• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Mental Health Mental Illness Support Thread V. How do you feel?

All I can say is don't make it easy on them.

I've been on invega monthly injections since 2013. Invest some money to try to get out of a financial hole. But I haven't found a way to get them to put down the needle. All you can do is charge them. I'm banking on 1million to each nurse who injected, and 1million/mg of antipsychotic forced onto me. I signed my name last time "Fuck You". the nurse said it was inappropriate and refused to schedule any further appointments. So that's a win until they just dump it off on another. I have some other's like siging the forms "drop dead" "let's go brandon".

It's a situation that i'm still working to see my way out of. That's why I have my investments to gain financial independence and move to a place of no needles.

The other hopeful I am is the dollar collapsing. When it's no longer a profit for them, whammo, they're dead.

Marijuana helped me tremendously to get my mind back and internal monologue back.
How is that a win? Rofll

Well, if they stop scheduling me for appointments, then it like cutting off supply for a short while. @nznity

But it's always something with big pharma. So they are very forceful.

Well, if they stop scheduling me for appointments, then it like cutting off supply for a short while. @nznity

But it's always something with big pharma. So they are very forceful.
What meds are you on atm? Man, invega Is no joke. It's utter torture, you're tired all the time, amhedonia. All sorts of nasty side fx.

Invega Sustenna 254mg injections. a month.
I also have some prednisone for gout flareups. Haldol was much worse, Zyprexa bad, risperdal is invegas evil twin.

Invega Sustenna 254mg injections. a month.
I also have some prednisone for gout flareups. Haldol was much worse, Zyprexa bad, risperdal is invegas evil twin.
How long have you been on invega for? Why not get off the injections?

What does being financially dependent have to do it with the fact that your on invega?
I'm not trying to put words in his mouth, but he did say he is on Disability payments for schizophrenia.

Disability, although it is basic income, it is not a lot. In fact, being on Disability is essentially like having government sanctioned poverty. By that I mean that one is not allowed to have more than $2000 in their savings/checking accounts at any given time, and they do check your bank statements. You can work while being on Disability but you are not allowed to earn more than something like ~$1000 per month from a job to still remain eligible for the government payments. It is a hole that is hard to dig yourself out of.

It sounds like he is obligated to take the invega shots in order to keep receiving Disability payments. I was on Disability for 6 years but finally landed a job several years ago that paid enough for me to get off Disability. If only I still had the job :(

Simply put, I cant afford to live in a house where I'm not pressured to get a shot.

My methods aren't free. And I will charge if that body of doom continues. Give me money and I'll gladly talk more, or give you a short story about my life. It's 81 pages of .pdf.

Thanks to @darvocet21 and @AutoTripper for help moving into my new office. And those that mean well.

9dbe19b98aec516daf4f451c8b2d34e8.jpg

Thanks to @darvocet21 and @AutoTripper for help moving into my new office. And those that mean well.

9dbe19b98aec516daf4f451c8b2d34e8.jpg
Hi ions. Hope you are well bro, always.

Doing better here in physical ways. Exhausted AF but have survived, no exaggeration, near fatal haemorrhoids prolonged torture and hurdle.

Passed, literlly, for now. Ball is really back in my court at last but it was endurance extreme.

No sleep, rest so long. Torturous pain. Solid red hot inflammation inside, backed up, sick as pig, dizzy, too tired to be conscious, unable to be unconscious.

Needing tonnes of dreaded painful rupruring evacuation knowing falling asleep for a mo results in waking fast, unpreventable volcano, all over again.

Using 3 x amount of regular daily drugs for comfort and stress. It wore me out.

Now my mind has cracked. Flipped from extended trauma, pain level, no escape, relief, support. Just hang in, endure, survive.

I have. I need a minute here though.

I got a little lit yesterday. Ate some mushrooms cuz i ran out of beer and it was real good. I just try to remember that part of the day the next day, and it's not always easy. But it puts us to sleep, and dreams are the best psychedelic. Except when it starts to get repetitive. Like the dream writers ran out of material cuz I sleep too damn much.

Anyway, take on the day head first. Or the things that keep you moving forward. @AutoTripper

My problem is im diagnosed as schizophrenic. I got a drug induced psychosis from smoking weed daily. Now i hate being on meds because they make me feel like shit. Ive been on 3 abilify risperisone and flupenexiol. Sin e i keep getting off meds i got out on a community treatment order. Now im forced to get an injection once a month and i desperately wanna get off. Im 29 years old. You got any advice?
I was also diagnosed with drug induced schizophrenia at age 29, but from psychedelics.

I just wanted to say that there's a good chance you will make a recovery as long as you stay sober and minimize stress. My symptoms lessened after 18 months and I didn't need to take meds anymore.

There is hope.

@ions I truly appreciate the sentiment of this thread but it's not wise to offer such services when you don't have official qualifications or training. I'm gonna merge this with the Mental Health Support Thread, which serves pretty much the same purpose, where we can discuss our problems <3

Officially, I'm a resource. I can sell you my facetime. And that's probably not encouraged.