• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

[MEGA] Home-made/repaired pipes, bongs and vapes.

deaf eye

Bluelighter
This is now where all questions/discussion concerning homemade smoking equipment belongs. It is important that everyone posting in this thread remembers that BL is a HARM REDUCTION site. Bad advice and discussion of hazardous ways of smoking will not be tolerated. Home-made bongs are often harmful; it is particularly important that you do not use plastics for the parts that will come into contact with flame. No pen tubes or hoses for downpipes, no tape holding things together, no soda can bowls. This thread should only contain best practice for making smoking devices yourself.
For more general discussion of various smoking techniques, see this thread:
[MEGA]Methods of Smoking
Vader

anyone got any suggestions on a kinda glue or calk thats not toxic when heated
broke a piece of the ole bong and it can be easily repaired just dont want some smoke some chemical vapor from some crazy glue or gorrilla glue and what not
or shall i just smash it and say goodbye

a good bong never says die

Last edited by a moderator:
Go to a local hardware store and ask around for some heat resistant glue

pics?

sucks that u broke ur bong, but maybe we can help get this baby fixed

are you using your bong with water? Did it break up by the mouth or where the water sits? When mine developed a crack in the side it stared to leak water. I used a few layers of this cotton fiber type tape(kinda like medical tape) then put super glue all over it. Make sure you smear the glue as much as possible. Then let dry. I did that years ago and it still holds. Hope that helps.

Here in australia 3M makes a super glue for dinner plates thats non toxic and is heat resistant ask you local hardware store.

if that fails buy a small pack of epoxy resin and join it with that thats how i fixed my old one.

both of these are safe if you let it dry for at least 24hrs

its broke right where the pin slides in , but its a very clean break pics soon to come but i just smoked out so it may take a while

the pin? Are we talking about the removable female slide? I'm not sure what the pin is.

i imagine he means the slide/downstem.
if so, next time get a bong with a glass on glass tank joint, strong as fuuuuuuuck

sorry for wasting yalls timei smashed it up in a plastic bag :!
thinking of toxic vapors that may come off from gluing it or trying to repair it, i'd be better off getting a vaporizer
since my lungs are shot to a wheeze anyway

sorry for wasting yalls timei smashed it up in a plastic bag :!
thinking of toxic vapors that may come off from gluing it or trying to repair it, i'd be better off getting a vaporizer
since my lungs are shot to a wheeze anyway

This bowl goes to your broken glass, may it rest in peace

Clean it then take it to a local artist to repair it.

im not gonna tell you how to fix it,but one thing i can say,is if you cant fix it,throw it in a fishtank,its a good way to recycle a bong,and the fish love it,its like a little tunnel for them ahhaha and ur friends will mention it when ur not paying attention and ul have a good laugh.

[MEGA] Home -made/repaired pipes, bongs and vapes.

post a pic of your best homemade

Last edited by a moderator:
NSFW:
Bong.jpg

That's my baby right there. The first bong design I ever came up with, and the best hit too.

I've made all kinds of homemade smoking devices over the past decade but this one is most definitely my favorite. It's adaptable and collapsible, too... the pieces will fit any kind of plastic bottle you might have lying around.

Idk if all homemade bongs are safe tbh now that I think about it smoking my nice glass now.