• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

[Mega] Picture Thread ver. We Got Trees To Bring You To Yo' Knees

^Ive got so many Hoes that they call me Chris Kringle...

NSFW:
quick dry:-/- Ice x Fire OG
2z8s32t.jpg

~ lemon-bomb

[/QUOTE

Man...gently clip that stem outta there & it looks like it would roll into a perfect thumb reefer -
(like the Rastafarians roll em')! Do you know the (approx.) % Sativa of the plant ?

Last edited:
^
oh hell yeah!

lol
you are all right...it is maybe 75% sativa, a real mut breed, but is seriously tasty good.

it is early, and sativa dom, i also use MH and HPS to flower but have been getting my ass kicked - hence the early birdy - since i have have been so lazy about it i havent rotated the plants any, and that one has been directly under the MH for a looong while now, because of this the buds will be especially "airy" as well.

that bud could of been 3x more dense...but, i depend on it over any other medicine i take - besides food.

^
oh hell yeah!

lol
you are all right...it is maybe 75% sativa, a real mut breed, but is seriously tasty good.

it is early, and sativa dom, i also use MH and HPS to flower but have been getting my ass kicked - hence the early birdy - since i have have been so lazy about it i havent rotated the plants any, and that one has been directly under the MH for a looong while now, because of this the buds will be especially "airy" as well.

that bud could of been 3x more dense...but, i depend on it over any other medicine i take - besides food.

Me agrees... looks like at least 75%...me need egg from that flower! Please invent clone transporter.

^I'm glad you're enjoying it. The reason I signed up to BL in the first place was to say to someone raving about BBCheese that they had to try the real UK shit. That flavour, the stink... if you open a bag of cheese in a room full of people, everyone will instantly look around to see who's piping the high grade. Amazing strain.

NSFW:
35lvn9e.jpg

how i vape oilz

wow neva seen one of them! cn u explane to me how it works? im assuming you unscrew that metal cap thing on the left hand side put oil onto that cap screw it back on gently heat the metal cap?n that funny bit ontop of the bend is used as a shotty??? quite confusing hahahaha escp when your fryed

wow neva seen one of them! cn u explane to me how it works? im assuming you unscrew that metal cap thing on the left hand side put oil onto that cap screw it back on gently heat the metal cap?n that funny bit ontop of the bend is used as a shotty??? quite confusing hahahaha escp when your fryed

rip shot
NSFW:
2cdq21.jpg

heat titantium up
put oil on ti pad
suck it through the bong
get high

Last edited by a moderator:
oh man i love this thread so much haha. It makes me feel good to know that I can acquire and maybe even, hypothetically speaking of course :), produce some high quality herb. I'm gonna post soon once i find a camera that doesn't look grainy as fuck. Everything in here looks off the chain! What types of cameras are you guys using if i could ask? Phone cameras, photography shit, or just a walmart digi?

oh man i love this thread so much haha. It makes me feel good to know that I can acquire and maybe even, hypothetically speaking of course :), produce some high quality herb. I'm gonna post soon once i find a camera that doesn't look grainy as fuck. Everything in here looks off the chain! What types of cameras are you guys using if i could ask? Phone cameras, photography shit, or just a walmart digi?

iphone camera mate or 7-8 pixle (cant rember how much)digi camera put the camera on the macro setting and take with no flash in a well lit room...............

iphone camera mate or 7-8 pixle (cant rember how much)digi camera put the camera on the macro setting and take with no flash in a well lit room...............

alright man thanks a lot for the info. I'm not to great when it comes to photography and cameras. I'll get some up soon though. peace out fellas

I seeses it, psychonaut.

wrap that shit in image tags. and nsfw tags. Like so:

NSFW:

an image tag looks like this: "
"
picture.php

I seeses it, psychonaut.

wrap that shit in image tags. and nsfw tags. Like so:

NSFW:

an image tag looks like this: "
"
picture.php

But that's weird, I tried doing that on another site and it wouldn't work. I suspected it was something to do with ICMag not allowing you to link their pictures elsewhere. Thanks though!

I believe the recent upgrade of the forum allows for better picture linking, though it didn't at first.

I'm not 100% on that though.

Picture Dump:

Blue Dream:

NSFW:
BlueDreamOunces.jpg

Blue Dream - Open Bag
NSFW:
BlueDream1.jpg

Blue Dream - Individual Nug
NSFW:
BlueDream2.jpg

Bubble Kush - Few Zs
NSFW:
BubbleKush.jpg

Bubble Kush - Turned a Z into hash - mmmmm.
NSFW:
BubblekushHash.jpg

Bubble Kush - Individual picture
NSFW:
-coming soon-
bubblekushnug2.jpg

Last edited: