• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Mental Health Mental Illness Support Thread V. How do you feel?

In addition to doctors and hospitals, don't forget how corrupt private insurance companies are. They're the middle men and pretty much get to pick and choose what they decide to cover. If Biden croaks before 2024, vote for Bernie. He is the only one pushing Medicare for all. The US has to get to the 21st century. Canada, Europe, Australia.... they have this shit figured out.
Yeah I agree. But insurance companies are a direct result of medical providers gouging the public. It's amazing that the healthcare industry, which provides such an essential, and what economists call, an "inelastic good" because it isn't tied to market-based supply and demand the way, say, TV's are, is allowed to mark up their prices higher than any other industry. In the richest country in the world, no less, healthcare is becoming inaccessible.

Bernie would get my vote all the way but the electoral system is rigged, in case you haven't noticed.

I think the balance is tipping so far that its unrecoverable. If this is my last message I;d be glad to know it was you guys who read it and understood because no one else does.

I think the balance is tipping so far that its unrecoverable. If this is my last message I;d be glad to know it was you guys who read it and understood because no one else does.
Hey dude I hope it's not your last message. Keep your head up, life beats us all down but we have to keep getting back up. Don't be afraid to reach out to others when you're feeling like this.

PTSD makes me feel scared of people but then I feel lonely but then isolate because I feel scared of people. It’s like a fucked up cycle. Been thinking about seriously relapsing lately cause f it kinda thoughts. Kinda in a bad place, kinda tired of trying all the time.

It’s like a fucked up cycle.
It definitely is.
Mind if I ask what you may be doing to try to work on the trauma?
If you prefer not to say in public, PM me. If you prefer not to respond at all please do not feel any pressure to do so.
Just know that I empathize and agree that trauma can cause a lifetime of misery, self loathing and many psychological and physical issues if left undealt with.
Also please know that there are many here that have experiences in this and that we care and are here anytime you want or need to reach out.
My best always,
J
<3

Hey man, thanks for the message. I want to apologise for my over dramatic post there. Things aren't great but I am still here.
Anytime friend.

You should never feel compelled to apologize for being emotional or dramatic in your attempts to convey your struggle, generally, but particularly in this sub forum. In order to process issues, sometimes we have to be over dramatic or emotional to release the pent up negativity poisoning you.

This is a place for support, so please feel free to bare your heart and soul here. Any comments seen in the recovery sub forums that are unsupportive or hurtful towards the Individual reaching out here should be reported so we can edit/delete them.

I have OCPD and PTSD and some other conditions (ofc lol)
I have constant, ever-fatiguing control freaking over my body
I have constant tension and dyskinesia that targets shaking it off
It has got so bad at some point last several weeks
It is fucked up, it is so consuming and fucks up my neck too
I am afraid of living like this to my grave

Last edited:
I'm on my first day without alcohol and have absolutely no appetite whatsoever. It's 9pm and I haven't eaten since *yesterday* at lunchtime. I wish I had some weed. Klonopin and Remeron aren't even helping.

I'm happy to be sober though. I'll get hungry eventually. I just hope I sleep tonight.

Uplifted and chatty

Thank you Lyrica

Most of April 2023 I could not even sit up from deep depression

Generally unwell
I hope things are better today.
My day so far has been somber, serious and take care of myself while multitasking. So; so far so good.
I have had a few laughs and they were genuine.
Feel like a nap but need to talk to ISP for a while. Bleck!

Anxious, and I don't even know why. I took my Klonopin and I'm having a nice laid back day, noodling on Bluelight and listening to the Beatles. I just have this knot in my stomach that won't go away. I've struggled with this my whole life, so I should be used to it by now. I'm going to try a little beer.

noodling on Bluelight
Love the words. Mayes me feel like dosing more kratom and brmzlm. Hehehe
It's my Saturday. Gotta self love. ;) lol
this knot in my stomach that won't go away
Are you able to seen a doctor about this and/or scans?
I know benzo shortages can cause me to get a little "stomachy" but this may have nothing to do with your situation.