• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Meth Meth Primer: Post Your Meth Tips Hints & Hacks Here

Sometimes I wish this drug was available in my area (mass). I'm currently prescribed adderall and often take too much leaving me without my medication which makes me sluggish for about a week (a week is often how long I don't have my medication at the end of the month which is hell). Then again it would probably make it so the adderall doesn't work at all if I did something like meth.

Did most people find the drug by stumbling upon it at first? If you don't know any dealers how do you go about getting it?

Sometimes I wish this drug was available in my area (mass). I'm currently prescribed adderall and often take too much leaving me without my medication which makes me sluggish for about a week (a week is often how long I don't have my medication at the end of the month which is hell). Then again it would probably make it so the adderall doesn't work at all if I did something like meth.

Did most people find the drug by stumbling upon it at first? If you don't know any dealers how do you go about getting it?
From experience I can tell you this; there may be some mystery and forum hype which serves to glamorize meth in your mind, but you are better off not knowing. Meth comes to you and promises you the world and makes you believe it can give it to you; it promises to make you into who you think you want to be and in the end all it ever does is steal who you were before you used.
It is fleeting and compulsive, it is not sustainable and not easy to be controlled. Meth will make you a slave to your brain.

Good advice for sure. As a very seasoned user myself I am not convinced to not smoke weed with meth. That's my correct combo at the moment.
Yep, I have all my teeth, which are white and clean, clear skin, muscle tone and basically have my shit together.
Same goes for my husband and myself definitely agree

Question for anyone who can answer, I'm using mapp gas to try and blow a whistle, have tried very thin glass all the way to super thick glass, seal off the end, get it glowing red hot, keep it in fire while twisting it around and very softly blow until I can see it start to round out( but still not smokeable) and then "pop" a tiny hole forms every God damn time, what am I doing wrong ? Or is that just part of the process of blowing pipes?

Use thickest glass you have. Use mapp to melt end closed. Let cool slowly then use stove top or propane to bulge. Cool. Then mapp again to pierce

Use thickest glass you have. Use mapp to melt end closed. Let cool slowly then use stove top or propane to bulge. Cool. Then mapp again to pierce
I'm going to try that, I figured the hotter the better ya know, lol,

Unfortunately all the lightbulbs in this house are those twisty mother fs
Go to a cigar shop ask for aDos Hermanos. Get a couple. They come in glass tubes. Perfect. If a high end shop, just ask for humidor glass cigar tubes. Although if ya smoke bud, Dos sealed with honey make bomb blunts. Precious memories😎
Can blow those tubes to golf ball size. And here’s another tip
Blow big end but don’t blow hole yet. Let cool. Then heat stem end one side only. Get her red , remove heat. Count to ten then press gently against flat metal surface. This is now bottom. Blow hole 180 degrees from flat spot. No more rolley bowley

Last edited:
Simple: add caffeine pills to the regiment. Break them up as you often only need 100 mg or less to kick start your dopimean levels again.and again and again.
distractions.....
First time a got a reply on here so are you much into the food / pup / boi / smack . Jw that is my favorite drug not on the right form I get it but I’d like a great form on here to talk about that if welcome 💊🔒😈

First time a got a reply on here so are you much into the food / pup / boi / smack . Jw that is my favorite drug not on the right form I get it but I’d like a great form on here to talk about that if welcome 💊🔒😈
Hey man. Welcome, you might pm a mod in other drugs and suggest. He she may direct you to an existing or archived with the info you’re hunting

I don’t know any mods rn or anyone on the site tbh thanks for your help tho maybe I’ll learn soon 😂😂☺️😈💊🔥
You don’t have to know them every form has a moderator over that particular subject matter. Click on their name hit start a conversation. Be patient we all have lives and don’t get offended if it takes a couple days. Also you may search titles just hit the magnifying glass in the upper right

I don’t know any mods rn or anyone on the site tbh thanks for your help tho maybe I’ll learn soon 😂😂☺️😈💊🔥
Feel free to ask any question in these forums and we will do our best to steer you the right direction. If you want to search the site instead of ask questions can use the search function as well to find information already posted. or another trick I know is on Google to use the search modifier “site: bluelight.org” as an outside search function. May work better. Heres an example.

Theres a lot of information to be found here. Feel free to use the site however you wish, so long as you follow some basic rules detailed in the BLUA. Couple cardinal rules are dont try to get or sell drugs here and dont be a total asshole. Were pretty laid back and I think you will get along here just fine.

My partner just recently got us a set of sonicare toothbrushes. Being a meth smoker I'm well aware of the high acidity it brings and eventual tooth decay no matter what tactics you employ. I've used it twice so far and it's at such a high vibration I feel like it's a really bad idea. I'm worried it's going to fast track through my enamel right quick. Can someone back me up here and tell my partner if I'm right or wrong? I feel bad it being a Christmas present but my teeth are more important to me then anyone's feelings lol. Also any recommendations on to do's or dont's would be amazing. Thanks