• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA Superlabs with Pictures (Follow on from Posters to make you stop taking E)

Wonder what state that sassafras tree is in? I thought they were only in Cambodia?

Not sure which State this pic is from but Sassafras trees arent exclusive to Cambodia they grow all over various parts of the world USA included.

I am not sure what would happen if you started collecting Sassafras Bark from your local trees. It might attract the local DEA it might not. Sassafras can be used for many types of aromatherapy so jumping to the conclusion of MDMA manufacture might be a bit hasty.

Camphor Oil is also another essetial oil that people turn to for Safrol. I suspect most of the USA labs turn to Camphor rather than Sassafras as it would appear easier to source and I dont think is a Scedule 1 precursor.

No, it's not, at least I don't think so. I have checked that stuff out. Actually there are ALOT of different types of 'incense' type oils. You can extract from that, just have to do an isolation of the oil under vacuum. You can order multiple oils like that over the Internet.... To bad I only took Chemistry in high school. So you could do it, but have to have a fairly decent knowledge in Chemistry...:)

No, it's not, at least I don't think so. I have checked that stuff out. Actually there are ALOT of different types of 'incense' type oils. You can extract from that, just have to do an isolation of the oil under vacuum. You can order multiple oils like that over the Internet.... To bad I only took Chemistry in high school. So you could do it, but have to have a fairly decent knowledge in Chemistry...

In the pics in the Cambodian rain forest the oil distillation is not under vacuum.

To be honest I dont think much of this stuff is particularly difficult.

Personally I think the main obstacles would be obtaining solvents, glassware and precursors without raising suspision.

Also remaining undetected during manufacture would be the tricky bit.

From what I read all the processes look pretty simple. I would take a guess and assume 9/10 in the case of the bigger labs the average operator is not a chemist but just an employee working under instruction.

I would assume the lab is setup by chemists and then the actual operation is just a set of simple processes with the correct equipment, chemicals, precursors etc.

lol of course it's simple, rednecks aren't doing surgery or synthing lsd in their garages ;P

Seriously what were they thinking with the ammonia tank?

I think meth labs should put a big sign out front "NOT A METH LAB"

In rural areas they have these big tanks at every co-op, they are the main storage tanks for the ammonia the is used in the feilds as fertalizer for many crops. That is were the tweekers go to steal the ammonia to cook meth with.

I agree with yanker! As long as it is pure mdma it can be legit as dirty as it wants

More Lab Pics

NSFW:

classic_mdma_distill_setup.jpg

^^ Classic Distillation Setup

dcm_extraction.jpg

^^ DCM Extraction

diy_liebig_condensor.jpg

^^ DIY Liebig Condensor

ghb_creation.jpg

^^ GHB Lab 1

ghb_distillation.jpg

^^ GHB Lab 2

ghb_reaction_in_ice.jpg

^^ GHB Lab 3

hcl_gassing_mdma_meth_lab.jpg

^^ HCL Gassing Rig

mdma_distill_setup_with_ice_bath.jpg

^^ MDMA Distillation Setup

meth_gassing_rig.jpg

^^ Gassing (Crashing Crystals)

portable_MDMA_lab.jpg

^^ Portable Lab

reaction_in_kitchen_measuring_jug_2.jpg

^^ Reaction In Kitchen Measuring Jug

reaction_in_kitchen_measuring_jug_3.jpg

^^ Reaction In Kitchen Measuring Jug 2

reaction_in_kitchen_measuring_jug_4.jpg

^^ Reaction In Kitchen Measuring Jug 3

reaction_in_kitchen_measuring_jug.jpg

^^ Reaction In Kitchen Measuring Jug 4

sassafras_distillation.jpg

^^ Sassafras Distillation

simple_distillation_brake_pipe.jpg

^^ DIY Distillation Using Copper Brake Pipe

Geez Louise futura, those Mexican lab pics gave me goosebumps! Lol

LOL.

Yeah those Mexican labs are crazy. The Aussie MDMA Superlab on Page 1 is quite close competition also.

I will keep looking for more Superlabs.

If anyone knows of any video links or anything on the topic would be very helpful ;)

we need to just legalize, so an *open* market can show ya'll what a real lab is capable of. Nobody would look twice at an alprazolam or oxy prodo facility, yet they'll shit themselves over scummy amp labs all day :/

/edit: well, i wanted to source some pics of a "proper" lab, one unencumbered by the war, but <understandably>i was unable to find anything from a few cursory searches...given how this thread's unfolding, and that for some reason it's still deemed acceptable via blua, i'm gonna request pics of REAL labs (ie, labs that produce goodies we love, but are not hiding from daylight)
//here's another clandestine shot, perhaps someone w/ more patience than me can source 'real' labs for comparison
mexicometh-700639.jpg

^that's what ya get when you force a commodity underground :/

Last edited by a moderator:
ive seen those exact presses for sale in the uk and over the years have had a few hand presses that have floated around my circle, there s much fun lol. but no those labs look like people are busting there behinds to get pure out there for our asses lol mega props hopefully that guy doesnt do a full 16 that sucks big up to is girl down to kill for the shit she a true chick

Yeah, I also commend that slut for being willing to KILL for the LOVE DRUG 8)

actually just reported, this thread is sooo borderline in the 1st place IMO
/if one wanted to harm BL, signing up and pushing the bounds in this thread would be a fantastic way to do so :/

/if one wanted to harm BL, signing up and pushing the bounds in this thread would be a fantastic way to do so :/

This is a bit out of the blue. Is there a pic that is upsetting you?

If so let me know and I will remove it.

There is no synthesis discussion just pics. Whats the complaint? or are you just kidding?

Lol complaining about what, this seems fine to me. There are other threads out there named what is the best drug combo, HOW HIGH ARE YOU. So on, purely to get people in the mood to get high it seems. This is just pictures, that may or may not scare people from chemical drugs.
I must say these look tasty.

So long as people stick to pictures and not actual synthesis terms.
Lol! That's classic! How'd you like to be their neighbors?..:)

With my luck, the DEA would bust the wrong house and I'd get carried off into interrogation land.

This is a bit out of the blue. Is there a pic that is upsetting you?

If so let me know and I will remove it.

There is no synthesis discussion just pics. Whats the complaint? or are you just kidding?
yeah, there's absolutely no discussion relevant to synthesis here 8)
you know what my complaint is - it's that anyone w/ half a brain would find the majority of what they need for synthing if they read this thread in its entirety. no post is, in and of itself, in violation. this thread, taken as a whole, gives a thorough enough background to the uninformed that a very small amount of googling is necessary to fill in the blanks.
whatever i'm not gonna fight you on this because neither you nor me have any say on these things, and the thread's continued openness shows nobody agrees w/ me. but let's not pretend that, if the idea WAS to show how to do a dirty synth, shake/bake and redox would be quite easy to illustrate in a manner not explicitly violating blua in any particular post, but enough posts taken together can give 90%+ of the picture.
/note that this isn't me having a problem w/ such information in general or places like rhodium used to be, i just don't think it's good for bluelight but the fuck do i know lol? obviously mods/admins are either ignorant of this or they disagree with me.