• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

[MEGA]Idiosyncratic/Unusual Responses to Cannabis

I've had this happen before it happened when I had a low/no tolerance at all and I'd smoke too much and then I'd have to go into environments where I'd have to interact socially with people.

Just either go with it and realize that this can happen when you smoke, or pick and choose when and where you blaze. I have friends that get like this when they smoke at parties with strangers so they just drink at parties and just smoke with a few close friends.

That happens to me every time. It's a big part of why I've never smoked regularly.

I get high with a group of people and all I want to do is wander off and sit by myself and enjoy being buzzed. When people talk to me I just aggravated, and can't quite seem to respond.

Smoke is an irritant and it is likely you just got a lot more in your face since you're holding a smouldering wrap of cannabis, compared to a glass stem and bowl pack of cannabis.

Also, you probably consumed more from those 4 joint puffs than your bowl holds.

visuals with weed

Am i one of the only ones who finds pot to be pretty psychedelic? I mean I get full perceptual changes, and closed eye visuals every time I blaze up. Most of my friends dont see anything and Im always like "doesn't that look so cool?!?" and they just dont see it. When I smoke, the whole world looks like its made of shiny plastic and things look like they are painted on in a black outline. Anyone relate?

yeah somewhat like that. ive been having little trips lately when i smoke like now im baked! its its pretty psychedelic but yeah not for most of my friends

Sometimes it just allows my imagination to fuck around in my vision. The other night me and a friend were driving around blazing and we saw a little flag in the ground to kill gophers or whatever, and it looked EXACTLY like a huge geneau(sp?) pig. I was like "dude is that a fucking ginny pig?" and we were both laughing at it thinking it was until we drove up a bit closer and saw it was a flag.

I've had stuff like this happen from herb and it started after I began tripping on LSD and smoking while tripping on acid or mushrooms. Smoking a high quality Sativa can also make things more like this.

I've also found that eating a large dose of herb is psychedelic and that vaporizing it can be too, but IME getting psychedelic effects from Cannabis aren't like the ones you get from a large dose of LSD or mushrooms.

the first time i smoked i had full on CEVs and OEVs that were synchronized to the music i was listening to. when i close my eyes i could literally see the music tracing my body and i had some extremely euphoric tingles that far outdo the euphoric body high of shooting heroin, not even kidding.

i havent tripped that hard to this day. even with salvia, DMT, shrooms, acid, anything.

it was a once in a lifetime experience and i consider it my best drug experience ever. unfortunately i cannot achieve these effects ever again as i have heavily, heavily abused weed for 3 years straight without taking a breath of fresh air.

possibly better bud, possibly you took better rips, possibly the J just got all up in your face while you were smoking it.

not really threadworthy imho....

I don't understand it when people say weed makes them socialable. For me, I find that I actively want to escape social situations when I get stoned because I get too anxious and find it too hard to understand what people are saying.

For me, weed is a solitary drug. As long as I accept this, I'm all right.

I've had stuff like this happen from herb and it started after I began tripping on LSD and smoking while tripping on acid or mushrooms. Smoking a high quality Sativa can also make things more like this.

I've also found that eating a large dose of herb is psychedelic and that vaporizing it can be too, but IME getting psychedelic effects from Cannabis aren't like the ones you get from a large dose of LSD or mushrooms.

I know its not like LSD or shrooms, but I like the psychedelic effects of cannabis :) Its its own thing, and I can get pretty lost in my own head without feeling completely headfucked. And It hasn't made my HPP(without the D) any worse from it. I think If I dropped LSD my HPP would turn into HPPD lol

herbal jah i seriously disagree with you, you have it completely wrong.
not everyone is the same or has the same frame of mind.
everyone reacts differently to drugs. what may make you and "lots of people" you know talkative may make someone else quiet.
some people are just naturally introverts and others (like myself) prefer to get baked solo or with a few close friends
as opposed to wasting out highs dealing with the usual bullshit of social situations.

so to be like "whaaat?? you cant talk when stoned? you must just have a low tolerance" is pretty retarded.
i prefer smoking solo and i have been smoking for about 7 years, pretty much daily, and i could probably smoke your ass under the table. my tolerance aint low and i love just getting lost in my own head.

whats your take on that, buddy?

(not being a dick just making a point)

I'm naturally quite introverted and solitary. I smoke everyday, mostly alone, but I experience effects opposite to most people who've posted.

I can't really talk to people sober. I mean, I can, but I find it to usually be unpleasant, whereas weed allows me to interact without feeling depressed and anxious.

When I'm sober I tend to prefer being alone or with non-human animals. People often make me feel uncomfortable, anxious and sad when I'm with them and sober. There are a few exceptions, but not that many. When stoned I'm still not great with most other people but at least I enjoy interacting with them.

Yeah man my social anxiety definitely comes out in full when I get stoned. Sometimes I even start to get all paranoid that like everyone's talking shit around me and stuff, it's no fun. It's all about like mind over matter I guess

Falling sensation while high?

Whenever im high with my eyes closed ill get this feeling that im falling or moving very fast anybody else get this? its pretty awesome

Last edited by a moderator: