy to get hormones? I'm talking to another guy from Finland on the discord channel right now who gives hormones to trans people because the waiting times for treatment are so long that they source it off the black market. I remember calling you out on that and saying it sounded like political rhetoric. I wonder who is right about that issue. Could it be the guy giving free hormones away to trans people? Or is it the person who supports the notion that trans men aren't men and trans women aren't women.

You literally haven't been commenting about what I write. You've been calling me dumb, assuming I missed the point. I didn't miss the point, the point was terribly made because again, he confused gender with sex and can't seem to comprehend the difference and it is relevant that I pass as male because he can't consider me a woman if he's staring at my cis passing ass dead in the face with no idea that I'm not assigned male at birth. That's just a fact. He can consider me a women *on the forum* but no where else and that's pretty sad.

You're contradicting yourself more than I am. I pointed out that you don't like me, which is patently obvious. You haven't liked me since we initially spoke and that was very clear from the interaction that we had in that other thread. You tried to play it off as being empathetic and understanding by saying I was being emotional which is a nice way of dismissing my argument as being not grounded in fact, which was in actuality the thing you were trying to do. That was also obvious. It was smooth, but I caught it. Now you're going to deny doing it obviously because I'm not allowed to be right and you're never wrong, but I'll let that come to pass in your inevitable insult laden next response to this comment.

So we've established that you don't like me. I don't think that's even worth arguing about at this stage because you're putting a hell of a lot of effort into being hilariously rude with no basis in our conversation, which indicates that you must have at least some level of dislike for me, otherwise you wouldn't be bothering.

Here's where the contradiction comes in. You said you can't be bothered enough to dislike me, yet here you are continually responding (rudely) when I have insulated you once only in this entire exchange and still continued to contribute to the topic while you are at this stage only returning to the thread to reply to me in an off topic manner. I would think that indicates that you in fact care much more than you said you did. You said you didn't because you wanted to make it seem like I was playing the victim (which you'll also no doubt deny) by thinking that you just don't like me. If you didn't care enough to not like me, you wouldn't be writing out half a thesis in response to my bitterly sarcasm Laden message pointing out that you might also start taking the piss out of transphobic people just for the hell of it when yet another thread questioning the legitimacy of trans people gets posted. Did you not see the comment from the other forum member where she wrote that her trans friend on the forum thanked her for being in this topic because they didn't want to go near it? Yeah, wonder why. All I did was point out that you are in fact not a member of this community, but that if you were you might understand why I'm taking the opportunity to have a bit of fun while you all get to be as transphobic as you want on the forum (which is why I spend all my time on the discord instead, funny that). However you probably can't put yourself in my shoes for a moment to think about that because you're just deadset on being rude and antagonistic, so I suppose it was a bit of a moot point. It was worth a shot though.

I'm claiming he has a highschool level of biology knowledge because he has no idea about intersex people. That would be taught at any introductory university level human biology class. Clearly he lacks this knowledge, from which I can only discern that he has not in fact attended any biology classes at a university, or he would at least know the very basic facts about sex variation in humans as it is a very basic piece of knowledge and central to human biology. That's called an educated guess, not an assumption. I'm not being rude, I formed a theory based on the facts presented to me about his level of knowledge and he doesn't pass the bar.

So tell me, have you now joined the gang of people who just needlessly have a go at me because you don't like something about me? With someone else it was because I said I'm autistic in a certain way and with another person it's because I played sport successfully with cisgender men and they don't believe that. I'm well aware I've got my own little fan club on the forum now and you're all pretty similar. You write something condescending like calling my piss taking an emotional argument then when I reveal to you that I was just taking you for a ride you lose your shit. Get a fucking grip on it mate, I've got shit to do on the discord server and I don't have endless time to engage in a stupid back and forth with you because you finally realised the trans person that you thought was getting his ass handed to him in a debate was just fucking around the whole time for his own enjoyment. It'll ruin your day if you keep thinking about this, go and do something constructive with your time and stop contradicting your statement that you don't care about me or this argument and just stop replying. You can't write that you don't care enough to dislike me then come back and make successive comments full of antagonism directed towards me because I took the piss out of you all for a laugh, since if you're all having fun in here debating whether trans people deserve to have their identities respected I thought it only fair that I get to have a bit of fun too. It doesn't work like that. You can't write that you don't care, do all of this work, then expect me to take you seriously after that massive a contradiction. It's mind-blowing.

Now can you just please go away and stop derailing the thread? That other guy and I were having a decent on topic conversation and you've gone and spammed it all up because you've taken it upon yourself to pick up where others left off and just dig into me for whatever reason you can think of even if it makes no logical sense. The reason I made that comment about him not having seen me in these topics before is because I always wade in on the trans topics since no other trans person on the entire forum is willing to do so (hey I wonder why that is, could it be because the threads are just full of rampant transphobic content from people proclaiming 'im not transphobic BUT'? Yeah, I reckon it's that) so IF he has been in any threads he would have seen me there and that's reality. It was a tongue in cheek joke that you took negatively as though I was trying to be self important because AGAIN - you don't like me and you will find literally anything I do to pick apart and have a go at for that reason. Did you not read the next sentence where I took the piss out of myself by calling myself the trans Ben Shapiro? Are you lacking in a sense of humour, is that it? Is my humour too dry or too subtle? I'll make it more obvious next time by explaining the joke in an annotation beneath the paragraph.

Here's the part where you wtf or haha react my comment to prove how much you don't care.

I expect your next comment will be just as thrilling as the last one, I eagerly await your response, my beloved.

Alternatively, here's the part where you just call me insane for what I just wrote because that's now the only option you've got left. It's not a very good one. Just stop contradicting yourself, do what you said, stop caring, walk away from the keyboard, and don't reply.

I'd like to say this was all very hard for me to recognise but you behaviour is actually far more obvious than you think it is. I wasn't rude to you, nor have I been rude during this conversation (except when I admittedly called you a bit of a knob, that was my one instance of rudeness). I've just fucked around and you don't like it because it's annoyed you. Find something more productive to be annoyed about than me enjoying myself having a laugh at transphobes. I have every fucking right to do that and just because it makes you feel shitty that is on you. Like you said, maybe you should avoid things that trigger you. Because I clearly am triggering you badly. I'm not responsible for you cracking the shits at finding out I was winding that other guy up for my own enjoyment. If you guys get to be openly transphobic, there will be consequences for that. I can't ban or mute you, but I can have my own fun and do it that way. Freedom of speech is what this forum is about right? We don't ban transphobia because you'd all complain that you can't talk about your favourite controversial topic anymore. You get to be transphobic, I get to take the piss. That's the consequences of the action.

Now are you done? Are we really going to rehash this again? My favourite moderator is liking all of your antagonistic comments directed towards me because she enjoys supporting anyone who has a go at me. You're doing very well, but it's getting very old. We can keep going if you want but I'm unsure there's anything we need to discuss. You don't like me, I don't particularly like you, you think I'm being rude because I'm just calling people out on shit they do and had a bit of a laugh, you don't care but you do. So confusing. I really don't see the point of continuing unless you have some fresh new insults to throw my way, I'd be eager to hear them. It's music to my ears.

Otherwise we could probably just stop interacting with eachother and that would likely be the best outcome for everyone involved. I'll let you get the last word in because I have no doubt you desire it greatly. Have at it, say your piece then let us gracefully part ways, never to speak again.

(You're free to join in with that moderator however and like any comments from anyone who has a go at me if it makes you feel like it hurts me, I'll give you that concession because I know it's something you want. It's not an effective strategy, it's actually rather petty and pathetic, but it does make me laugh because it means that you'll get to like some pretty antagonistic comments with some rather nasty stuff in it sometimes and that might cheer you up a bit).

I'm done here. Write whatever you deem necessary and let's just leave it at that shall we? I've got shit to do today so I'm not going to be refreshing the page every minute to see if you've replied. Not that this wasn't fun or anything but I'm kind of over it. You're going to write something else antagonistic and make it seem like I've somehow done something to provoke hour attitude other than just having a laugh at transphobes and be supported in your comment by all the other transphobes and my best friend moderator and you can feel good that you said some mean things about that tranny who was too up himself. Come on. It's so predictable it's funny. Like this has been an entirely pointless argument over what? The fact that I wasn't actually offended by what that other guy was saying and therefore I have a level of confidence as a trans person that cannot be influenced by cisgender monologuing? Really? What the actual fuck lol. Fine I'm sad, you made me sad. I'm going to log off and cry now because a cis man called me a woman and some other person said trans men aren't men. Boo hoo poor me.

Fuck me dude do you know how much transphobia I literally deal with constantly? It's water off a ducks back. That's the literal reason why I take the opportunity to make fun of the people doing it - so that I get something out of the constant drivel I have to listen to all the time. Have you ever been woken up at midnight to answer your phone and been threatened with corrective rape? I don't think so. So your little 'trans men aren't men' and his bullshit 'you're a woman because you have XX chromosomes even though sex and gender are different and we don't assign sex based off of chromosomes we assign it based off of genitals which means if a trans person has had full gender reassignment surgery they would be assumed to be the gender that they appear to be as because no one has a magical chromosome beep boop detector machine in their pocket 24 fucking 7 and we assume chromosomes based off a babies genitalia so it's the other fucking way around' and somehow with his super high level education he spectacularly missed that fact of life. So idk man. You tell me whether I should be offended by what you said. I reckon I've got more important transphobic shit to be offended by than some dude who doesn't even understand how babies sex is assigned calling me a woman but that's just me.

I will definitely be sitting at home crying now though because you are all so mean and horrible and awful and I am the victim poor me blah blah blah.

Mj is just seeking attention in the only way he knows how, poor little guy :/ I wouldn’t even bother

Eligiu

Discord Moderator
Mj is just seeking attention in the only way he knows how, poor little guy :/ I wouldn’t even bother

Oh I'm not going to after this. The reason it was so long was because I just wanted to cover all my bases before letting him have the last word as he is a child having a tantrum on a harm reduction forum in a thread about trans people all because the one trans person in the thread wasn't being all emotional like he thought he was, be was actually just having a laugh.

The good thing is though I've sent this thread link to so many of my friends and they read it and think he's just being ridiculous. And that's not because they're friends with me. They also pointed out that he said he doesn't care enough about me to dislike me but keeps having a go at me about whatever he can pick at while continuing to respond and it's contradictory.

I mean, it's a pretty stupid back and forth. I didn't get offended by what that guy said because I'm too confident in my gender identity to worry about what some probably middle aged edgelord thinks my gender or my sex is and some third party is having a soon because of that?

Sorry for not getting offended lol. Next time I'll remember to bring the tissues and I'll lock myself in my bathroom after reading the thread and cry.

Then I'll look at myself in the mirror and think 'damn I look like one fine looking man' and I'll forget this ever happened because bro over here has joined the cheersquad and his dopamine receptors get filled up every time a certain moderator likes one of his aggressively worded comments towards me.

Pick me, pick me!

Mjäll

Bluelighter

You're contradicting yourself more than I am. I pointed out that you don't like me, which is patently obvious. You haven't liked me since we initially spoke and that was very clear from the interaction that we had in that other thread. You tried to play it off as being empathetic and understanding by saying I was being emotional which is a nice way of dismissing my argument as being not grounded in fact, which was in actuality the thing you were trying to do. That was also obvious. It was smooth, but I caught it. Now you're going to deny doing it obviously because I'm not allowed to be right and you're never wrong, but I'll let that come to pass in your inevitable insult laden next response to this comment.

You having an autism diagnosis of course doesn't mean you're bluntly stating facts. And you aren't. Me and tubgirl.jpg are doing exactly that, though.

Mjäll

Bluelighter
Oh I'm not going to after this. The reason it was so long was because I just wanted to cover all my bases before letting him have the last word as he is a child having a tantrum on a harm reduction forum in a thread about trans people all because the one trans person in the thread wasn't being all emotional like he thought he was, be was actually just having a laugh.

The good thing is though I've sent this thread link to so many of my friends and they read it and think he's just being ridiculous. And that's not because they're friends with me. They also pointed out that he said he doesn't care enough about me to dislike me but keeps having a go at me about whatever he can pick at while continuing to respond and it's contradictory.

I mean, it's a pretty stupid back and forth. I didn't get offended by what that guy said because I'm too confident in my gender identity to worry about what some probably middle aged edgelord thinks my gender or my sex is and some third party is having a soon because of that?

Sorry for not getting offended lol. Next time I'll remember to bring the tissues and I'll lock myself in my bathroom after reading the thread and cry.

Then I'll look at myself in the mirror and think 'damn I look like one fine looking man' and I'll forget this ever happened because bro over here has joined the cheersquad and his dopamine receptors get filled up every time a certain moderator likes one of his aggressively worded comments towards me.

Pick me, pick me!

This is in "The Dive", a sub forum for controversial debate. I'm not here to please you or harm reduce you and i don't have to be here to please you or harm reduce you.

Next time debating, try to avoid completely useless arguments.

Mjäll

Bluelighter

This guy is just pissed because he lost an extremely tiny and inconsequential debate with me, like, yesterday. He did so by not bothering to argue at all. It was a minor event.

"The enemy of my enemy is my friend" kinda vibes on you 2 now. Way to dramatize shit.

Eligiu

Discord Moderator
This is in "The Dive", a sub forum for controversial debate. I'm not here to please you and i don't have to be here to please you.

You haven't realised you, you are pleasing me right now. Immensely so. More than you can even imagine because the shit you say is just so fucking funny it's fantastic.

Hi my name is Mjall I can't understand someone's sense of humour so I'm going to personally attack them and call them self centred, derail the thread, then when accused of disliking them say that I don't care enough to dislike them while continuing to interact constantly and respond to every single message.

Can't you see how funny that is?

Mjäll

Bluelighter
You haven't realised you, you are pleasing me right now. Immensely so. More than you can even imagine because the shit you say is just so fucking funny it's fantastic.

Hi my name is Mjall I can't understand someone's sense of humour so I'm going to personally attack them and call them self centred, derail the thread, then when accused of disliking them say that I don't care enough to dislike them while continuing to interact constantly and respond to every single message.

Can't you see how funny that is?

Yeah of course this is funny somehow.

Why not enjoy the absurdity?

Eligiu

Discord Moderator
This guy is just pissed because he lost an extremely tiny and inconsequential debate with me, like, yesterday. He did so by not bothering to argue at all. It was a minor event.

"The enemy of my enemy is my friend" kinda vibes on you 2 now. Way to dramatize shit.

We weren't having a debate. I was deliberately rubbing his nose in the fact that no matter how hard he tries he will have to gender me as male so his opinion that I'm a woman is worthless.

Your labouring under the false conclusion that I was engaging him in anything approaching a serious debate. Sure, I dressed it up like that but I had to to keep him engaged.

But I wasn't actually trying to argue with him. I was literally just mocking his worthless opinion because I pass so well it's meaningless.

And now you're getting upset about that. More emotional than ever.

And now you're cooling it down because I predicted all the shit you would have done and pointed everything out so you have nothing to say because I summarised the whole arguement in my post.

Now I'm going to leave you to it because I have to go out now.

bird.is.the.word

Bluelighter
@Eligiu

So gender dysphoria is a mental illness. Okay. We agree on something. Can you point to any other mental illnesses that are "cured" by cosmetic surgery?

The illness is delusional in nature, right?

If a schizophrenic believes they are being followed by government agents, the cure isn't staging events that confirm their delusion.

If dysphoria isn't a delusion, then how is it a mental illness exactly?