• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Methoxetamine and MDMA

merrskis

Greenlighter
Hey so theres a dubstep show on friday Im going to and plan on rolling off some molly. Does anyone know how safe it is to take small doses of methoxetamine after the mdma or has anyone done this combo that could provide some insight on this topic?

May I suggest you have a read of this thread - lots of information about the stuff, taken alone or mixed with other drugs.

From what I have read on the stuff I would say that its ok to use with / after MDMA just take small doses as you would do with Ketamine.

Hope that helps

I recently had an incredibly beautiful experience taking methox at the tail end of an mdma high (total ingested ~350mg over 7 hours, last dose ~3 hours before mxe) . I was lying in bed with my girlfriend after our housewarming party and we both took 4 ~25mg lines spaced over about an hour and a half. For some unknown reason (may someone enlighten?) the md comedown seemed to greatly potentiate the euphoric aspects of mxe. For what seemed like infinity we were in perfect spiritual unity. The ego was lost and I felt our souls literally entwine in a transcendental dimensional space as we held each other in cosmic embrace. Words fail to convey.. anyway, enough mushy gushy; basically this combo in this order in this situation gave me the deepest most unforgettable experience of my short little life. Ymmv:)

^ I know EXACTLY what you mean man! Words cannot describe how beautiful that feeling is.

I'm currently on 60mg methoxetamine & 120mg MDMA & all I can saw is WOW! BLISS! =D

Hey so theres a dubstep show on friday Im going to and plan on rolling off some molly. Does anyone know how safe it is to take small doses of methoxetamine after the mdma or has anyone done this combo that could provide some insight on this topic?

Hahaha you're gonna get so buck.

I've heard of people doing it and it's all about moderation.

In theory MDMA + MXE is a highly neurotoxic combo. The question have been up before, use the search engine.

Saying "Do MXE like you would do ketamine" is a bad advice. MXE and Ketamine does NOT work the same way.

There was one reported incident I believe of MDAI 500 mg + 100 mg MXE IV that proved fatal. So there does seem to be some sort of toxicity associated with the combo. However if I were you I would not take at same time, and go smaller than usual with the mxe.

Dont forget to wear your flat brimmed cap at the show.

Edit: 100th post in 3.5 years. like a bawss.

There was one reported incident I believe of MDAI 500 mg + 100 mg MXE IV that proved fatal. So there does seem to be some sort of toxicity associated with the combo. However if I were you I would not take at same time, and go smaller than usual with the mxe.

Dont forget to wear your flat brimmed cap at the show.

Edit: 100th post in 3.5 years. like a bawss.

i feel like 500 mg mdai IV on its own could kill a man. even if the mxe didn't contribute

this is quite possibly my best drug experience ever i have with this combo(MDMA + MXE). I don't do mdma often at all

better to roll first on mdma then take MXE. It makes the esctasy feelings come right back though better

Can be dangerous. MXE potentates the MDMA about 2 to 3 times. be careful, that's why on the odd occasion i roll, wait after md's peak before taking MXE

Makes the MDMA comedown so much fun. Be carefull though no one knows how safe it is, though a lot of persons do it. take half and less your normal doses if taken same time

In theory MDMA + MXE is a highly neurotoxic combo.
Saying "Do MXE like you would do ketamine" is a bad advice. MXE and Ketamine does NOT work the same way.

and we don't know enough about MXE or the combo to say that is a fact. They both definitely potentate each other quite strongly however

In theory MDMA + MXE is a highly neurotoxic combo. The question have been up before, use the search engine.

No, in theory it could contribute to serotonin syndrome due to dual action on SERT. At the same time though if you read through the MXE combinations subthread you'll find almost exclusively glowing reports about this combo. The first time I ever took MXE was at the end of a strong roll I ended up taking a bit more than I should've (50-70mg) and landed in one fucker of an M-Hole xD. Gladly I was at a friend's flat and I ended up having a fantastic time stumbling about the place...

I've also combined 4-FA and MXE with great success, while 4-FA is not the same as MDMA, it's mode of action is comparable. 4-FA and small key bumps can get me pretty close to the MDMA feeling by itself. Music sounds glorious and you feel as though you are in a timeless coccoon dancing away into infinity.

I'm with bearlove, take small amounts of MXE (10-20mg increments) after the MDMA has fully come-up abd with enough time (min 1hr) in between redoses to see how far it's taking you.

Similar to ketamine + MDMA aka Kitty-flipping.

Definitely go light on the MXE, small increments like both bearlove and St3ve suggested. An M-hole would override the roll/MDMA and defeat the purpose and synergy.

My ladyfriend and I popped 15mg each of MXE at the tail end of a MDMA (possibly cut with PMMA) roll. It FUCKED us up. The experience resulted in intense, crazy closed eye visuals. She ended up in some nasty headspace and almost had a panic attack (she is not very experienced with psychs). I was fine but I felt bad for her. I was very happy we were in the privacy and safety of my place. It would have been VERY hard for her if we were in public or a show.

If your mind can handle it, it is a fun combo but it will fuck you up - I would do it somewhere safe.

Sounds like she dosed too high. with the MDMA(?) lingering too that could feel like taking 30mg MXE. This is still even if both substances are legit ofc

it is popular combo where i am, though everyone should be careful with it, like you say, for sure

My next roll will ideally be combo'd with MXE. I'm already planning on taking a smaller dose than usual as I feel the stimulant effects are overpowering the euphoria, so an even smaller dose still if combining with MXE would be ideal :)