• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA Superlabs with Pictures (Follow on from Posters to make you stop taking E)

Shit when did that press get caught? I think I've had some of their pills before lol

The playboys were super famous pills a few years ago, I don't think they are the ones you linked to though. Would suck if that press is gone for good

Sorry Folley no dates :(

It would not surprise me if being in the USA you have received pills from this lab. I would imagine with its location the USA was its prime revenue source. I cant see why they would bother exporting to Europe but I could be wrong.

Without a doubt this lab and press is well and truly nailed by the narcs.

More pics to follow soon :)

The top picture looks like someone has purchased all the distillation kit and didnt think about how they were going to rig it. Its interesting cause althought it looks really sketchey all the little detail seems to have been met water supply, vacuum source, joint seals and heating mantle (although in a source pan of oil :) ). Its real mom and pop stuff. All being done on the cheap.

The pic beneath this is a DEA moc up of an illegal lab. The police moc ups tend to be the trash lab approach but the DEA have been a lot more accurate in setup just a little "OVER CLEAN" LOL.

So are you saying if you got caught in the USA with a microsetup like this you would still be in a lot of trouble correct?

Just seems as these labs get bigger and bigger and judging by some of these pics they are truly massive scale I assumed this might affect the overall price.

I am still ultra confused why the Mexicans dont start flooding the USA with decent E pills cause if you look at the dutch super lab in scale to the mex meth labs its relatively small.

MDMA is not much harder to make than meth and by all accounts it sounds like the pills in the USA are Utter trash. I can only assume the market ther for decent pills unadulterated molly must be MASSIVE.

If your a cartel owner and reading this please take note :)

Well then why don't the cartels invest in inventing drugs that are even better and more addictive than meth or MDMA? Why don't they extract and purify cannabinoids from marijuana (like to a very high degree of purity)? It makes them more money to just keep making meth, once enough other sources can provide better drugs at lower cost, they will have to move into MDMA manufacturing to keep their edge (and then LSD, and then other drugs, and then undiscovered drugs etc)

Antidepressants have never worked for me, but pharmaceutical companies make a fuck ton of that, because it still makes them money.

They're greedy dude. If they can find other ways to make MDMA, they will make as much of that as they do meth. I don't even know what processes are actually getting used, but if they find a cheaper method, and they can scale it up, they will. RC's are super duper cheap, and they probably use more advanced techniques, and more synthetic routes of synthesis (something like synthesis of safrole from other chemicals, rather than extraction from trees) or if they can get bacteria/yeast to make their precursors. It probably sounds like I'm talking out of my ass, I am, sorry.

Last edited:
Well then why don't the cartels invest in inventing drugs that are even better and more addictive than meth or MDMA? Why don't they extract and purify cannabinoids from marijuana (like to a very high degree of purity)? It makes them more money to just keep making meth, once enough other sources can provide better drugs at lower cost, they will have to move into MDMA manufacturing to keep their edge (and then LSD, and then other drugs, and then undiscovered drugs etc)

Antidepressants have never worked for me, but pharmaceutical companies make a fuck ton of that, because it still makes them money.

They're greedy dude. If they can find other ways to make MDMA, they will make as much of that as they do meth. I don't even know what processes are actually getting used, but if they find a cheaper method, and they can scale it up, they will. RC's are super duper cheap, and they probably use more advanced techniques, and more synthetic routes of synthesis (something like synthesis of safrole from other chemicals, rather than extraction from trees) or if they can get bacteria/yeast to make their precursors. It probably sounds like I'm talking out of my ass, I am, sorry.

Because R&D costs a lot of money and they don't need to develop anything new. Think about how none of the new RCs are as good as MDMA -it's near enough impossible to develop a drug which users will like as much, let alone to do so without any chemical knowledge.

Extracted cannabinoids is called hash and it doesn't seem popular in the US. Not sure why.

Those pill notes had to be short for 'hundred thousand' of each. Because that was a ton of yellow kappa's! Wonder how long from start of production to pressed pill how long and how many that lab produced? Maybe 500,000 every week sound right?
Didn't look like a 'super lab' but a mid-level maybe?

Futura-absolutely LOVE this thread too!!!! Keep em' coming!

Because R&D costs a lot of money and they don't need to develop anything new. Think about how none of the new RCs are as good as MDMA -it's near enough impossible to develop a drug which users will like as much, let alone to do so without any chemical knowledge.

Extracted cannabinoids is called hash and it doesn't seem popular in the US. Not sure why.
if your 1st paragraph held water, the RC market wouldn't be pumping out what it is.

with the profit margins on mexican heroin+pot and colombian coke so astronomically high, the markets/channels already there, and things flowing so smoothly/profitably, there's no 'need' for the R&D you mention. I imagine they DO that kind of stuff tho, i really cannot imagine a forbe's richest man, a billionaire, guzman(head of sinaloa), would be running sinaloa cartel in an area where they're not setup for changing drug preferences, legalization, etc, and of course playing with R%D to some extent.

[edit: for a case study of RC's being introduced to large-scale <read: not online psychonauts> narcotics market, see the novel fentanyl that was created in the 80's (alpha methyl fent IIRC). It was created outside of a pharm venture, produced/distributed, then disappeared like a year later. Honestly cannot say i understand why fentanyl analogues haven't made their way in as a universal heroin cut, all i can think is that for some reason it's not smart move for them, no way they haven't considered it]

Last edited by a moderator:
wow. I've always wondered how happy i'd be if one of those bags with thousands of pills just fell out of the sky and onto my laps. lol.
8o

I just don;t think there is demand for RCs among street drug users. I'm sure they could push RCs but I just don't think they can be bothered with the risk (hah) when they are already making fat stacks on their current market.

That said, the smoking blend market in Europe has been heavily linked to organised crime.

thinking they "push" drugs is where people mess up. They don't really create markets ever, they supply them.
/am not surprised to hear mobs trying to take control of RC market, sadly. LOTS of money to be made there right now, honestly am kind of surprised ppl aren't pushing the limits even harder at this point when it comes to marketing/selling RC's.

Futura-absolutely LOVE this thread too!!!! Keep em' coming!

Okay as requested:

More Lab Pics

NSFW:

4_g_red_p.jpg

^^ Red Phosphorus on Scales

180_litre_pressure_tank.jpg

^^ 180 litre Pressure Tank

800_litre_meth_reaction_vessel.jpg

^^ 800 litre Reaction Vessel

anhydrous_ammonia_tank.jpg

^^ Anhydrous Amonia Tank (a large one! designed to discourage meth labs)

glass_to_copper_joint.jpg

^^ The art of joining glass to copper

mdma_aluminium_balls_in_rb_flask.jpg

^^ A very famous reaction that starts with Aluminium

mdma_lab_sep_funnel.jpg

^^ Novel Approach to Seperation Funnel Holder

meth_distillation.jpg

^^ Very Unsafe Meth Lab using a Naked Flame

meth_lab_waste.jpg

^^ Meth Lab Waste

meth_reaction_2.jpg

^^ Confiscated Meth Lab

meth_reaction_3.jpg

^^ Confiscated Meth Lab 2

meth_reaction_vessel2.jpg

^^ Meth Reaction Vessel

Meth_Reaction.jpg

^^ Another Meth Lab

Right on! Great pics! I Love That One pic of the anhydrous ammonia tank.... That is hilarious!:0

Seriously what were they thinking with the ammonia tank?

I think meth labs should put a big sign out front "NOT A METH LAB"

Thanks for this, Futura, great read tonight!!

Just makes me sad to see some labs doing such great work, relatively clean & producing pure stuff, only to be shut down... I can only hope new ones keep popping up...

More Lab Pics

NSFW:

meth_red_phosphorus.jpg

^^ More Red P

meth_strikers_for_red_p.jpg

^^ OTC Source for Red P

meth_mixer_low.jpg

^^ Meth Reaction Vessel

mex_superlab_2.jpg

^^ Mexican Superlab 1

mex_superlab_3.jpg

^^ Mexican Superlab 2

mex_superlab_4.jpg

^^ Mexican Superlab 3

mex_superlab.jpg

^^ Mexican Superlab 4

sassafras_tree_mdma_lab.jpg

^^ The Sassafras Tree (the beginning of the MDMA journey)

Shake_Bake_Meth_Production.jpg

^^ Shake and Bake Meth Lab

vacuum_aspirator_2_mdma_meth_lab.jpg

^^ Clandestine Vacuum Pump 1

vacuum_aspirator.jpg

^^ Clandestine Vacuum Pump 2

aluminium_mdma_reaction.jpg

^^ Chunks of Aluminium

amphetamine_distillation_setup.jpg

^^ Amphetamine Distillation

amphetamine_in_layer.jpg

^^ Amphetamine in Layer

amphetamine_sulphate_2.jpg

^^ Chunks of Amphetamine Sulphate

beaker_in_heating_mantle.jpg

^^ Lab Heat Source

Last edited:
Those are great! Wonder what state that sassafras tree is in? I thought they were only in Cambodia?