• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

[Methoxetamine Subthread] Addiction

^ im guessing you havent yet had a very high plateau experience with MXE yet, and if you have tried without success, its generally due to some combination of a less than ideal set/setting, a lower potency batch, or not high enough of a dose.

^ im guessing you havent yet had a very high plateau experience with MXE yet, and if you have tried without success, its generally due to some combination of a less than ideal set/setting, a lower potency batch, or not high enough of a dose.
Nope... everybody's different.
The batch I had was excellent. I holed a few times on it and I've had some crazy lucid dreams and trippy thinking, but I just don't see anything profound about it. It feels like a hospital drug.

i think people flush to because of the addictive quality of it....

NO MORE!! GOT TO GET RiD OF IT!!!

This right here. I've flushed probably a total of 5g between three separate flushing incidents lol.

Its because once you've used it to the point where the magic is gone, you can't stop yourself from using it, chasing that magical beginning which never comes even after massive doses. And those massive doses lead to crazy and dysphoric thoughts and feelings that you don't want to experience anymore. And that's all the drug will give you once you get to a certain point of using it.

It's from ABUSING the chemical .. It should be respected, just like any chem.

Cheers !

I was addicted to it for like 3 years.

Would plug about a gram a day.

Ran around naked in a thunderstorm once, and Taco Bell parking lot.

And bit my (now ex) girlfriend's stepdad.

So yeah, sort of glad I can't get it anymore.

Most arylcyclohexylamines don't work, anymore, specifically 3-meo-pcp and 2-oxo-pce do not affect me.