Meth-psychosis stories.... you know you have one..

Whatever it is I like to see life as GOD talking to others who think they are gods, that they are not gods at all and it's all about having as many single child families as possible.

I haven't met many people are aware of this but the Shadow people you start to see at around day three or four is actually you seeing your brow line peripherally from your eyes being sunk in on account of dehydration. keep yourself hydrated and it's not much of a worry
Do you know what … I’m actually going to buy into that reason! I am terrible for dehydration. If it wasn’t for the fact I have regular, long breaks from taking it, I’d be dust by now 😂

Thats what happens to me, it's no way near as fun-filled as incidents involving guns. No one can talk to me because anything they say gets reinterpreted in my head and I don't hear what they're really saying.
[ 08 May 2002: Message edited by: Binx ]

my parents are great, I think my dude would be more concerned thsn angry if he knew, I have diagnosed depression and feel anxious all the time, this past month has been rough, made a lot of mistakes, couldn't enjoy a lot of things.

I have that alot too in many forms. Nothing fun to be honest, not fun at all, not even interesting. Getting out of it without any medicine is fking impossible. It's like sounds are getting to my brain differently than before. I don't recommend abusing meth or meth-like substances. I don't know if the stories are worth it.

Ok I got a funny one but I’ll try to keep it short. So I was still a noob to meth, maybe like 19yrs old. My dealer ‘super Dave’ drove my brother, this chick and myself out to my cousins. On the way we got lost and accidentally drove to San Quentin(iirc) and had to ask the guard at the gate for directions. We finally make it to my cousins after like 9hrs, should’ve been like a 2 hour drive.

We get there and she has like a 1/4oz of shards, I was in heaven I thought. So we smoke, everything is going fine, everyone else goes to bed but I’m so tweaked I stay up all night doing card tricks. In the morning Dave has to go out to deal with something. I spend hours playing ‘window Nintendo’, ya know looking out the blinds. Eventually Dave calls my cellphone and he’s crying and asks if anyones at the house. Well I’m there alone and I get suuuper paranoid, thinking he’s been taken hostage and people are gonna come rob the house so I hang up on him.

I grab a huge knife and keep playing window Nintendo for a while. My brother finally comes back and is like ‘Dave crashed his car nodding out on the freeway’ and I’m like ‘bullish!t’. So I stick a small knife in my sock ready to kill him if I have to.

Hours later he and a friend of his get to the house, I still have the knife ready cause I’d never met his friend and I was super paranoid. Now best part, we’d left a box of wine in the car and he brought it and his meth back; he did some genius sh!t and hid it on the side of the road after wrecking. Everything turned out fine and we all smoked and had some wine lmao.

I constructed a false memory where I had talked to my dad in person during the run.

He was walking a 'machine' that looked like a tow lawn mower with a smallish umbrella on top

When i saw the umbrella I knew it meant "wet"brain - He really did think I had dementia and I dreamed up this machine where he is trying to measure it - surely my sister put him up to it.

I said to him "that thing doesnt work" and may have tried to convince him my sister = pseudoscience.

I had a few more false conversations in my memory - when I came down I saw it was all based on a ranty semi coherent email I had sent.

Last edited:
Well my craziest story is about a guy I dated for about 6 months. I lived in FEAR my life was a HORROR movie and I was literally just ready to end it because I had convinced myself that if I killed myself before /they/ did I would win. My ex is prone to psychosis and I am easily influence. we would drive for hours/days convinced that bloods(the gang) were going to kill us. We lived w my parents until we got there one night and he was positive there was satanic rituals happening in my backyard. He ”fixed” his wheels everyday for a month. He broke his blind mothers toilet and in the end shit his roommates bed while hallucinating that I was having sex with a mutual friend of ours. I had a diary documenting our usage, what we did all day and the license plates of all the people “after” us. toward the end I flagged down a cop to teport the car chasing us for miles that was hiding because I pulled into the parking lot near said cop.

There's a few from different points in my life. But I gotta come back after I sleep a bit.

* Had to get back in for one more... I used to for days whiped everything I touched with my shirt or the coolin rag to get the prints off and one time after being up a good week this guy was convincing me that this dope because it had a crazy chemical in it which is why it was so good and it could be seen from outerspace and evertime I wiped something with that rag I was leaving a trail. So I got a clean rag and spent 5 hours trying to remember and re-wiping everything I touched with the cooling rag before the feds checked the outer space dope detecters I laugh endlessly at how I used to get so freaked out but still enjoyed it, but have no intention of doing it again. I got prescribed xanax and that helps me quite a bit
Sometimes you think you've seen or heard just about every story out there, but god damn homie that story had me on my ass laughing. Glad to hear your doing good now. :)

Ok I got a funny one but I’ll try to keep it short. So I was still a noob to meth, maybe like 19yrs old. My dealer ‘super Dave’ drove my brother, this chick and myself out to my cousins. On the way we got lost and accidentally drove to San Quentin(iirc) and had to ask the guard at the gate for directions. We finally make it to my cousins after like 9hrs, should’ve been like a 2 hour drive.

We get there and she has like a 1/4oz of shards, I was in heaven I thought. So we smoke, everything is going fine, everyone else goes to bed but I’m so tweaked I stay up all night doing card tricks. In the morning Dave has to go out to deal with something. I spend hours playing ‘window Nintendo’, ya know looking out the blinds. Eventually Dave calls my cellphone and he’s crying and asks if anyones at the house. Well I’m there alone and I get suuuper paranoid, thinking he’s been taken hostage and people are gonna come rob the house so I hang up on him.

I grab a huge knife and keep playing window Nintendo for a while. My brother finally comes back and is like ‘Dave crashed his car nodding out on the freeway’ and I’m like ‘bullish!t’. So I stick a small knife in my sock ready to kill him if I have to.

Hours later he and a friend of his get to the house, I still have the knife ready cause I’d never met his friend and I was super paranoid. Now best part, we’d left a box of wine in the car and he brought it and his meth back; he did some genius sh!t and hid it on the side of the road after wrecking. Everything turned out fine and we all smoked and had some wine lmao.
How did the other people sleep after using METH? Or at the time did they use it daily or regularly and have a large tolerance?

I have never used METH and never will.

I witnessed the first ever full blown episode of meth induced psychosis last weekend. I’ve used intermittently for some 25 years-just for funzies (some periods of time more often, usually just here and there). I have seen some fucked up shit, but man-this was a major and terrifying event. Made astronomically worse as it was my partner. All turned out well, and I’m incredibly grateful that is the case. Be safe out there my friends! ✌️❤️
I hope you are alright now, what happened?

Well my craziest story is about a guy I dated for about 6 months. I lived in FEAR my life was a HORROR movie and I was literally just ready to end it because I had convinced myself that if I killed myself before /they/ did I would win. My ex is prone to psychosis and I am easily influence. we would drive for hours/days convinced that bloods(the gang) were going to kill us. We lived w my parents until we got there one night and he was positive there was satanic rituals happening in my backyard. He ”fixed” his wheels everyday for a month. He broke his blind mothers toilet and in the end shit his roommates bed while hallucinating that I was having sex with a mutual friend of ours. I had a diary documenting our usage, what we did all day and the license plates of all the people “after” us. toward the end I flagged down a cop to teport the car chasing us for miles that was hiding because I pulled into the parking lot near said cop.
Did you get arrested or did the cop call EMS and they took you to a hospital?

I constructed a false memory where I had talked to my dad in person during the run.

He was walking a 'machine' that looked like a tow lawn mower with a smallish umbrella on top

When i saw the umbrella I knew it meant "wet"brain - He really did think I had dementia and I dreamed up this machine where he is trying to measure it - surely my sister put him up to it.

I said to him "that thing doesnt work" and may have tried to convince him my sister = pseudoscience.

I had a few more false conversations in my memory - when I came down I saw it was all based on a ranty semi coherent email I had sent.
That is scary.

Currently living through one.

Got a zip of crystal 3 weeks ago after not smoking for 2 years. Smoked .2 each Saturday spaced out all day then came down on the respective Sundays and crashed Monday / Tuesdayish. I work Wednesday thru Friday right now,

This week I'm only working Thursday and Friday but longer hours, so I decided to go a little nuts and smoke it up, caution to the wind, not weighing shit.

On the previous two sessions I was getting some auditory hallucinations where I could hear my neighbors when they were outside (I have thin walls so you can hear people but difficult to make out the words usually).

I start hearing my neighbor's gf saying shit like "I just wanna know what he's doing in his bathroom" and "if you don't i will". Then I started hearing them walking around my place at night. So i quit smoking this morning and I think she called the police. I didn't see any but I could hear other men talking and a car pull up etc. I refuse to open blinds so I saw none of this. Then I hear her say "that's bullshit, he's doing something in there and it ain't pot". So I started watching tv playing games and they leave after a while.

So my neighbor goes to work, I decide to start smoking again. I could hear her creeping around again I thought so I went into kitchen which is closer to their place and she was on the phone saying "come now he's smoking right now" then "ok if you're that close we should get him" I kind of freak out and grab all my shit and start dumping down toilet with the plan to save my 3.5g shard. I hear her yelling "he's flushing it hurry!" fuuuck

So I dump it all and grab the paraphernalia to toss it in big dumpster a few miles down the road. I hear her yelling "he's leaving hurry!" So I complete that task while freaking out. Realized I left all my dab stuff there which is a felony where I live. Plus I have a shotty that I kinda hid and a scale which I did not(I don't sell it's just to make sure I don't get screwed).

I'm kinda freaking out rn. Haven't been home since. But my homie says he hasn't seen cops at my place, but wasn't really looking until an hour ago. I left my door unlocked because I was panicking. And on top of it all idk if it was hallucination because I never seen the "cops" only heard them and I never could quite see her lips to see if that's what she was saying.

So two scenarios: it was hallucinations and I just dumped good gear for nothing or I'm going to fucking prison. I'm shaking in my boots ngl. I've been to jail before but I ain't hard like that. I just like getting high. I was even listening to scanner to see if I had warrant, not yet.

JFC y'all said this new dope is shite. You gotta respect the shard man. So if I don't post again I'm probably getting beat up by CO's and raped.

This is pretty dark so TRIGGER WARNING STOP HERE IF YOURE SENSITIVE but I'm not going to prison for 10+ years I would legit rather die. If i can get to my gun it's game over.

But I won't resort to that if it's all fucking in my head.

Fuuuuck sorry guys shit got real with the quickness. If I post again it means we're good.

Currently living through one.

Got a zip of crystal 3 weeks ago after not smoking for 2 years. Smoked .2 each Saturday spaced out all day then came down on the respective Sundays and crashed Monday / Tuesdayish. I work Wednesday thru Friday right now,

This week I'm only working Thursday and Friday but longer hours, so I decided to go a little nuts and smoke it up, caution to the wind, not weighing shit.

On the previous two sessions I was getting some auditory hallucinations where I could hear my neighbors when they were outside (I have thin walls so you can hear people but difficult to make out the words usually).

I start hearing my neighbor's gf saying shit like "I just wanna know what he's doing in his bathroom" and "if you don't i will". Then I started hearing them walking around my place at night. So i quit smoking this morning and I think she called the police. I didn't see any but I could hear other men talking and a car pull up etc. I refuse to open blinds so I saw none of this. Then I hear her say "that's bullshit, he's doing something in there and it ain't pot". So I started watching tv playing games and they leave after a while.

So my neighbor goes to work, I decide to start smoking again. I could hear her creeping around again I thought so I went into kitchen which is closer to their place and she was on the phone saying "come now he's smoking right now" then "ok if you're that close we should get him" I kind of freak out and grab all my shit and start dumping down toilet with the plan to save my 3.5g shard. I hear her yelling "he's flushing it hurry!" fuuuck

So I dump it all and grab the paraphernalia to toss it in big dumpster a few miles down the road. I hear her yelling "he's leaving hurry!" So I complete that task while freaking out. Realized I left all my dab stuff there which is a felony where I live. Plus I have a shotty that I kinda hid and a scale which I did not(I don't sell it's just to make sure I don't get screwed).

I'm kinda freaking out rn. Haven't been home since. But my homie says he hasn't seen cops at my place, but wasn't really looking until an hour ago. I left my door unlocked because I was panicking. And on top of it all idk if it was hallucination because I never seen the "cops" only heard them and I never could quite see her lips to see if that's what she was saying.

So two scenarios: it was hallucinations and I just dumped good gear for nothing or I'm going to fucking prison. I'm shaking in my boots ngl. I've been to jail before but I ain't hard like that. I just like getting high. I was even listening to scanner to see if I had warrant, not yet.

JFC y'all said this new dope is shite. You gotta respect the shard man. So if I don't post again I'm probably getting beat up by CO's and raped.

This is pretty dark so TRIGGER WARNING STOP HERE IF YOURE SENSITIVE but I'm not going to prison for 10+ years I would legit rather die. If i can get to my gun it's game over.

But I won't resort to that if it's all fucking in my head.

Fuuuuck sorry guys shit got real with the quickness. If I post again it means we're good.
First, let’s calm down, waaaay down. You have to do the work here-nice slow, deep breathing. In your nose, out your mouth with pursed lips. In my opinion, I can’t imagine that your neighbors can smell your smoke-weed possibly, but not this. My guess is that you thought you heard a suspicious comment that first moment, and then as they are talking normally your brain jumped head first into an increasingly paranoid trip. Get somewhere safe so you can relax and come down some. Nonaction! Don’t DO anything, just chill and hydrate. Everything thing is going to be okay! 💪🧘🧘‍♀️🧘‍♂️ 🕉️☮️🫂🤗

First, let’s calm down, waaaay down. You have to do the work here-nice slow, deep breathing. In your nose, out your mouth with pursed lips. In my opinion, I can’t imagine that your neighbors can smell your smoke-weed possibly, but not this. My guess is that you thought you heard a suspicious comment that first moment, and then as they are talking normally your brain jumped head first into an increasingly paranoid trip. Get somewhere safe so you can relax and come down some. Nonaction! Don’t DO anything, just chill and hydrate. Everything thing is going to be okay! 💪🧘🧘‍♀️🧘‍♂️ 🕉️☮️🫂🤗
i dumped the crystal not the weed, only had a tiny bit of wax and weed.

i have been driving around most of the day. I got some kratom concentrate and slept for 2 hours.

Sorry y'all I shouldn't have put it in this thread.