• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Meth Meth Primer: Post Your Meth Tips Hints & Hacks Here

They can bust you even if you only bought it 5 minutes ago and it’s still in the box.
Now that is some fucked up shit. At least here it has to be used to get you in trouble.

Edit: fuck me. I just looked up the law and I am dead wrong. Brand new meth pipes here are punishable by fine and jail time. Good thing I never leave my new pipes out in the open when I drive home with them.

Last edited:
I live in. New York state. They hand out free meth pipes at harm reduction site downtown every Monday legally. Every other day free needles and works. I would hate to feel like a 15yr old getting busted for drugs or pipes and going to jail we all know nobody realistically is going to prison for a meth pipe. Sounds silly too

I remember so much of what I read, it's a miracle how many times I revisit the thoughts provoked from this whole thread. I read almost all the posts on this thread about 2 and a half 3 years ago.
A few memorable bits of knowledge would be; don't drink vitamin c as it will kill your high(I still have 2 rockstars daily), maintain your health as much as possible and use a torch only to clean a pipe. If you have an eagle torch or whatever, put tape over the air holes and it's now a flame. I got some glass lighter tips from wish and used a bit of plastic wrap from my sandwich one afternoon and wrapped up the tip of my eagle with the glass top in the end. Used a lighter to start melting it so it shrunk to the lighter tip and it's been that way for a year orr so. I just have to use another lighter to light it but it's quiet as can b when I use just the sparker from a clipper lighter. The kind of lighter that u pull the sparker out of the top and can pack in a joint with the bottom of the shaft. I cut open one air hole and now I got from witty bitty torch flame to little flame by just covering the hole and it never gets too hot but it's a hotter flame so I can quickly hit the shit and put it away. Average toke time is about 1 minute tops.
Don't smoke inside with your loved ones, it's great seeing them happy and energetic and wanting to paint everything but when it dawn's on you that your habits of blowing clouds in a closet in the spare bedroom could b causing her to get actually high since she's a lot more sensitive than I, it's a real life changer. This mess of a drug has me get up in the morning with something to look forward to. There's such a chemical dependency though that while you look in the mirror feeling "normal" after hitting the pipe, thousands of dollars go down in clouds of wasted time and energy. Psychosis is a funny thought..aren't we all disconnected from reality? Endlessly scrolling on screens that die if not plugged back into a cord of life.
So true....

Dear blue lighters. I’m asking for dosing advice. If I normally inject 125mg of meth will it be safe to increase my dose to 140 or 150mg? I don’t really feel a rush anymore. I’m just waiting for my next bag

If you don't really feel a rush any more it SHOULD be safe to increase your dose to140 or 150mg.

On the subject of washing:

Far better to decant than filtration

add acetone, stir/crush, settle, decant/pipette off
repeat x 3~4

if you are careful, skillful, and favor quality over quantity (meaning you may remove some degree of suspended fine particulate), you should end up with only a tiny amount of acetone remaining in your product that will evaporate rapidly without additional heat or airflow.

If you intend to save the wash, the best strategy is to evaporate it on a large flat surface like a plate or large baking dish (just like evaporating butane or Isopropanol like when you were a teenager). Not a bowl or cup. If you evaporate modest volumes, the vessel will rapidly cool and may require forced air or warming to prevent moisture from getting trapped.

I live in. New York state. They hand out free meth pipes at harm reduction site downtown every Monday legally. Every other day free needles and works. I would hate to feel like a 15yr old getting busted for drugs or pipes and going to jail we all know nobody realistically is going to prison for a meth pipe. Sounds silly too
I looked further into the drug laws in my state earlier and was surprised to see we had massive changes implemented. Old drug laws were considered against then Washington state constitution so for a brief period, all drugs were decriminalized. But then they implemented a temporary measure where all drug possession charges are now misdemeanors instead of felonies. First two drug arrests are deferred to treatment and on your third offense you face criminal charges. I believe that there is now no criminal offense for possession of paraphernalia as well.

They have to come up with a bill to replace the current measure by July 2023 or things will become decriminalized across the board again. But our democrats here are heavily pushing a permanent decriminalization bill anyway, probably influenced by our neighbors in Oregon.

It's a shitload more lenient and now I don't feel nearly as paranoid when I cop a bag. Even if I did get caught and taken in, I'd be out without my entire life being fucked.

can anyone please link me to the lyrica mega thread? bluelight’s search engine is driving me nuts.
How to use the search function
aH8z7LD.png

The LYRICA (pregabalin) Mega Thread

Must Read for my fellow Tweaker Buddies 👍

RdLshr7.jpg

It you have a really wonderful 300 ug LSD trip on a saturday but are still so blissfully overstimulated but kinda exhausted after 12 hours you decide a point of meth might level you out you are probably taking a risk.

For example your trip might then roll over straight into a 48 hour meth smoke-a-thon. This may then result in you losing your job when you can’t make it to work until after you comedown and recover sometime around Thursday.

If however, in your madness, you consume 30-40 doses of 100ug liquid LSD at 4 AM on the Monday morning there is a good chance your tolerance from the trip on Saturday + the blocking effect of the meth will protect you from immediately entering another dimension and ending up in a psych ward as such a hit might otherwise do.

Instead, you’ll likely just forget about smoking more meth and gradually and happily slip into a 12-18 hour sleep.

This might take a couple of hours and if you are the kind of person that meth makes horny, you may need to pass through a brief period where you are shocked at the depravity and likely illegality of learning the things that are really your deepest sexual desires. The way you touch yourself at that point is ample evidence these were not random accidental drug-fucked ideas just flitting through your mind.

The good news is though Monday was a wipeout, on Tuesday you’ll wake early brimming with mental and physical energy keen to get to work. The acid will have dealt with the post-meth brain fog and as you have breakfast you’ll be remembering all the things you have to do, thinking on the most efficient way to get them done, and mentally ordering them into ordered lists.

You’ll also likely be vaguely surprised when you realise you have no meth craving. In fact when you notice your pipe and something like a quarter gram of A Grade crystal on the coffee table you’ll likely wonder which of your friends you should give it to either for their pleasure and enjoyment or to save them desperate need.

This is not a perfect solution though. Despite the fact you seem to have gained 50 IQ points you will probably have a few memory gaps that you really can’t afford. For example, the driving route you take to work every day. How the coffee machine works. Where 3rd gear is. How to sign your name the usual wsy. Stuff like that.

You may also find yourself standing stock still with a thousand yardstare at random times and places wondering whether you are awake or dreaming. This only lasts a minute, but it’s probably best not to drive or operate heavy machinery for a few days.

I always have to poke my left palm/arm/shoulder with a toothpick to release the muscle knots it causes. Supposedly it sits in the extremities, but I think it just needs to be moved around.

Hey peeps! Lots of good ideas around here for such a bad idea as doing hard drugs lmao.

Someone I know has only been a smoker for about 2 years but they learnt a few tricks from being coached by a seasoned professional and one of their favorite hobbies when high is to read about other users experiences and ideas (is that weird?)

Either way, in no particular order follow what I think are the most useful tips I have heard about. I hope someone finds them helpful.

Buy professional glassware (if available).
If you are going to take up a habit as expensive and damaging as meth then you should do it the right way. Everyone else has already given their great "how to smoke correctly" tips thanks for those, I second them! My friend has several bought pipes in their kit that have bowls that are detachable with the ground glass science glassware connectors to the pipes! Makes cleaning, loading, storing and replacing super easy.

Use a conepiece... It seems obvious but I haven't seen this mentioned before... Sometimes a small glass cone come with bought pipes, otherwise you could make your own or use alfoil. The aim of this is to put it in the carb hole of your bowl to restrict the airflow into it. It makes getting huge clouds super easy, just be careful that you aren't over-heating your bowl and burning your gear - you might really need to suck some air down to make it vape. Bonus tip, have something like a damp towel handy to catch that little piece of really hot glass when despite being careful... you inevitably drop it on your lap/lounge/unsuspecting friend/face (don't grab it with your hands duh). Also you can use a bent paperclip or needle nose pliers through it to handle it safely.

Small water bubblers/bongs... awesome for filtering your gear and especially good if you are in the habit of burning your gear, (just don't burn it) as it filters that crappy flavour out. Plus you can evaporate that bong water and recover some desperation shards if you really need to! You can make your own with your pipe and any container. If plastic use heat to reduce the size of a plastic bottle and put a hole in the right spot as per weed bongs. If glass (glass is always better) either blowtorch a hole or buy a diamond coated drill bit the right size and a few rubber grommets to make a good seal. You can seal them with hot glue or blu-tak as well. For best results, buy a professional one! Usually they have an L shaped pipe and bowl going into the top and a bent glass pipe coming off the side so you can see what you're doing. Bonus tip, unlike a weed bong just barely submerge the pipe in the water, it doesn't need much filtering or much chamber volume either (smaller is better)... you will be blowing the biggest clouds you have ever seen soon! Bonus bonus tip - only use distilled water in your bong... it's really cheap so no excuses and it will evaporate cleaner and also not be full of impurities if you accidently get it into your bowl (it happens). You CAN use flavoured water, sports drinks or water with mints in it but while they make it taste awesome, they will fuck your pipe up quicker than you can bang a gram. The moment you accidently get sugar into your pipe or bowl it will blacken and caramalise and generally be a huge pain to clean. So while you can do it, best to avoid it and use that distilled water.

Meth burner... sick of burning your fingers on bics? Don't like the butane blackening your pipe? You need meth! Methalated spirits that is... go to your local hardware store and buy a liter of it. Now grab any small, thick walled glass container with a metal lid and punch a small hole in that lid (my friend prefers really small ones but a mason jar will also work). Pour some spirits into the jar, only a small amount will last many bowls and one good sized burner will stay lit with a bic sized flame for days if you have friends over. Grab an old shoelace or some cotton rope (rolled up paper towel will also work for plebs), that goes in the bottom of the jar and through the hole - acting as a wick. Trim the end of the wick down to get your desired flame size (small is good). You can also extend the wick through some thin metal tube and attach that to the lid with some blu-tak or hot glue to make it professional. I seriously recommend you give this a shot as it will save your glass, it burns clean so it doesn't fog your windows up, saves your thumbs and also your wallet from all those lighters.

You have butane... but your bic lighter is empty... never fear you can refill those suckers! You just need your can of butane, a pin (the kind you use on cork notice boards), some rubber grommets or alternatively some balloons and your totally empty bic lighter. Use the pin on the underside of the bic, stab it through that little keyhole (make sure it is totally empty first). This disloges the little ball bearing they manafacture the lighter with that acts as a seal, just push it into the fuel area and you should be able to hear it rattle around. Now get the grommets and put them over the nib of your butane. You can also use the thick end or ends of a balloon or two - twisted around until they are tightly on the end. That step is to prevent leakage and can be skipped if you don't mind spilling freezing butane fluid all over your hands. Now turn your lighter and butane can upside down and fill it in that little hole at the bottom (You already knew how to use a butane can right?). Make sure you let it pressurise for around 20s, that should fill it to maximum... now very quickly remove the butane can and stick your finger over the bic's fill hole to stop the leak... put your can down and grab the pin... quickly remove your finger from the hole and jam the pin into it sealing the bic. Congratulations, after waiting 5 minutes for the butane to reach room temperature you now have a refuelled 'disposable' lighter. Bonus tip, cut or file the end of the pin down to make it less conspicuous!

Clean as a dream... To get the best results cleaning your pipe, tear off a small bit of magic eraser that you can buy in the cleaning product section of your supermarket (I think it is intended to get marks off walls). Push it around with something plastic not metal because one wrong move with metal and your bowl is kaput! Nothing works better except maybe a hot water with bleach bath but who has time for that?

Crackpipe... If your pipe is developing cracks, use a map gas blowtorch and carefully make it red hot evenly! (No cold spots - twirl it) It will fuse the glass back together, don't try and cool it down fast when you are done because that will end in tears.

If you got all the way to the repairing part.... why not blow your own! Resources are just a youtube and an ebay click away. Buy bundles of glass tubes and practice... before long you will be able to sell them to your mates. If planning to blow pipes when twacked... please be super careful and don't cut corners. You can do serious damage to yourself so please please please have all the safety equipment ready to go and do it in an appropriate area (bonus points for setting up your station before you get high). Don't do it over carpet or your favourite suede recliner... my friend put holes all through his!

I hope someone tries some of those tips out and they get some positive benifits from them. Good luck and don't keep redosing.

Bonus tip, have something nearby ready to distract/refocus you if you realise you are fiending because you could be performing the same futile task for hours on end (crumb hunts anyone?)

Bonus bonus tip, if you are going to write an essay like I just did... save yourself some heartbreak and back it up in case you accidently do something to delete it hahaha. I think I got all the original tips back on the list but if I think of more, I'll be back.

Peace out,
Regards, The Warthog
Yes hi I'm new here but a very well adept meth smoker but I prefer to do hot rails and I'm very very good at it lol but this last bag I procured when I do my rail it sounds a Lil different entering the pipe as well as I hardly blow out any smoke when I should be billowing smoke cos my rails are normally fairly thick and about 2-3 inches long . What is wrong , is there something wrong with the product I should be worried about ?? Please help

What about advice for on the go? Been on for almost 2 years, I always crushed and snorted out of my bullet.. only recently began smoking because my shit was so raw I had to give my nose a break. But what's the best way for on the go? I'm going back to work this week after about a month off. I don't want to ride dirty with all the extra paraphernalia. But I also can't just sneak off the line to the freezer or shitter for a bump as I typically would. Should I just stick to snorting at work and smoke at home?

Doing huge amount of PEA and Hordenine and bookoo amount of Rum and Coca Cola! Got to say maybe the ethanol is adding attachment to the PEA because this feels allot like days of rolling hard! Oh and listening to my favorite 90s Rave music helps as well! Anybody remember your feelings in big Dance club with all the girls and music? Seems that really enhances the rolling when dancing and hot girls on the dance floor! Guess the reality of so much activity can surely lend to increasing dopamine and serotonin to levels we never even dream of experiencing? I bet that is why people get overheated and Serotonin Syndrome when out partying so hard! :green banana:

Meth is super powerful stimulant and probably most energetic of stims, but without the empathy and feeling of connection I just cannot see why people chase it so much? Guess they never has the luxury of RCs and MDMA ? Everybody had there own vise and no question I love the MDA , 6APB and RCs the connection to feelings& connections! I am no expert but everybody reacts different to what they take. :heart9:

I wish you all feel like I am feeling now ! Guess my significant other was right ? Alcohol and certain chemicals can connect and alter the structure to enhance certain drugs. I am no Chemical engineer but I am pretty certain this can work in human body! Taking allot of PEA and strong amount of alcohol which for unknown reason is probably doing some attachment in the body. Oh and music is without a question enhancing too! Anybody disagree just remember the times you were at massive club and loaded along with rolling on good substances! I bet that was some experience! Let me know because I bet it worked for both Men and Women ...?:Bj: