• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

[MEGA]Idiosyncratic/Unusual Responses to Cannabis

Yeah, I can puff a one-hitter and be uncomfortably high, pouring sweat and thinking my heart's gonna explode. Knowing this doesn't stop me. :)

and also what tobacco do you mix it with, i stopped using any of the main brands, and switched to a readily availible additive free tobacco a couple of years back (pure tobacco, no chemicals/preservatives that are used in nearly every tobacco nowadays and that have a nasty effect on your body look into it its crazy!) and i can still remember how much difference there was in the high that i got, now i truely know what smoking a spliff should feel like, without smoking a mixture of chemicals too

Hey Dewsta what brand of tobacco do you get that's definitely additive free? Are we allowed to discuss tobacco brand? I hope so

As for the topic. I have definitely been there before. I find if I get REALLY stoned and I've got something stressful on my mind, I get very panicky and feel much more "fucked up". Same deal as major psychedelics though I guess, if there's nothing on my mind I'm fine when I get super blazed.
ya that's how I have gotten to but you can explain it better. You just learn to control it and not let it bother you.

Hey Dewsta what brand of tobacco do you get that's definitely additive free? Are we allowed to discuss tobacco brand? I hope so

not sure but i will spell backwards and if that isnt allowed please let me know and i will edit!

larutan nacirema tirips

its in most major supermarket chains.. wont write them backwards, u can work them out yourself! ;) i can only be as sure as the info on the net about if it is really aditive free but it definatly has different taste and feel. Seems a lot cleaner imo

''Benzo's are a type of pharmaceutical drug. Common ones go by the brand names Valium (Diazepam), Xanax (Alprazolam) and Ativan (Lorazepam) to name a few. They are definitely not legal without prescription and are physically addictive.''

thanks shady4091, i had been wondering, i actually took a load of em when i was younger, we called em 'sleepers' and used to mix them with cider, the 7.5% shit, and boy did that mix make us aggressive! we used to do diazzies, tamazies, vallies :) they were crazy times, what i can remember of them. i suffered from major blackouts on them. dont think i could bring myself to do them nowadays, hate that medical drug taste in ya throat and that low looo w leevelll .. ur .. bra i n tuuur ns s s too .. :)

Last edited:
ya that's how I have gotten to but you can explain it better. You just learn to control it and not let it bother you.

Exactly, I've gotten much better with it now. I can almost always block out the bad or paranoid thoughts I get when I'm super stoned. I'm not quite sure if this is a good thing though because there have been a few "panic attacks" from weed that have made me change my life for the better. Now I'll start to think about something I should probably change in my life when I'm stoned, and just block it out completely. Eh, my life's not too bad though anyway lol.

No appetite ever! Losing weight. can only eat after a long session of smoking weed

This has progressively been getting worse. It was originally only occuring when i woke up in the mornings. my stomach will feel hollow/empty and gurgle and feel like i'm very hungry and if i don't eat soon i'll starve. but then i don't have any appetite or desire to eat at all. Thinking of food right now doesn't sound appetizing in the least bit. Even my favourite kinds of food. Yet i sit here with an empty, growling stomach that feels completely empty.

Now i notice this has been happening longer throughout the day. I couldn't eat until 7:30pm last night (woke up at 1pm) Today i woke up at 9:30am and it's now almost 3pm and i still have no desire to eat. It's almost like a sick feeling but the nausea is very subtle and un noticeable. but i can NEVER eat. I've lost 5 pounds and i have a ridiculously fast metabolism and i haven't been over 132 pounds. There has been periods of time in the past where i have had a very increased appetite and ate at almost every meal of the day but i still never go past the 130 mark. Now i am 126 pounds and it keeps getting lower.

How do i get my appetite back? what's wrong with my stomach? I already got really baked today and now i'm burnt out and i still dont have any desire to eat.

help?

also - i have tried forcing myself to eat. but i give up really easily. It's like my brain just cant put 2 and 2 together and chew + swallow. I'll just sit there chewing my food forever and it gets dry and really hard to swallow down. plus it never tastes as good anymore

it is now 5:10 and i managed to force down half a bagel. thank god. still feel hollow though

could this be a tape worm or something? I don't seem to be losing muscle mass, only fat (not that i have any noticeable fat) and my stomach always has this 'upset, shitty' feeling that lasts until i manage to get a meal down. but even after i eat a big meal ill get this feeling an hour after.

seeing doctor on thursday about getting switched off my ssri (stopped taking them so it shouldn't be making my appetite worse) and see why my appetite is gone

Ok, we'll try to float this thru CD first, maybe they can help or maybe they know a better forum....

HOMELESS to CD

Drink a protein shake, you can buy the powder at Walmart, GNC, or many other places. Mix it with milk and make yourself drink it. I felt this way after I quit smoking but the feeling subsided after a week. Now I have the opposite problem. I'm always hungry and I can eat sooo much food in one sitting. It's expensive.

If your looking for an answer on why your this way then this definatly the wrong forum. Noone on here can guess at what it possibly could be and heres why, it could be hundreds of different things. I can tell you I feel your pain, I have hardly been able to eat for the last 3 months, usually get so hungry that I start dry heaving, throw up when I do eat, like daily, have throw up blood and had it in other places it shouldnt be, have lost like 15 pounds and have done multiple tests and so far they dont know whats causing it. And the only thing that does help me feel less sick and allows me to actually eat is pot, its a miracle drug when it comes to helping with that.

The poster above is right, I drink the chocolate boost high protein shakes which have everything you need in them and they help alot for when you cant eat.

ive stopped eating in the mornings really, my breakfest is 4 bags of vapor but only until I have some is when I can get hungry enough to eat something, if I dont have any, i just cant eat all day, i feel what u get with the stomach stuff and im a rly thin person, just feels like my stomach is like flat or something its rly shit.

recently moved to new city though so ive been eating alot more shit but ive had better buds too..

smoke a bowl, have some sleep then eat some soup or something that u dont have to chew, maybe after u have something ull snap out of it

do you think this is a marijuana side effect?

because it seems like the 'munchies' are now just my old appetite from before i smoked. i can remember when i was in grade 8 (never smoked weed yet) and would walk 20 blocks just to get this cheesy bread from this small pizza place at a strip mall. I'd have such intense cravings when i hadn't eaten all day. Same with mcdonalds. mcdicks doesn't phase me much anymore - when i was a kid i thought it was the shit but now it's like 'fuck DO i want anything?'

now the only time i EVER experience this strong of an appetite and cravings is after i've been smoking weed ALL day. The only time i ever do eat is at night. like right now - i'm gonna go make myself a bagel. that sounds fucking delish.

so far today in the 18 hours i have been awake i have eaten
-one bowl of cereal
-half a bagel with cream cheese
-doritos
-another half bagel
-some beef jerky

and now FINALLY i feel like i can eat. like i could order a pizza... i have been smoking budder all day long it's about time i get my fucking appetite back.

AND another thing sometimes throughout the day i will experience a sudden increase of appetite but if i don't eat within a certian time period it will disappear, and the though of food makes me feel gross again.

now that i think about it... i used to eat MORE in grade 8! i could eat a whole xl pizza from dominoes. now i can't even get 3/4 through a large. This is fucked.

and i weighed 125-129lbs from grade 10 to 12 and it would stay in that general area and go up or down. never above, and never below. it was fucked. some weeks it felt like i was going through growth spurts and i would eat quite often. i'd always eat meat and other things high in protein whenever i can. I've worked as a mover for a quite a while (although nothing recently) and that's a pretty phsyically demanding job. (moving 50lb boxed up and down stairs, refrigerators, washers, etc..) all without ever going over 129.

actually wait - that's a lie. there was one time i actually went up to 134lbs for about 2 days but then got mono and laryngitis and lost like ~9 lbs. but it always goes back to the 125-129 range.

NOW im back at the bottom. 125. i weigh what i did 3 years ago. How is this possible? I know i'm stronger and (2inches)taller, but i was never a fat kid either. (i'm 5 foot 8 ) i have like no fat i can pinch on my stomach however i do have noticeable abs. in grade ten i remember i could see my ribs clearly but now you can't.

i may just have confidence from recently fighting a kid 4 years older, 60 pounds heavier and like 5-6 inches taller than me but i can confidentially say i know for a fact i'm stronger than i was in grade 10. (also - i have lost 5lbs recently)

HOWEVER - my stamina from smoking weed and cigarettes all day has really taken it's toll on my stamina..

Last edited:
maybe your body is just changing some things around

you should try not to worry about it, sometimes weird things happen but i'm sure it'll straighten itself out. you could try not smoking weed and see what happens, i find weed makes me less hungry, maybe you're the same.

do you smoke weed on a regular basis? sometimes you lose your appetite cause your just used to eating when you have the munchies.

Morning Nausea-Cannabis related?

i have been smoking pot for just about 12 months.
i smoke it everyday when i get home from work anywhere between 3 - 6 cones each night up until i go to bed.
On weekends i might go to a mates house for a session and smoke a fair bit, or if i go out for the day skating or something i don't smoke much.

I have noticed over the last couple of months i have been waking up 5am to go to work and as soon as i wake up i feel so nautious that sometimes i even vomit up whatever hasn't been fully digested from the night before.
I dont get this every morning but still wigs me out.

Has anyone had any experiences like this that can tell me if it is the weed.

Im pretty sure that what you’re experiencing isn’t caused by the weed; I have never experienced anything like that or heard about anything like that before. Are you under increased pressure or something? The best thing for you to do is to see a doctor.

This happens to me if I eat a whole bunch and don't let it digest before going to sleep. Are you munching our hardcore before going to bed? If you are, give yourself at least an hour before hitting the hay. If not than I don't know man. I highly highly doubt it has anything to do with the weed though. Especially if you've been smoking for a year without any problem.

Try and think hard if there's anything you've been doing differently over the last couple months. Have you added anything new to your diet? Changed anything in your lifestyle? Etc..

Welcome to BL OP. It would be helpful if you gave your threads descriptive titles in future. Please read the CD guidelines (link in my sig).

^^ this is all i think it is, it's pretty shit in the morning and feels really crap but I rkn you're thinking about it too much and comparing it all to what you were when you were in high school or w/e. I never eat until I have some but I don't really see it as that much of a prob, it's just because I'm so used to it and foods tastes better baked I think

dont think its the weed, maybe u should smoke some b4 and see if u feel sick still lol