• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

[Mega] Picture Thread ver. We Got Trees To Bring You To Yo' Knees

Chainer

Bluelighter
Since the old picture thread seems to have inexplicably disappeared into the abyss, here's a new one.

Post up your recent pick-ups. As always the following rules apply:

1) No Price Discussion
2) No Identification Threads
3) Strain Discussion belongs in the Strain Discussion thread!
4) All other global CD/BL rules
5) Put all images behind NSFW tags

Consider this the warning, please follow the simple rules.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My boy and I decided to try our hands at an in-door grow. The results are tasty.

Without further ado, home grown, fresh cured white rhino.

10.4g stalk:
NSFW:
homegrownwhiterhino3.jpg

NSFW:
homegrownwhiterhino.jpg

NSFW:
homegrownwhiterhino2.jpg

Grab a handful.

NSFW:
DSC02076.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Keaton that looks skunky as hell.

Pic Thread ver. I'll show you mine if you show me yours
*OFFICIAL MOD WARNING*
Do not operate the computer whilst under the influence of cannabis. You may suffer a decline in your ability to UTFSE. ;)

Actually I was 100% sober... see mod thread:

what happened to the picture thread? My joint home grow just finished curing.

^ Probably thanks to me, it was purged

I'll prob merge 'em.

This was mine and my friends stash back in May....hahah
NSFW:
mineandmyfriends.jpg

Last edited:
Chainer said:
Keaton that looks skunky as hell.

Oh man words can't describe how dank this stuff is.

Here's a better picture :)
NSFW:
2011-06-23141049.jpg

Harvest is in for one of my favorite growers, picked up a QP of solid Chem Dog.

Feast yo' eyes.

Chem Dog Picture 1
NSFW:
ChemDog1.jpg

Tell me this doesn't look tasty!
NSFW:
ChemDog2.jpg

NSFW:
ChemDog3.jpg

Kief collector in grinder after 1/4th of this stuff.

NSFW:
ChemDogKief.jpg

NSFW:
ChemDogKief2.jpg

Support your local farmers.

^ very nice, but I have to say my borderline OCD would have me trim those little sugar leaves off in the 2nd pic (to collect and freeze so I could make ice hash Iget enough from all the trimmed bud).

The kief looks tasty.

Bushies:
NSFW:

in the center is a Fire(Fire OG)&Ice - the two in the back are Island Sweet Skunk, in the front with the burnt top is an AK47.
all bag seed;-)they were allowed to vegetate way too long, could of been pulled by now but they are very vigorous. at the end and beginning of everyday there is notable growth. the AK has begun to surpass the others, i was expecting she would of from the start, but oh my, they all smell amazing, the leafs are all waxy and feel like skin - the OG's are skinnier then a damn pencil - one of the OG jumped up over 5' during her GroWThSPurt - i got a good pic of the top of that reaching 5''-6'' above the Mylar and Lights - hehe;-)

i am being lazy with this one, but its still kicking my ass, i usually have clones, so the vigor from the seed growth is new to me, and, i suppose this is also why i failed at rooting any clones - which is very disappointing - i have some more beans, several are straight OG and then some more of Royal Kush, the Royal i am smoking ATM, and would of loved to of tried crossing the Fire OG and Ice with one of those.

i do have a very nice Mr Nice(Hash Plant x G13) Clone going, as well as what i believe to be a Male* MK Ultra(OG Kush x G13) - Mr Nice and MK Ultra sound OutStanding;-)oh brother they do...
i really hope this other is a male, they are both near 2', in their original tiny containers still.

-----
i also have some fine Grand Daddy Purple, Purple God, AK47;-), and another few of a strain that i am forgetting ATM...
anyway, if you read all of this, id pass it right to you ~
--
still running CannaNutes with EarthJuice supplements - "home shake" CoCo/Pearlite/RockWool - 3 or 5 G buckets mainline feed drip to waste or just enough to not waste - 400W MH 400W HPS - 2 centered 42w CFL as side lighting.

its been a while since ive posted...hehe =- dont mind the obsessive over-tones

^How come you don't post in the grow thread? Seems like you'd be at home there, the link's in the directory.

thanks, and yes indeed i would post up a storm in there before;-)i honestly am feed up with MMJ! lol~ i never thought i would try and smoke, or consume rather, this much marijuana in my life...careful what you wish for!hehe-uhg

i rely on Oil, and Tinctures of edible honey oil, id be in trouble trying to use only dry plant bud material.

so, it has become obnoxious and tedious, sorry not trying to take it there, but i am just burnt out ! haha - ill be posting as these further along, and the Mr Nice, i feel blessed to have that, last winter that is what i smoked daily besides what i grew. Mr Nice and OG out of a constant 30 something bud type selection 24/7, Mr Nice;-)
i was the only one who would donate for it too! i got every last nug, and then finally the last of it gifted for xMas from my care-giver.

i smoke for inflammation and nausea, nausea firstly, that is why i up to and rely on oil, hash, and edibles. if anyone uses mmj for nausea please do try Mr Nice, it doesnt look so great, not much jar appeal, but smells and tastes unforgettable(pepper melon earth hashy green-apple) and is a euphoric double indica ...

2cyl8nd.jpg

... salute.

Last edited:
a couple more -
older but good ones.
NSFW:

~

another window grow, a Purple-Wreck cut i took and cloned out - this stuff was perfect, squished up flat and stayed that way though, so i imagine in a bag in a pocket would be disappointing! airy buds that appeared dense - they seemed something like 60% resin, tasted insane but were prone to white-mold, i kept getting it and so did my CG.
the other is/was Train-Wreck, i had a knack for the stuff, had all the traits of Arcadia, and came from the same Grower as the Purple-Wreck(p.kush x t. wreck).
the stuff was a sativa, but hit hard and got me for-sure wrecked - excellent medi-sativa. i never put my nose up on this, pungent 'skunk-sour dough bread-red candy'
many shades of green, purple, and pink!

- fab