• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Methamphetamine - D-Meth vs Racemic

Thank you this is the perfect answer, apologies for the very late reply mate. Didn't mean to suddenly dip off the website for over a month!
no worry, what is weird is that although l-meth is non stimulating. The racemic is more euphoric.

l-Amphetamine is active on its own I read, unlike l-Meth. But still contributes to the recreational properties like with the bikers Meth-Amphetamine. Is that confirmed?

That’s what I thought but MCAT was originally the short name for Methcathinone.

-GC
I'm not going to pretend to be a chemist but I think the difference is that 4-mmc is meythlated (if that's even using the word right lol)

no worry, what is weird is that although l-meth is non stimulating. The racemic is more euphoric.

l-Amphetamine is active on its own I read, unlike l-Meth. But still contributes to the recreational properties like with the bikers Meth-Amphetamine. Is that confirmed?
It could potentially have something do with how the physical effects of l-meth could make the racemic be more effective at crossing from the blood into the brain. Maybe the extra strain it puts on the heart and the high availability of oxygen contributes to greater dopamine release.

However, I have no idea as well

I'm not going to pretend to be a chemist but I think the difference is that 4-mmc is meythlated (if that's even using the word right lol)
Cathinone which is ime the finest stim on earth, as in Khat leaves. Can be methylated giving MCAT or meth-Cathinone.

After some more tweakin' you can add a 4-methyl to that and create one of the most euphoric drugs this earth ever saw, Mephedrone or 4-MMC. No experience with it myself nor meth-Cathinone. Khat was good though!

Cathinone which is ime the finest stim on earth, as in Khat leaves. Can be methylated giving MCAT or meth-Cathinone.

After some more tweakin' you can add a 4-methyl to that and create one of the most euphoric drugs this earth ever saw, Mephedrone or 4-MMC. No experience with it myself nor meth-Cathinone. Khat was good though!
Would like to try and get my hands on some Khat although I've found no sources for it. Suppose the best bet would get it off the Ethiopians in London or whatever African community like chewing on it, popular in Israel as well apparently.

MCAT is a fucking banger can't rate it enough, although chasing that amazing euphoria from the second dose seems impossible. Perhaps this is also caused by the coating of the membranes in the nose by the crystal, regularly cleaning might sort it out.

Would like to try and get my hands on some Khat although I've found no sources for it. Suppose the best bet would get it off the Ethiopians in London or whatever African community like chewing on it, popular in Israel as well apparently.

Israel its still legal at this point, you can buy drinks made with Khat.

So envy you had the possibility to try Meth-Cath, very curious. As the clumsy euphoric high of the fresh leaves is so totally different as the focus of regular stims. Cocaine deserves a different place, overprized overrated and fiending as hell.

Israel its still legal at this point, you can buy drinks made with Khat.

So envy you had the possibility to try Meth-Cath, very curious. As the clumsy euphoric high of the fresh leaves is so totally different as the focus of regular stims. Cocaine deserves a different place, overprized overrated and fiending as hell.
I think MCAT was also available on the street during the inception of street/party use in Israel with neodove pills or whatever they were called.

Have done shitty coke, have done good quality coke with no speedyness, definitely not worth the money. Like designer clothing you're paying for the name. The people who go "MCAT is a dirtyy drugg bruvvv" are sniffing 10-20% cocaine with speed/whatever other stimulant, caffiene and bulking agents.

I might be mr obvious again but wanted to point what's already been pointed out by emkee: 4-mmc and methcathinone are not the same. MCAT is slang for 4-mmc is some places which can be A bit misleading cause of the existence of methcathinone which is sometimes referred to as M-KAT. The slang between them is close and can be misleading (quoted from wikipedia):

Mephedrone, also known as 4-methylmethcathinone (4-MMC) or 4-methyl ephedrone, is a synthetic stimulant drug of the amphetamineand cathinone classes. Slang names include bath salts, drone,[5] M-CAT,[6] White Magic[7] and meow meow.[8]

Vs

Methcathinone /ˌmɛθˈkæθɪˌnoʊn/ (α-methylamino-propiophenone or ephedrone) (sometimes called "cat" or "jeff" or "catnip" or "M-Kat" or "kat" or "intash" )

Last edited:
Interesting. Yeah 4mmc is a wonderful high. Put it up there with my first mdma breakthrough.

Not sure i ever got to try methcathinone though i suspect the amount of varied batches i got over the years i may well of.

That meth looks beautiful though. How would you compare the high too mdma / 4mmc/ d-amp?

They’re both methylated cathinones just in different “ways.”

Methcathinone was more popular in the late 90’s, whereas 4-methylmethcathinone obviously didn’t get popular until late 00’s. 4-MMC is a better less ambiguous term.

-GC

Interesting. Yeah 4mmc is a wonderful high. Put it up there with my first mdma breakthrough.

Not sure i ever got to try methcathinone though i suspect the amount of varied batches i got over the years i may well of.

That meth looks beautiful though. How would you compare the high too mdma / 4mmc/ d-amp?
As it is mainly a dopamine led high, can't really compare it to MDMA but the sense of "peace" is strong. For example, can see why strong dopaminergic stims like 4-MMC (despite being more of a serotonin releaser, but stronger dopamine release than coke) can make you do "questionable" sexual things. With meth, the massive dopamine release combined with the serotonin release can make you do extremely perverse things, while feeling completely ok with it, for long perioids of time (longer than 4-MMC because it keeps on working, also why I suspect it's neurotoxic to DA transporters ). It's less gurny than 4-MMC and way more functional, can definely live your life on it. 4-MMC works between half an hour and 45 mins. That meth produces an orgasmic, overwhelingmly powerful golden glow in the head when smoked (body when eaten) for a few seconds then leaves a long lasting, motivating stimulation.

Never used d-amp but the meth is way better than the speed I've done. I probably have the bragging rights to say it is the DOG BOLLOCKS quality methamphetaime you can get in the UK. Gonna order the D-meth very soon.

When smoked: An intense golden glow coming from the head, orgasmic, leading to a long lasting, euphoric stimulation, feeling as if "you've made it". Absloutely quality stuff, I was wondering if the D-meth provided by the same guy would be any better...

Shit, i want that dealer.
💸🥳

. That meth produces an orgasmic, overwhelingmly powerful golden glow in the head when smoked (body when eaten) for a few seconds then leaves a long lasting, motivating stimulation.

Only for new users. Regular use removes the ability to reach those peak levels and tolerance gradually builds up over time even with breaks. It remains fun but never as good as those first few times. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

Only for new users. Regular use removes the ability to reach those peak levels and tolerance gradually builds up over time even with breaks. It remains fun but never as good as those first few times. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.
This is why I tell my mates to not touch it because they don't get the tolerance/diminishing effects/greater negative effects aspect of Amphetamine and general stim usage. They'll be the ones to chase that high.

Please don't assume I think meth is safe and sustainable

I wouldn’t presume to assume. It isn’t safe or sustainable but it is more fun than a barrel of monkeys on PCP at times.
Hahahaha cheers for the very well-meaning warning mate. I absolutely deny anyone I know access or knowledge of how to acquire it, don't want to be responsible for creating a shell of a human.