• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Meth Meth Primer: Post Your Meth Tips Hints & Hacks Here

What's the best way to clean a glass pipe? With the most basic things and nothing fancy. I was thinking water and dish soap then rinse. I would need to find a way to dry it though.

What's the best way to clean a glass pipe? With the most basic things and nothing fancy. I was thinking water and dish soap then rinse. I would need to find a way to dry it though.
The hands down easiest and fastest way is to use something soft bit stiff (like a cotton bud or a strip torn off a wooden ice cream stick) to push a damp piece of melamine Magic Eraser around the inside of the bowl. Use your thumb to push it around the outside of the bowl to clean that if you’ve been using a bic.

Then twist/screw a couple of sheets of tissue paper through the carb hole to soak up any moisture/residue. Give your now sparkly clean bowl a brief hit with a torch to vaporise any fibres and blow out the smoke from the stem end.

This stuff really is magic. Without any chemical cleaner it will scrape any amount of burnt blackened MSM/meth off the glass and leave it looking near new. If it leaves a slight bit of residue behind just torch the spot very briefly and blow out the resulting smoke.

I would always clean the pipe between each new bowl with this method and it only takes a few minutes. I’ve restored other people’s totally fucked blackened pipes in like 5 minutes too.

It’s called different things in different countries but it’s this:

I used to like to mix meth with sugar free Rockstar energy drinks.

It also goes well with MDMA but that's a lot more neurotoxic.

I used to like to mix meth with sugar free Rockstar energy drinks.
So gross.¹

Were energy drinks stronger in the past? Lol, do we need a thread called “What Is Wrong With Red Bull Today?
  • Some will claim 90s Red Bull was made from the root oil, taurafrass, to get taurafrole, whereas today's RB is made w/synthetic oils from China—like para-methyl-taurinone-glycidate
  • Some will claim new RB causes an underwhelming energy drink experience, a putative phenomenon known as “Meh'd Bull”…
  • I'll ship samples of it to International Inner G-Con / Troll in Spain and they'll tell me it contains 71.25% MDMA, 2% Taurine, and 29.19% unidentified compounds²
Like thanks for taking my money and giving me nothing useful in return. Like a philosophy degree.
  • That's like making a drinking game out of court-ordered AA³
  • Like asking: If omnipotent, can God microwave a burrito so hot even God cannot eat it?⁴
As an 80s kid in the U.S. I loved Hi-C's tangerine-flavored juice box drinks, “Ecto Cooler” whose shameless kid-pandering mascot was the hovering, snot-booger-esque ghost wad, Slimer, from the Sat. morning cartoon spin-off, The Real Ghostbusters. Those who remember it know the shameless cash-grab of which I speak and probs the insulin-spiking, diabetic-coma-causing, artificially flavored liquid candy we swilled in cafeterias and friends' houses after school sometimes. They disappeared circa '91 while we were distracted by Crystal Clear Pepsi, Koosh Balls, and Captain Planet or something.

Then in 2011 I found a nostalgic-swag-peddling company on AliBaba selling “from-formula” Ecto Cooler in reprint packaging, shipped direct. Ordered some though I couldn't remember what they were like, nor how long it had been, only that I loved it as a kid…
but as soon as I tasted it, two things were clear:
1. it was definitely the same sugar water from childhood (or a very close reproduction of same), and
2. the shit tastes like the high-fructose, pancreas-palpitating, rot-gut syrup of nutritional anti-value that it is and always was.

But you know, kids are attracted to sugar the way Taylor Hawkins was attracted to Colombian speedballs⁵, and I was no different as a kid. I would mix that Columbian Bink-Bink with an oxy, a couple xannies, a few Wellbutrin, a point and a half of meth, and a whiff of Afghan #4 just to take the edge off, oh and two 30 mg Adderall IR, a valium for the road and six ambien for later… and why not three tabs of blotter acid since I likely won't feel much anxiety.

It also goes well with MDMA but that's a lot more neurotoxic.
Rockstar energy drinks or meth?⁶

Lol, j/k, but I can't cosign this one. Meth does not go well w/MDMA, to me. I stop rolling as the meth takes over, every time. Dopaminergic stims override serotonergic entactogens/psychedelics. This can lead to anxiety / panic states—plus the nervous skin-crawl, uncomfortable paranoia, clenched muscles, bruxism, tachycardia, and clammy feeling of too much adrenaline can present. In addition to being a triple-monoamine-releasing agent it's also a moderate 5-HT-reuptake inhibitor that blocks MDMA from travelling up the serotonin transporter where it would otherwise bind at sites that control the presynaptic storage of 5-HT, affecting their voltage-gated calcium-ion channels & producing MDMA's signature 5-HT flood-release.

Meth takes over quickly though, so perhaps meth binds more competitively at dopamine sites in the brain, forcing out the excess serotonin spill-over. If this is true, one could argue taking meth near the end of an MDMA experience actually mitigates neurotoxicity.⁷ Certainly this is true of taking a single dose of an SSRI antidepressant at the end of a roll… But it's equally likely any such gain in harm reduction could be offset by the potential damages of methamphetamine, especially in the hands of people who don't know how to use it responsibly nor how to avoid its pitfalls.

Educating people on these dangers is paramount to creating a more responsible recreational drug culture.⁸

__| FOOTNOTES |____________________
  1. The sugar-free especially tastes like … cancer. Then again, the version with sugar tastes like diabetes, so you pick yer poison.
  2. When I point-out those add up to 102.44%, they'll claim confusion with a “language barrier” despite the fact I speak Spanish and wrote to them en español. They'll lisp out some crap about Castilian Spanish, but idk I stopped listening and got lost in a reverie wondering who was the cruel prankster thought it was funny to use the word "lisp" as the name for a lisp, knowing the condition precludes the proper pronunciation of the word for that very condition? Seriously, what kind of rat bastard sociopath does that to people with a speaking disorder?
  3. Take a shot every time someone says, “alcoholic” or “addict”, and make it a double anytime someone says “cross-addicted”. Also, every time someone gets a coffee refill → drink. Any time you notice someone asking someone for a cigarette → drink. If they ask you for a cigarette → make it a double. If they ask you for a drink? → get a cab home and stop fucking up AA, asswipe.
  4. If so, God's not omnipotent since God can't eat said burrito, but if not, well God wouldn't be omnipotent then since God can't produce a sufficiently nuked-to-the-point-of-deicidal microwave burrito.
    Conversely one could consider: “If omnipotent, can God create a prison so secure even God cannot escape?” A self-imprisoned deity trapped in a bundle of 5-MeO-DMT. Then God remembers: omnipotence does not bow to paradox, and as the divine springs free of this thought experimental prison a thought occurs to El Dios: God isn't real and immediately
  5. Too soon, I know. Rest in peace, buddy.
  6. Just kidding.
  7. But I doubt it.
  8. Thanks for reading this and indulging me w/r/t writing style
:)

I recently smoked myself senseless over a couple of days and tried to bring things to a close by taking 100 mg seroquel about 5 minutes after my last bowl. Usually I would take only 50 mg some 4-5 hours after smoking ceased.

I lay down on my bed and my room lit up in all kind of colourful geometric patters like I’d just huffed a small to moderate hit of DMT.

Interesting, slightly scary (because DMT terrifies me), still fell asleep within about 20 minutes though.

I recently smoked myself senseless over a couple of days and tried to bring things to a close by taking 100 mg seroquel about 5 minutes after my last bowl. Usually I would take only 50 mg some 4-5 hours after smoking ceased.

I lay down on my bed and my room lit up in all kind of colourful geometric patters like I’d just huffed a small to moderate hit of DMT.

Interesting, slightly scary (because DMT terrifies me), still fell asleep within about 20 minutes though.
Seroquel is such a powerful antipsychotic. The first time I took it, I was young and in lock-up, didn't know any better, and I took 300 mg expecting it to be a mild sedative as someone told me it would be. This turned out to be a stupid idea. I barely made it back to the housing unit from the law library, and at the end of said trek, I had to hold myself up with one arm leaning against the wall as I quickly slinked to my cell before a c.o. saw me. I slept heavily and woke up with a hangover. After that, I discovered all I really needed was about 25 mg if I wanted help sleeping, and it's fairly stoning as well, even gives me los ojos rojos & the munchies on the smaller doses.

But the bigger point I'd like to make is: there's no reason to be afraid of DMT. It has an excellent safety profile and the chemical is endogenous to both nature and within our own brains purportedly… doesn't this mean we're all in possession of a schedule I drug at all times then?

So gross.¹

Were energy drinks stronger in the past? Lol, do we need a thread called “What Is Wrong With Red Bull Today?
  • Some will claim 90s Red Bull was made from the root oil, taurafrass, to get taurafrole, whereas today's RB is made w/synthetic oils from China—like para-methyl-taurinone-glycidate
  • Some will claim new RB causes an underwhelming energy drink experience, a putative phenomenon known as “Meh'd Bull”…
  • I'll ship samples of it to International Inner G-Con / Troll in Spain and they'll tell me it contains 71.25% MDMA, 2% Taurine, and 29.19% unidentified compounds²
Like thanks for taking my money and giving me nothing useful in return. Like a philosophy degree.
  • Like asking: If omnipotent, can God microwave a burrito so hot even God cannot eat it?⁴
As an 80s kid in the U.S. I loved Hi-C's tangerine-flavored juice box drinks, “Ecto Cooler” whose shameless kid-pandering mascot was the hovering, snot-booger-esque ghost wad, Slimer, from the Sat. morning cartoon spin-off, The Real Ghostbusters. Those who remember it know the shameless cash-grab of which I speak and probs the insulin-spiking, diabetic-coma-causing, artificially flavored liquid candy we swilled in cafeterias and friends' houses after school sometimes. They disappeared circa '91 while we were distracted by Crystal Clear Pepsi, Koosh Balls, and Captain Planet or something.

Then in 2011 I found a nostalgic-swag-peddling company on AliBaba selling “from-formula” Ecto Cooler in reprint packaging, shipped direct. Ordered some though I couldn't remember what they were like, nor how long it had been, only that I loved it as a kid…
1. it was definitely the same sugar water from childhood (or a very close reproduction of same), and
2. the shit tastes like the high-fructose, pancreas-palpitating, rot-gut syrup of nutritional anti-value that it is and always was.

But you know, kids are attracted to sugar the way Taylor Hawkins was attracted to Colombian speedballs⁵, and I was no different as a kid. I would mix that Columbian Bink-Bink with an oxy, a couple xannies, a few Wellbutrin, a point and a half of meth, and a whiff of Afghan #4 just to take the edge off, oh and two 30 mg Adderall IR, a valium for the road and six ambien for later… and why not three tabs of blotter acid since I likely won't feel much anxiety.

Lol, j/k, but I can't cosign this one. Meth does not go well w/MDMA, to me. I stop rolling as the meth takes over, every time. Dopaminergic stims override serotonergic entactogens/psychedelics. This can lead to anxiety / panic states—plus the nervous skin-crawl, uncomfortable paranoia, clenched muscles, bruxism, tachycardia, and clammy feeling of too much adrenaline can present. In addition to being a triple-monoamine-releasing agent it's also a moderate 5-HT-reuptake inhibitor that blocks MDMA from travelling up the serotonin transporter where it would otherwise bind at sites that control the presynaptic storage of 5-HT, affecting their voltage-gated calcium-ion channels & producing MDMA's signature 5-HT flood-release.

Meth takes over quickly though, so perhaps meth binds more competitively at dopamine sites in the brain, forcing out the excess serotonin spill-over. If this is true, one could argue taking meth near the end of an MDMA experience actually mitigates neurotoxicity.⁷ Certainly this is true of taking a single dose of an SSRI antidepressant at the end of a roll… But it's equally likely any such gain in harm reduction could be offset by the potential damages of methamphetamine, especially in the hands of people who don't know how to use it responsibly nor how to avoid its pitfalls.

Educating people on these dangers is paramount to creating a more responsible recreational drug culture.⁸

1. The sugar-free especially tastes like … cancer. Then again, the version with sugar tastes like diabetes, so you pick yer poison.
  2. When I point-out those add up to 102.44%, they'll claim confusion with a “language barrier” despite the fact I speak Spanish and wrote to them en español. They'll lisp out some crap about Castilian Spanish, but idk I stopped listening and got lost in a reverie wondering who was the cruel prankster thought it was funny to use the word "lisp" as the name for a lisp, knowing the condition precludes the proper pronunciation of the word for that very condition? Seriously, what kind of rat bastard sociopath does that to people with a speaking disorder?
  3. Take a shot every time someone says, “alcoholic” or “addict”, and make it a double anytime someone says “cross-addicted”. Also, every time someone gets a coffee refill → drink. Any time you notice someone asking someone for a cigarette → drink. If they ask you for a cigarette → make it a double. If they ask you for a drink? → get a cab home and stop fucking up AA, asswipe.
  4. If so, God's not omnipotent since God can't eat said burrito, but if not, well God wouldn't be omnipotent then since God can't produce a sufficiently nuked-to-the-point-of-deicidal microwave burrito.
    Conversely one could consider: “If omnipotent, can God create a prison so secure even God cannot escape?” A self-imprisoned deity trapped in a bundle of 5-MeO-DMT. Then God remembers: omnipotence does not bow to paradox, and as the divine springs free of this thought experimental prison a thought occurs to El Dios: God isn't real and immediately
  6. Just kidding.
  7. But I doubt it.
Great post. Ecto cooler was the shit. That green neon color was my favorite color for a long time. Was the only Hawaiin Punch I ever bought.

But the bigger point I'd like to make is: there's no reason to be afraid of DMT. It has an excellent safety profile and the chemical is endogenous to both nature and within our own brains purportedly… doesn't this mean we're all in possession of a schedule I drug at all times then?

I’m not sure why I’m afraid of it. Possibly because of the 0-1,000 mph instant come-up.

With other psychedelics like LSD as the train leaves the station I seem to keep one foot on the platform for the longest time possible and it usually takes a deliberate choice on my part and a larger dose for me totally give over to the full potential experience. My ego is strong. But with DMT that is just not an option.

I
The hands down easiest and fastest way is to use something soft bit stiff (like a cotton bud or a strip torn off a wooden ice cream stick) to push a damp piece of melamine Magic Eraser around the inside of the bowl. Use your thumb to push it around the outside of the bowl to clean that if you’ve been using a bic.

Then twist/screw a couple of sheets of tissue paper through the carb hole to soak up any moisture/residue. Give your now sparkly clean bowl a brief hit with a torch to vaporise any fibres and blow out the smoke from the stem end.

This stuff really is magic. Without any chemical cleaner it will scrape any amount of burnt blackened MSM/meth off the glass and leave it looking near new. If it leaves a slight bit of residue behind just torch the spot very briefly and blow out the resulting smoke.

I would always clean the pipe between each new bowl with this method and it only takes a few minutes. I’ve restored other people’s totally fucked blackened pipes in like 5 minutes too.

It’s called different things in different countries but it’s this:
I Notice some pipes over time start to like eat the product. As in the stuff doesn't vaporize like it should and it seems to just disappear. I've read on here it's cuz of the porous material over time allows the product to seep into the actual pipe because of the heating and cooling repeatedly. I don't think I worded that accurately but I just buy a new one when I feel like bowls aren't lasting or it's my piece sounds weaker than when first purchased . You know the sound

As I was talking about this earlier in a Yaa Baa thread I might as well put it here as well. Lighter tip : so interfere with an everyday cheap throwaway lighter to make the flame much smaller and directable to specific places ( like some people including me did with Yaa Baa on foil). Start by rolling foil tight round a pin then inserting that rolled up foil still with the pin inside it into an ear bud cleaner cut in half (and both bud ends cut off obviously) and with half cm of the foil sticking out at one end, the other open end would be attached to the gas valve of the lighter either by melting and pressing it on it (as it's plastic) or by using chewing gum. Then, for extra tightness or loss of any gas whatsoever through the tube you would also burn the plastic surrounding the foil stuck out to its own end of the ear bud while holding onto the pin in the middle of it all to secure it, then last step is pull the pin out. The result is you'd get this tiny blue sphere of a flame out of the end of the foil (still responsive to the flame volume control in tiny increments) that you could move around in any direction no problem. Then you'd just have a lit candle on the go so you don't use the spark wheel from the lighter to ignite the flame which could sometimes interfere with the function of your new device. Perfect for grabbing those last little pieces without just burning the square inch surrounding it. Obviously excellent for Yaa Baa as well because you don't want that fried up in the first place anyway.

Best way to get the burnt taste out of a pipe is while the product within the pipe is still liquidized blow cigarette smoke into it and let it cool afterwards then when it's completely cooled off and solid again hit it and it shouldn't still have that nasty burnt taste anymore

So gross.¹

6. Just kidding.
  7. But I doubt it.

So gross.¹

6. Just kidding.
  7. But I doubt it.

I love footnotes 👍🏼❤️

I have many years of experience with how toxic Adderall can be for some plus I have close relations with a meth addict whose experiencing the same reactions I was experiencing for years. I've seen people's reaction to the neurotoxicity vary quite a bit. I know meth is known for showing its damage on the skin of users but I think these reasons can vary also. I know for sure that Adderall was causing fluids to leak thru my skin. It was thick and a little different from just blood. Almost like motor oil. It had a distinct smell. To me it smelled like death. Idk why but that's what always came to mind. It would begin with a rash surfacing that would itch. Then that area of muscle would literally become like dead weight. I can't really explain using medical terminology why I think this but I believe this was somehow related to the damage occurring to the myelin sheeth around my nerve endings. I think this is what might possibly lead to issues like Parkinsons disease and MS. My spinal chord would become sore and I felt like I had edema on my brain. I've studied some on this but I still could be way off. I am not a nueroscientist lol. But I've not been able to find much info that links affects of this degree to Adderall....only meth. Possibly because there's still money to be made from Adderall....idk. But I also know a meth user experiencing the same affects.

It's not easy to determine what's going on or find any answers with issues like this. I don't have a med degree so it's definitely hard for me to understand the full concept of any info I find to even be able to know if I am possibly on to something that might be beneficial for me to know. I already know that protocol will never allow any doctor to have the time available to invest this much into just one patient.. This post may not make a bit of sense to anyone that's really educated in the terms I am using. I might really be reaching here but I feel like this link is closest to what I've experienced then anything else I've read.

This may be off topic or context but I just wanted to share this if for nothing else but feeling heard. This has been a scary situation. But this has just been our experience. We are all different. Pick your poison wisely

Last edited:

--Soak in bleach
--Run a lot of hot water through it
--Dry with tea towel
--Magic Eraser the bowl
--Can dry stem with hairdryer but I dont mind a bit of water cos it just evaporates

🤓

For Previous Meth Tips Thread Click --> HERE

Have searches a lot of forums and websites, and nothing satisfied.
Looking for any tips, tricks, hacks, ideas, tools for meth consumption.
Helpful posts that will help me gain more knowledge and advance from a novice in the subject matter.

What are the best home made pipes ideas?
Where to find cheap pipes/pipe nicknames?
Ways to get more out of smoking.
Lighters and accessory recommendations.
Burnt taste, remedies.
Scoops, bags, kits and drug test aids.
Scraping tools, best ways to conserve resin?
Snorting tips/tools.
Stash and concealing ideas.
Drinks/supplements to enhance, prolong high.

ANY and all advice.
Thanks.
I just stay the he'll away from it. That drug causes me to lose everything including my mind every time I mess with it.

Stay showered, the first sign to give away that you're on drugs is the kind of sweat and grease on a tweaks face, it's a weird, thick oil that really accentuates the "leathery" effect amphetamines have on your skin.
The smell of sweat from just one day of partying is weird. And super gross. I had three showers yesterday, just to get rid of this “tell”.