• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

[MEGA] Synthetic Cannabinoid Discussion - Take 4

Something I never experienced with good old marijuana, the friendliest drug on this earth; withdrawal symptoms. And they can be fairly painful; nowhere near a severe methadone withdrawal, but nonetheless. I've been on probation for 6 months now, and have lately been using synthetic cannabinoids to spin out my own "herbal incense" with damiana. Within a few months, I started using this daily, and now it seems if I go without synthetic cannabinoids in my system for 6 hours, I get this intense stomach cramp-it feels like there's an air bubble rising up from my stomach to my chest, but it won't go away unless I smoke again. Also, although I want to eat, food tastes like cardboard and I have to force it down (similar to food the day after a good roll). If I wait longer, I get slightly anxious and lethargic. My stomach stops hurting after 24 hours, but the cramps and nonexistent bubble are killing me. I wish I had the will to just not smoke this crusty shit but...
Do any of ju bluelighters experience this also?

yeah I think this is from cb2 agonists. when I used ur-144 likee 5 grams a week i would go into horrible withdrawl, projectile vomitting, etc.

LOl naw it affects me pretty good but the high lasts about 15-20 minutes.

But sometimes, out of nowhere, this happens.....the time before this I thought a parasite jumped in my throat and I felt my throat closing....thought I was gonna die...

That sounds plain brutal. Funny thing is, I can (more or less) relate. When a fly or mosquito eater flies past me I feel the mothafucker like going under my shirt and sometimes in my nose. Half the time though, it actually happens..

Ahh yes, that might be why I'm sneezing so much more and getting sick for longer.. The immune system and the GI, yeessss?

Yeah, that seems like the way to go. I'm using CP-55,940; Trying to get the structurally closest thing to weed. (regardless of potency difference). The anxiety is fairly mild, but my stomach feels sodomized every few hours.

I find that drinking a little juice really helps the stomache to settle down

i've been saying about this one for last couple of weeks its the mildest but nice of smokes very very close to thc none of this mad tripping out like you get with am2201 . well worth the money as its half the price a gram if you know where to look .

right i've got 10g of sts 135 coming and i've had it before but i've forgot what its like so any reviews would be nice which is it closest to am2201 or mam 2201 . at least if it is crap it was dirt cheap :)

also i'm planning on trying to make a blend and wondered is this stuff ok to use http://www.amazon.co.uk/Super-Nail-...=UTF8&qid=1368805441&sr=1-12&keywords=acetone or not

might be too late now, but anythin stating pure acetone, and having noting else in the ingredients will be fine. Make sure you teat your sprayer first with water (my 1st one was faulty and everything got into a hell of a mess). The hole tends to get blocked easily too its nothing like as easy as the you tube tutorial.

The good news is you can manually mix it to fuck afterwards, even put it in a blender if youre that worried about an even blend with no hotspots. With the weather warming up, and maybe my choice of herbs is drying out, but the acetone is evaporating off within a few hours, rather than a few days as it takes over cold damp winters.

no its not too late yet waiting on 10 more grams in the morning . got the place to myself till friday so can have lots of blend left around drying :)

I just got to try these three in the last week - from best to not as good as the other two: 5-F-AKB48, 5-F-UR-144, and MAM-2201

I though I'd post a quick erowid style effects and dose chart. Keep in mind, this is based on my experience only except for a few mentions of other people feeling the same thing.

5-F-AKB48
This is from my experiences

Dose:
Smoked:
0.25-0.5mg Threshold
0.5-2mg Light
1.5-5mg Moderate
4mg-10mg Strong
8mg-15mg Heavy
>15-20mg Overdose/major side effects and panic
Duration: 2-6+ hours, increases with dose

Effects:

Positive:
Euphoria
Uncontrollable Laughter
Pleasant body high
Analgesia
Change in vision
Music enhancement
Open and closed eye visuals (very common with high doses)
Warping of objects
Ego loss
Merging with other objects
Loss of awareness of one's own location
Similar to marijuana but more psychedelic, especially at high doses
May have some antidepressant effects (it is too soon for me to say if this drug is reducing my depression but it seems like it may have)
Reduction in nausea
Calmness
Increased ability to empathize and see things from another's perspective
Longer duration of effects compared to most other cannabinoids

Neutral:
Loss of identity (not being sure who or what one is)
Depersonalization
Derealization
Strange bodily sensations (feeling air blowing through one's body, feeling as though the head is full of air or body parts are distorted or disconnected from each other)

Mild-Moderate dissociative effects (others have experienced out of body experiences with this one but it hasn't done that to me)
Slight changes in blood pressure, up or down
Slight decrease in body temperature
Lingering effects for at least the rest of the day - could be good or bad

Negative:

Minor increase in heart rate - becomes larger with very high doses (still only 116 with the highest dose I have used
Anxiety and Panic with high doses
Paranoia - Became extreme after several days of use and people pretty much lying to me (normal lies, but with the paranoia I stopped trusting everyone including my mom (she was one of the people who lied to me though). The point is, I was paranoid of everyone in an extreme way and I haven't felt that level of paranoia from cannabinoids before
Severe derealization and depersonalization - can be scary and can be dangerous if you don't know what you are doing.
Significant Incoordination at high doses

Significant increase in glood pressure in overdose or in combination with stimulants. 25mg raised mine from 144/89 to as high as 196/116. - a 52/27 increase. I was coming dows from a large amount of 25C-NBOMe + 5-meo-mipt + bk-MDMA when I smoked that dose. It does not seem to raise it too much on its own or with just 25C-NBOMe. More typical seems closer to 25/15 increase with very high doses.

Unusual psychedelic and dissociative effects could be frightening or lead to dangerous situations if one expects this to be like most other cannabinoids. Could be very bad for someone who only smokes weed.

5-F-AKB48 is my favorite cannabinoid, may be better than weed (I have little experience with the real thing though). I have used JWH-018, JWH-019, JWH-073, JWH-210, AM-2201, MAM-2201, 5-F-UR-144, and 5-F-AKB48. The last two are the best in my opinion.

^^ 5F-UR-144 and 5F-AKB-48 being your favorite two is so surprising to me

^^ 5F-UR-144 and 5F-AKB-48 being your favorite two is so surprising to me

I don't know the difference subjectively between 5F-UR-144 and UR-144 but UR-144 couldn't possibly be my favorite. It feels so lame and is bad for you (my opinion) and TERRIBLE in overdose (fact). But mainly, it feels lame as fuck! Is 5F-UR-144 more stimulating like weed or a traditional cannabinoid? That spice I had years ago was a lot better feeling than UR-144, but it made my heart race... no way I'd enjoy that feeling today. I think UR-144 has bad effects on the body due to it's CB2 agonism.

Also remember these cannabinoids could have effects on the NMDA and 5-HT systems, some of them have already been shown to have this. This could factor into why some of them feel so different, are more addictive, and subjectively better to some people.

Got some 5f akb48 infused blend coming from my favourite vendor, meant to be weaker than most which is good for me. Hate the super potent one hit high ones. Anyone got experience mixing etizolam and recent cannabinoids? Im hoping they will bring the hesrt rate down some what and get rid of the worst part of the paranoia and anxiety i sometimes get

yeah etizdo work but not as much as they should, up your normal dose abit

Thanks. As long as they relieve the negative effects a bit, thats fine

All i can say from my experience is, avoid the synths like the friggin plague... Stick to cannabis... Synths are shit... Like friggin heroin withdrawals and like chemo if you smoke it very often... Its like all the worst effects from various drug categories all rolled into one nasty chem...

Different drugs for different people I guess. Don't compare it to heroin withdrawals though. An alcohol hangover from a night out of heavy drinking is still worse than the hangover I get from smoking grams of powder of synthetic cannabinoids.

Smoked 5 grams 5f-pb22 last week, felt a bit jittery and nauseous for a day. If I had done heroin for a week I'd be wishing I was dead.

5F-PB22 was not that fun by the way, very potent but also rather boring. It also has the shortest duration of effect of all cannabinoids I've tried. 5F-AKB48 is still the best of the new 'noids in my oppinion.

A question to those who or have smoked spliffs or joints of blends, mainly 5f akb48, if you put a nice splinke in there how much would you smoke in one sitting, or how do you space it out? Just curious if people are like me, taking one or two hits at a time at 10-15 minute intervals

Im not here to preach but synthetic cannabinoids are risky. If your that desperate for drugs you would probably be better off safety wise eating some untreated morning glories if they are available or if worst comes it would probably be worth it to just be sober as disappointing as it might be. This synthetic THC is probably as bad as inhaling paint fumes or gasoline. i read a story on the internet about a girl who is paralyzed in a wheelchair from trying it once. If you do this make sure you have someone with you to watch you because this stuff very well might put you in the hospital or psych ward

I agree with you, but in my case its just very sporadic usage, never in high amounts. People have to be careful, like the dude smoking 5gs of powder in a week, dont know how people do that, just dont think many could handle such high amounts of a drug where it seems like it does a lot of harm and fuck you up easy, not hating, just saying for safety

A question to those who or have smoked spliffs or joints of blends, mainly 5f akb48, if you put a nice splinke in there how much would you smoke in one sitting, or how do you space it out? Just curious if people are like me, taking one or two hits at a time at 10-15 minute intervals

If I use my strongest blend I would only smoke half a j
per 20min- 30min
Really depends on your tolerance, you can always stop for
a few minutes & be sure you need more