• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Meth Meth Primer: Post Your Meth Tips Hints & Hacks Here

Does anyone have experience with easing be into responsible use after a period of abstinence? Things got out of hand for me after my dad died, but I feel like I'm ready to use again and keep my priorities straight
I have done just that. I got out of control at one point. I had a boyfriend who took drug usage to any and all extremes. I came to realize that my addiction wasn't really to the drugs, but to him. Him and our roller coaster ride of a "relationship". I abstained for about 2 years, and periodically will choose to abstain again for varying lengths of time, while I still have some. I think I use it as a way of keeping myself in check, as well as measuring my level of dependence. If I feel like I can't say no to myself, especially when it is readily available then I'm becoming too dependent and would need to do some serious self-evaluation. I think I do fairly well keeping my priorities in line. I keep a steady job and have received promotions with it. Keep my lights, mortgage, and the auto loan paid up, and keep a mostly well-kept home. I've never been much of a housekeeper honestly. I tend to be a clutter bug, but my home is clean in and around my bits of clutter. I'm sorry to hear that you lost your dad. My dad lost his battle with lung cancer 9 years ago. I hope all the best for you. I also hope I helped even a little.

^ Yeah, and the comedown off meth for me has never been that bad. Not as bad as coke, that's for sure.
I get the most horrible hot flashes, feel very week and have a very difficult time at work but would like to stop for a while cause I smoke everyday and just feel too normal! I would like to feel that awesome hi again of course without feeling lousy

Have searches a lot of forums and websites, and nothing satisfied.
Looking for any tips, tricks, hacks, ideas, tools for meth consumption.
Helpful posts that will help me gain more knowledge and advance from a novice in the subject matter.

What are the best home made pipes ideas?
Where to find cheap pipes/pipe nicknames?
Ways to get more out of smoking.
Lighters and accessory recommendations.
Burnt taste, remedies.
Scoops, bags, kits and drug test aids.
Scraping tools, best ways to conserve resin?
Snorting tips/tools.
Stash and concealing ideas.
Drinks/supplements to enhance, prolong high.

ANY and all advice.
Thanks.
I drink lots of coconut water with lots of ice it's very good for hydration which is very important and electrolytes I try to stay away from sodas (sugary drinks) and get my rest every night that works for me and helps me not feel so dried up!

I think the comedown from Adderall and Ritalin is alot rougher then meth comedown

I think the comedown from Adderall and Ritalin is alot rougher then meth comedown
I drink lots of coconut water with lots of ice it's very good for hydration which is very important and electrolytes I try to stay away from sodas (sugary drinks) and get my rest every night that works for me and helps me not feel so dried up!
I also blow cigg smoke in my pipe to get rid of nasty taste I smoke e-cigg and also blow that into my pipe, I use a long wooden stick to clean sometimes has a pointed tip on one side and flat on the other, my pipe rarely gets dirty though unless others use it! I also use a straw cut at an angle to scoop stuff in my aperatice just some very simple things that work for me ?

Try to stay away from meth acid is muuuuuuch better. if you find yourself tweaking anyway the best thing to come down is an opiate but you probably don't have opiates because if you did you wouldn't be using meth, so roll up a joint of chronic and drink enough to get .11 Blood alcohol content and you should be able to sleep, take some melatonin and vitamin c if you got it. If you don't have the weed and/or alcohol to come down, what the fuck are you doing with your life? get the basics or else you deserve a hellish comedown

I have done just that. I got out of control at one point. I had a boyfriend who took drug usage to any and all extremes. I came to realize that my addiction wasn't really to the drugs, but to him. Him and our roller coaster ride of a "relationship". I abstained for about 2 years, and periodically will choose to abstain again for varying lengths of time, while I still have some. I think I use it as a way of keeping myself in check, as well as measuring my level of dependence. If I feel like I can't say no to myself, especially when it is readily available then I'm becoming too dependent and would need to do some serious self-evaluation. I think I do fairly well keeping my priorities in line. I keep a steady job and have received promotions with it. Keep my lights, mortgage, and the auto loan paid up, and keep a mostly well-kept home. I've never been much of a housekeeper honestly. I tend to be a clutter bug, but my home is clean in and around my bits of clutter. I'm sorry to hear that you lost your dad. My dad lost his battle with lung cancer 9 years ago. I hope all the best for you. I also hope I helped even a little.
Yes, thank you, your input has certainly been helpful. Personally I wish my period of abstinence was nearly as impressive (it was more along the lines of a third of a year). Went back to getting high about once a week for about 3 wks in a row, and now deicing to take another break to avoid tolerance build up and potential resulting brain damage. If you don't mind me asking, what sort or regulations do you set for yourself? How long are your varying lengths of abstinence and what influences you when deciding how long to abstain? When you do use, is it at regular intervals (daily, weekly?) and how do you balance it with work?

Posted this on another thread, but I will leave this here with the intention of harm reduction:

How to IV meth:

Not the easiest thing to convey through text, but I will tell you how I do it.

WASH YOUR HANDS

I use a shot glass and cotton off a q-tip. I have a drawing needle that I used to draw up my shots, and a clean needle for putting in my arm.

Put the amount of meth you want to do in your shot glass. If you've never tried it before and you have a scale, start really small, like .1 of a gram.

Draw up maybe 15 units of water with your drawing needle. Squirt it into the shot glass. If it is good meth, it should dissolve easily. Rotate it back and forth slightly, some people mix it around with the plunger of their needle. I don't because 1) my shit was the best shit and 2) I am not wasting my dope on the end of the plunger.

Good meth will easily double back. This means you're drawing up double the amount of liquid you squirted into the glass.

Sanitize your fingers with alcohol

Pull the cotton off of the q-tip and roll it into a tight ball. Put it in the shot glass. Place the needle gently into the middle of the cotton, with the cut side down and draw back.

Once you have sucked out all of the liquid, inspect what is in your rig. Make sure there are no particles floating around in it or anything.

I backload into a fresh rig (some people do not recommend this, but this is how I do it) I do it this way to make sure my needle is as sharp as possible to prevent unnecessary damage.

Get your fresh needle. Leave it capped. Pull the plunger back to 80 then push it in again. This helps it from sticking while you're injecting.

Pull out the plunger and put it on a sterile and clean surface. Squirt the dope from the other syringe into the back of the fresh syringe.

This part is tricky. Holding the needle down so your dope doesn't fall out, put the plunger back into place but do not push it in! Just plug the hole! Your shit will squirt out the top if you push right away.

While still holding the plunger in the hole, tip the needle upright and let the meth come down, once it is down and you have air at the top of the rig, slowly push up until there is no air left in the rig.

Carefully uncap. If you like you can draw a tiny bit of water into the needle so it doesn't sting and it keeps the tip from clogging up.

Sanitize your vein. Hit the vein. Go slow, 10 units at a time. Re-register if you're inexperienced.

Hope this helps.

**Edit - turn the needle upside down and watch the bubble. The slower the bubble, the stronger the shot.**

Posted this on another thread, but I will leave this here with the intention of harm reduction:

How to IV meth:

Not the easiest thing to convey through text, but I will tell you how I do it.

WASH YOUR HANDS

I use a shot glass and cotton off a q-tip. I have a drawing needle that I used to draw up my shots, and a clean needle for putting in my arm.

Put the amount of meth you want to do in your shot glass. If you've never tried it before and you have a scale, start really small, like .1 of a gram.

Draw up maybe 15 units of water with your drawing needle. Squirt it into the shot glass. If it is good meth, it should dissolve easily. Rotate it back and forth slightly, some people mix it around with the plunger of their needle. I don't because 1) my shit was the best shit and 2) I am not wasting my dope on the end of the plunger.

Good meth will easily double back. This means you're drawing up double the amount of liquid you squirted into the glass.

Sanitize your fingers with alcohol

Pull the cotton off of the q-tip and roll it into a tight ball. Put it in the shot glass. Place the needle gently into the middle of the cotton, with the cut side down and draw back.

Once you have sucked out all of the liquid, inspect what is in your rig. Make sure there are no particles floating around in it or anything.

I backload into a fresh rig (some people do not recommend this, but this is how I do it) I do it this way to make sure my needle is as sharp as possible to prevent unnecessary damage.

Get your fresh needle. Leave it capped. Pull the plunger back to 80 then push it in again. This helps it from sticking while you're injecting.

Pull out the plunger and put it on a sterile and clean surface. Squirt the dope from the other syringe into the back of the fresh syringe.

This part is tricky. Holding the needle down so your dope doesn't fall out, put the plunger back into place but do not push it in! Just plug the hole! Your shit will squirt out the top if you push right away.

While still holding the plunger in the hole, tip the needle upright and let the meth come down, once it is down and you have air at the top of the rig, slowly push up until there is no air left in the rig.

Carefully uncap. If you like you can draw a tiny bit of water into the needle so it doesn't sting and it keeps the tip from clogging up.

Sanitize your vein. Hit the vein. Go slow, 10 units at a time. Re-register if you're inexperienced.

Hope this helps.

**Edit - turn the needle upside down and watch the bubble. The slower the bubble, the stronger the shot.**

I wouldn't recommend backloading as sometimes the plunger won't go down I don't know why this is but it happens
N then you loose a rig and product

I wouldn't recommend backloading as sometimes the plunger won't go down I don't know why this is but it happens
N then you loose a rig and product

I have never had that happen, but if the plunger doesn't go down, I would just pull the plunger out of the hole and dump it back into my shot glass. You would lose a little dope left in the syringe. It is probably a clog in the tip from an error during manufacturing, or foreign matter in the barrel. Also, pulling the plunger to 80 and pushing it back in may help alert you to an issue.

I'd still rather back load because hands shake, I can't risk barbing the needle on the cotton. I was an IV user sticking myself 3 times a day and I have no visible track marks. My way is probably not the best way, though. Thanks for your insight!

Last edited:
I thought I would share the best hot rail apparatus with you all as there seems to be little discussion of people who strictly hotrail as their ROA which shocks me as I have met and known many people who only do rails to get high. I tried it first by the most common method of heating the stem of a pipe but that has to be the worst method of all, then I moved on to hot railing it out of glass tubes attached to silicon hoses (the tubes are from pipes with the bowl broken and then torched to smooth..sometimes)
But the best method to hot rail it is by far using a gas mask that goes over your nose attached to the rubber tube and glass tube. To make the best one you need to attach a sleep apnea respirator mask, the kind that only covers your nose and has a ribbed grey plastic hose coming off of it, then you use electrical tape to attach that hose to a smaller rubber hose which is attached to your glass tube. To make it perfect or to improve the effectiveness of any hot rail tube there's a very unknown trick where you blowtorch the glass tube and use pliers to curve it so it looks similar to a pirates hook...what you do is heat that curved part of the glass up as well as the still straight tip so that when you take your rail the dope gets caught in that curve awhich vaporizes it and eliminates the problem of the powder just getting sucked into the tube or your lungs without vaping which is what happens a lot with straight tubes.

Sleep apnea nasal respirator gas mask
5-8" glass tube curved
electric tape (or something safe to connect the tubes)
rubber hose
piece of glass and some shit

You can also heat that curve and melt the scrapings in the tube down or throw fresh dope in there and smoke it by heating the curve up and then rolling the dope from the inner straight part of the tube down into the curve and rock it back and forth to get huge hits and you just roll it out of there back to the cooler glass when your lungs are full.

This made a bit excited ?
I’ve just discovered:

What can I say ? I’m a clean freak

Attachments

• 0EF03FF0-A2FA-4A2A-9A89-EC2F169E65D5.jpeg
    0EF03FF0-A2FA-4A2A-9A89-EC2F169E65D5.jpeg
    199.9 KB · Views: 45
Vaping ice methamphetamine is apparently very bad for your lungs' health and well being. I smoked (vaped, really) an eight ball of some fairly cut, fairly acidic stuff a month or two ago and coughed up blood rather profusely (profusely enough to scare me shitless anyway) for a about three days after the product was all gone. I have, in the past, been told by ice heads not to hold in the vapor because heavy ice vapers routinely cough up quarter gram shards of ice, but I never listened to these well wishers or put much stock into what they were saying.
Are you seriously spreading the rumour that a person can cough up quarter gram shards.and then you smoked a 8ball and coughed up blood.i think anyone who says that you can cough up the shards after smoking them deserves to cough up blood from smoking cut acidic meth.stop spreading stupid rumours.

Yes, thank you, your input has certainly been helpful. Personally I wish my period of abstinence was nearly as impressive (it was more along the lines of a third of a year). Went back to getting high about once a week for about 3 wks in a row, and now deicing to take another break to avoid tolerance build up and potential resulting brain damage. If you don't mind me asking, what sort or regulations do you set for yourself? How long are your varying lengths of abstinence and what influences you when deciding how long to abstain? When you do use, is it at regular intervals (daily, weekly?) and how do you balance it with work?
I honestly don't set any regulations or specific expectations, so that I'm not setting myself up to fail and be disappointed with myself. I have decided to abstain for many different reasons, the shortlist is: Needed to get a job, had some legal things going on, and just simply felt like I was going overboard and needed to reign myself in. I don't set any certain amount of time planned out. I just do, or I don't do. Also, my times of use varies too. There have been some years where I used daily as long as I could get it, and stayed up for days and days at a time. That was a very long time ago for that. There have been years where I sought it out seldomly and only used when it all but "fell in my lap". As of more recent, mostly daily. Except I don't stay up for an extended amount of time. Keeping my mind and body healthy makes a huge difference in balancing responsibilities. I eat, sleep, and go to work.

Have a piece made out of a glass bulb and a pen tube. Been using it for a while and the bulb has a pretty thick layer of dope on most of it. Random ways to use what i scrape off?

Last edited: