• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

meth and tinfoil

crazybinc

Bluelighter
Hi my friend was trying to smoke meth
With tin foil and I told him not to at my house and to get a pipe because its better. Iv never smoked it off tinfoil.
Does it waste it all? I want to try to help my friend because tin foil has bad chemicals and it seems like a waste
And I just want the saflest thing for that friend thanks

You're already smoking crystal meth so it's questionable how much you actually care about your health. Plus you can't beat that nice savory burnt aluminum flavor, hmmm!

It's not a waste if you know how to chase. You can get pretty fat rips and you don't have to worry about the dope continuing to burn in a glass bowl, it instantly recrystallizes once the flame is removed. Although ultimately it's probably more economical to use a tweak pipe IF you know how to smoke it effectively and not just torch the bowl like a noob.

Awww you bluelighters know me to well :p I just had when your chasing
The white lightning and it keeps burning mini holes in your fucking foil.
Such a drag when u have to use 5 sheets for one smoke sesh.):
And off topic but we all know
If you smoke good glass through a
Preferred new piece, how you can manage no smell. When it does smell
And you either burn it like a noob or feen, or just have cut shit, what's the smell to the non smoker?

Shiny side of aluminum foil goes up!
I'm a long time Tar/Fet smoker and prefer smoking off foil most through time, and I always used to go by the same thing but I've discovered either way is just as good. The shiny side reflects heat better so if the shiny side is down it helps keep it from burning better for beginners, but if the shiny side is up it slides down the foil better. Now whether one causes you to ingest worse chemicals I'm not sure.