• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Meth Meth Primer: Post Your Meth Tips Hints & Hacks Here

Whatever you breathe out is wasted, of course, and if you hold your breath long enough, you'll exhale nothing because you'll have absorbed most of the shit. And before someone says it or thinks it, no, crystal meth doesn't recrystallize into dry shards within your lungs. That's not logical. Do you imagine the insides of your lungs are dry or fairly wet? Hint: there's a reason humans can't make it two days without water, you know… And meth.hcl is very hydrophilic.
So taking smaller hits and holding your hit in wastes less product? All the meth users I've ever known always tried taking the biggest hit to make the biggest exhalation cloud they could.

I snort a little bump and then smoke a bit using a glass pipe and really trying to figure out how to minimize waste.

So taking smaller hits and holding your hit in wastes less product? All the meth users I've ever known always tried taking the biggest hit to make the biggest exhalation cloud they could.

I snort a little bump and then smoke a bit using a glass pipe and really trying to figure out how to minimize waste.
I find while vaping Meth is more rushy consuming or bombing 100-200 mg orally is far stronger lasts hours longer and is more akin to Speeding,please don't start with these kinds of doses as i have a considerable tolerance All in all I prefer to smoke it as it is far less intense which can be awkward when having to deal with people and day to day stuff after swallowing which can not be reversed,same as injecting snorting or the rare but effective liquid edema method

I find while vaping Meth is more rushy consuming or bombing 100-200 mg orally is far stronger lasts hours longer and is more akin to Speeding,please don't start with these kinds of doses as i have a considerable tolerance All in all I prefer to smoke it as it is far less intense which can be awkward when having to deal with people and day to day stuff after swallowing which can not be reversed,same as injecting snorting or the rare but effective liquid edema method

For Previous Meth Tips Thread Click --> HERE

Have searches a lot of forums and websites, and nothing satisfied.
Looking for any tips, tricks, hacks, ideas, tools for meth consumption.
Helpful posts that will help me gain more knowledge and advance from a novice in the subject matter.

What are the best home made pipes ideas?
Where to find cheap pipes/pipe nicknames?
Ways to get more out of smoking.
Lighters and accessory recommendations.
Burnt taste, remedies.
Scoops, bags, kits and drug test aids.
Scraping tools, best ways to conserve resin?
Snorting tips/tools.
Stash and concealing ideas.
Drinks/supplements to enhance, prolong high.

ANY and all advice.
Thanks.

This is so true. Smoking/vaping it is the most ethereal way to use the drug. The shorter duration is usually desirable to me, as I cannot deny that the greatest cognitive enhancer of all is: getting sleep, lol. Btw, “liquid edema method” — do you mean to say “enema”? Edema is a condition causing fluid retention, I think… I guess I could look it up, but I’m being lazy.
So taking smaller hits and holding your hit in wastes less product?
Nothing to do with hit-size, but yes, holding your hits in wastes less product.
All the meth users I've ever known always tried taking the biggest hit to make the biggest exhalation cloud they could.
Yeah, I’ve witnessed a ton of this, especially on Instagram. I mean, it’s fun blowing out huge clouds of vapor 💨, right? But think about it: you heat up solid meth until it phase changes to a liquid and then as you inhale, its boiling point is reduced by the vacuum you create via inhalation, and the meth phase changes again into a vapor which is sucked into your lungs, right? That vapor cloud is still made up of the same methamphetamine hydrochloride you placed in the bowl to begin with. So the only thing that you could be blowing out is that same meth. And you’ll notice that if you hold your breath long enough, you’ll breathe out no visible vapor at all.
I snort a little bump, do a little dance, make a little love… Get down tonight. Get down tonight. Ohhhhh, smoke a little meth…

Sorry here i was thinking you were using an electronic vape, like an electronic pipe.
My bad.
So in addition to dissolving crushed meth into PG/VG liquid to be vaporized as e-liquid in a cartridge or tank, I’ve also experimented with placing dry shards into various vapors designed for consumption of waxes/solids. This has generally never quite worked right for me. Vaporizing meth of of metal coils is tricky as it can easily burn the meth and plus for some reason meth always taste awful whenever it’s been heated on metal.

The best results I’ve obtained in this arena would be from using a tank or cart that features ceramic lined over the coils. This way, the gear is protected more from the radiant energy of the coils while also having the benefit of vaping on ceramic, which is a type of glass, not metal…
I am intrigued and researching what people use and how effecting vapes are.
Researching for what purpose? Personal curiosity, or are you a journalist, researcher, something of that nature? I’m just curious.
There must be one designed specially for hard substances that burn properly without
wasting anything.
Well so you don’t want anything to burn. It just need to be heated while protected from radiant energy (flames, glowing red coils, etc.). I’ve tried many different setups and I still can’t beat using a 90°-turned oil burner in a dabs bubbler lit with a torch lighter.

As far as specially designed vaporizers meant for “hard substances”, like I said, the closest to this I’ve found for meth vaporizing would be products designed for wax and featuring a ceramic oven over its coils.

idk if this should really go here I’m just sharing one way I smoke meth. I out of my bong with a regular oil burning bowl on it I crack my meth back til it’s liquid then while it’s liquid I will put I small scoop of crushed up fentanyl into the meth liquid and crack them both back together into liquid form and smoke that. I do have a question though why as soon as you put the fentynal into the meth and take a hit it all becomes a deep purple black color instantly? Anyone? When I first did this I thought that I had just burnt it and even went so far as to dump it out and go again but no it’s not burnt it happens instantly every time?

idk if this should really go here I’m just sharing one way I smoke meth. I out of my bong with a regular oil burning bowl on it I crack my meth back til it’s liquid then while it’s liquid I will put I small scoop of crushed up fentanyl into the meth liquid and crack them both back together into liquid form and smoke that. I do have a question though why as soon as you put the fentynal into the meth and take a hit it all becomes a deep purple black color instantly? Anyone? When I first did this I thought that I had just burnt it and even went so far as to dump it out and go again but no it’s not burnt it happens instantly every time?
Well my best guess would be that you're also adding some filler material along with the fentanyl. Otherwise you'd be adding such a small amount that it would barely be visible to the naked eye. Regardless I suspect it's some material decomposing due to the high heat involved in vaporizing meth, which melts at approx. 175°C and boils around 214-ish°C. Why mix them together though in the first place? Not effects-wise, I mean in terms of logistically consuming the drugs. That's your prefered route of administration? I would imagine it makes a mess of your glass piece. You know, vaporizing ketamine leaves a dark red residue in an oil burner practically every time. I think certain compounds scorch at relatively lower temps than others, and these might be two examples of just such phenomena.

So in addition to dissolving crushed meth into PG/VG liquid to be vaporized as e-liquid in a cartridge or tank, I’ve also experimented with placing dry shards into various vapors designed for consumption of waxes/solids. This has generally never quite worked right for me. Vaporizing meth of of metal coils is tricky as it can easily burn the meth and plus for some reason meth always taste awful whenever it’s been heated on metal.

The best results I’ve obtained in this arena would be from using a tank or cart that features ceramic lined over the coils. This way, the gear is protected more from the radiant energy of the coils while also having the benefit of vaping on ceramic, which is a type of glass, not metal…

Researching for what purpose? Personal curiosity, or are you a journalist, researcher, something of that nature? I’m just curious.

Well so you don’t want anything to burn. It just need to be heated while protected from radiant energy (flames, glowing red coils, etc.). I’ve tried many different setups and I still can’t beat using a 90°-turned oil burner in a dabs bubbler lit with a torch lighter.

As far as specially designed vaporizers meant for “hard substances”, like I said, the closest to this I’ve found for meth vaporizing would be products designed for wax and featuring a ceramic oven over its coils.
I also do dope which is mostly fent-dope or fent analogues. I smoke it seperately on foil

I remember so much of what I read, it's a miracle how many times I revisit the thoughts provoked from this whole thread. I read almost all the posts on this thread about 2 and a half 3 years ago.
A few memorable bits of knowledge would be; don't drink vitamin c as it will kill your high(I still have 2 rockstars daily), maintain your health as much as possible and use a torch only to clean a pipe. If you have an eagle torch or whatever, put tape over the air holes and it's now a flame. I got some glass lighter tips from wish and used a bit of plastic wrap from my sandwich one afternoon and wrapped up the tip of my eagle with the glass top in the end. Used a lighter to start melting it so it shrunk to the lighter tip and it's been that way for a year orr so. I just have to use another lighter to light it but it's quiet as can b when I use just the sparker from a clipper lighter. The kind of lighter that u pull the sparker out of the top and can pack in a joint with the bottom of the shaft. I cut open one air hole and now I got from witty bitty torch flame to little flame by just covering the hole and it never gets too hot but it's a hotter flame so I can quickly hit the shit and put it away. Average toke time is about 1 minute tops.
Don't smoke inside with your loved ones, it's great seeing them happy and energetic and wanting to paint everything but when it dawn's on you that your habits of blowing clouds in a closet in the spare bedroom could b causing her to get actually high since she's a lot more sensitive than I, it's a real life changer. This mess of a drug has me get up in the morning with something to look forward to. There's such a chemical dependency though that while you look in the mirror feeling "normal" after hitting the pipe, thousands of dollars go down in clouds of wasted time and energy. Psychosis is a funny thought..aren't we all disconnected from reality? Endlessly scrolling on screens that die if not plugged back into a cord of life.

So idk if anyone posted this one.... If you snort it you can use like a nasal spray bottle mix up water and meth and viola you can do meth in public.

Endlessly scrolling on screens that die if not plugged back into a cord of life.
True and well said.

you can use like a nasal spray bottle mix up water and meth and viola you can do meth in public.
There are a lot of drugs you can do this with, actually, and it's also a decent method for sneaking shit on a domestic flight…

I've been using BIC lighters when smoking the pipe. Ive noticed lately that sometimes in the morning I pick up the BIC I had been using and its completely dead, even when I had just bought it new a day or 2 beforehand. Anyone else experience this?
Ofc

Chelated magnesium ain't gonna reverse meth aging

Oh heck we all age differently quit meth while you are young enough for long enough the walking corpse look (not all users reach it obv) might fade in less than a year if you take care of yourself sry relating my own experience.

I would hope there are days off with some kind of flushing out and supplementation at least all I have to share sry.

So idk if anyone posted this one.... If you snort it you can use like a nasal spray bottle mix up water and meth and viola you can do meth in public.
I do this, not for using in public but just because it burns a lot less than normal snorting does (while having the same effects).

You shouldn't use tap water though: it can (rarely) contain brain-eating amoebas. (Seriously, this has happened to people who flushed out their sinuses with tap water, a la "neti pot.") A gallon of distilled water is very cheap and it will last you for many shards indeed. Personally, I also add a couple shakes of table salt to the distilled water to make it more comfortable.

For Previous Meth Tips Thread Click --> HERE

Have searches a lot of forums and websites, and nothing satisfied.
Looking for any tips, tricks, hacks, ideas, tools for meth consumption.
Helpful posts that will help me gain more knowledge and advance from a novice in the subject matter.

What are the best home made pipes ideas?
Where to find cheap pipes/pipe nicknames?
Ways to get more out of smoking.
Lighters and accessory recommendations.
Burnt taste, remedies.
Scoops, bags, kits and drug test aids.
Scraping tools, best ways to conserve resin?
Snorting tips/tools.
Stash and concealing ideas.
Drinks/supplements to enhance, prolong high.

ANY and all advice.
Thanks.
Im on meth right now. Otherwise I'd have no desire to pick up a cellphone. Let alone comment on a bunch of bluelight posts.
YOU ARE FREAKING OUT.....MAN!☠️

Is amusing at how overly paranoid some ppl are. Cops don't give two shits if they find a torch in your car, hell even a pipe. Your walking away with an appearance ticket

Is amusing at how overly paranoid some ppl are. Cops don't give two shits if they find a torch in your car, hell even a pipe. Your walking away with an appearance ticket
Where I live the max penalty for possession of a meth pipe is $2,200 fine and/or 2 years jail. And the cops lay charges every single time they find one. Then they use it as probable cause to search your person and vehicle.

Where I live the max penalty for possession of a meth pipe is $2,200 fine and/or 2 years jail. And the cops lay charges every single time they find one. Then they use it as probable cause to search your person and vehicle.
Does that fine/jail time apply for a clean pipe, or only for one with residue in it?

Having a pipe with residue in it in my state gets you a possession charge which is a felony. I forget the financial penalty, but you can get up to 5 years in jail over it.