• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Meth and straight men getting a little gay for a minute

Can we just say that stims make people into these horny weirdos and leave it at that?

I mean, more so than usual, I’d say that most humans are USUALLY horny weirdos
No, I actually think that meth specifically makes prostate stimulation orders of magnitude more pleasurable.

Guys that are too lazy to go get a prostate massager or vibrating butt plug (or just use a well lubed middle finger on a fresh clean back door knot), or don't have a hot chick available to peg them, APPARENTLY turn to the dick instead.

I mean the prostate isn't that far inside, and I'm very happy to just play with myself all night. All all all night and the next morning and afternoon and the next night.

😭🤣😂

I'm not gay and meth has ever made me want to suck cock

but I would love to know of a drug combination that could/would make me that horny I would want do it in the moment.

someone give me the magic formula of compounds, dosages and timing.

I'm not gay and meth has ever made me want to suck cock

but I would love to know of a drug combination that could/would make me that horny I would want do it in the moment.

someone give me the magic formula of compounds, dosages and timing.
3-meo-pcp and a few xanax

Jk don't do that you'll probably black out

lmfao nah fem them niggas was always gay or bi they just in the closet sober so that shit brings it out. REason ik this is this drug makes me a mf degenerate sexual deviant into some sadistic twisted shit but i never once thoiught about gay shit.

im not dissing anyone for it, to each they own u know but lets be real they not straight to begin with fam

lmfao nah fem them niggas was always gay or bi they just in the closet sober so that shit brings it out. REason ik this is this drug makes me a mf degenerate sexual deviant into some sadistic twisted shit but i never once thoiught about gay shit.

im not dissing anyone for it, to each they own u know but lets be real they not straight to begin with fam

English brother. What drug?