• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Meth Meth Primer: Post Your Meth Tips Hints & Hacks Here

Just scrape it out and save the powder, it's only resin anyway (,reclaim lol) sniff it or smoke it out of a shit pipe to avoid having to torch and clean pipe,.

I can't smell sarcasm if it is lol but I usually use a pin or something like a hair clip to chip it off the inside of bubble, or I melt all of it and let it drop out of the carb hole and have little crystalized resin pieces

I can't smell sarcasm if it is lol but I usually use a pin or something like a hair clip to chip it off the inside of bubble, or I melt all of it and let it drop out of the carb hole and have little crystalized resin pieces
No sarcasm my dude. Yea same here, I have a little metal tool from a manicure set i found at the store for a dollar. Lol its a good scraper.

So much advice and great tips here, this is not a quick read. I’ll definitely be back. Hoping to use a few when I smoke in a bit. Thanks all.

I snorted meth once. The comedown was hell lol. Apparently smoking it is where it's at though.

Will smoking meth make it ache between your shoulder blades?
The side affects are varied, as per some of my previous posts. I’ve had everything from numb arms, low blood pressure, cracking joints.... so kany

BUT sitting up for long periods of time in a position on the floor or on a bed isn’t good for your spine. Shoulder pain in that area can also be mistaken for ribs being hunched over.

I have never found meth to aggravate my lungs and that can definitely cause shoulder blade pain but have it checked in case it’s a virus or something a doctor can prescribe something for to help,

it’s such an annoying pain!!

The side affects are varied, as per some of my previous posts. I’ve had everything from numb arms, low blood pressure, cracking joints.... so kany

BUT sitting up for long periods of time in a position on the floor or on a bed isn’t good for your spine. Shoulder pain in that area can also be mistaken for ribs being hunched over.

I have never found meth to aggravate my lungs and that can definitely cause shoulder blade pain but have it checked in case it’s a virus or something a doctor can prescribe something for to help,

it’s such an annoying pain!!
I don't get all the back pain, neck pain, sore jaw/teeth grinding,leg cramps, headaches,tension in muscles etc etc from all the a pvp,/mdpv,4mmc type analogues but methamphetamine comes with all of the above side effects for me.

Interesting. I’ve only smoked, been nervous about the burn based on what I’ve heard. Might need to give it a go. Is it something you get accustomed to?

well... I’m not exactly a navy seal but a pipe isn’t always convenient. Guess there’s one way to find out lol
For me smoking ruins my body so much quicker. I recently did an 8 day binger while snorting without any issues and several days later did two hot rails and fell apart over night, I just cant smoke anymore.

Have a piece made out of a glass bulb and a pen tube. Been using it for a while and the bulb has a pretty thick layer of dope on most of it. Random ways to use what i scrape off?
A plastic zip tie, bent near the tip, works amazingly well for scraping the tube part. Just put the bent tip in first and slowly spin it in circles as you move down the tube. Be careful when you remove the zip tie, you will likely have quite a bit of powder that comes out with it. Personally, I just use a propane torch and melt it down into the bulb. I simply smoke it from there. I only do this when I run out though and I HAVE to thoroughly clean the bulb after.