xI've been taking methoxetamine for about 8 months now, and during this time I've combined it with a number of different substances, at different dosages and different ROA. I have decided to not put down dosages for opiates as the dosage is much more reflective of your tolerance than anything while, for instance, psychedelics dosages are much more linear (90% of people will get a full spectrum experience with 2C-B from 30mg, even if you've taken it many times). For me a threshold dose is 10-15mg, a normal dose is 50-80mg, a hole dose is between 100-150mg (often with a 50-100mg booster once the first peak starts to decline).
* Threshold dose MXE plugged + 2/3 Normal dose Morphine plugged- roughly doubled the potency of the morphine while imparting little in the way of a dissociative headspace. It is possible to potentiate opiates without really feeling the mxe (it is completely overwhelmed by the morphine). In my opinion mxe imparts a slight methadone 'flavour' (dextromethadone is an NMDA antagonist) which I enjoy greatly, but methadone is my opioid of choice, so the increased sedation may not be to everybody's taste. I nod hard (which is fairly rare these days without dissociatives/benzos) with a threshold dose of mxe, but there is little extra euphoria.
* Normal dose MXE plugged + 2/3 Normal dose morphine plugged- Once again, it roughly doubled the potency again, but with a full dose of mxe there is a much more pronounced dopamine-euphoria that seems to stop me from nodding- it's almost like a dissociative-speedball. The morphine seems to take a backseat to the mxe trip, but it keeps me more 'grounded' and able to coherantly 'relate' to the experiences that I'm having. It seems to increase the amnesia I experience a bit though. To be honest, I think that a lower dose brings out the best in the morphine without overshadowing it- I have also tried taking a normal dose of mxe plugged in 3-4 seperate doses every hour and a bit or so, far superior method- like riding a wave of dissociative euphoria.
* I mainly used MXE in conjunction with morphine, but I also tried it with poppy seed wash, o-desmethyltramadol, codeine & homebake heroin all with similiar effects as with morphine. The dissociative/opiate combination is highly effective, it improves the high and makes less go much further- for this reason one should exercise similiar caution to taking opiates and benzos- yes, it feels good man, but you're playing with fire. Overall I'm careful (if not always strictly responsible....but careful) when it comes to my drug use, particularly when I'm indulging in opiates and particularly when I'm taking opiate/downer combos, but not once but twice (not 2 weeks apart) I passed out in the shower. I also nodded off on a bus, nearly fell off a wharf and was nearly hit countless cars. I have been completely convinced that I was going over, only to wake up still high and thanking god a couple of hours down the track, Just the fact that I thought I was good to go into public shows that there's no reason why I couldn't have thought it was an excellent idea to take a bit more and overdose.
* Normal dose MXE snorted + 30mg 2C-B swallowed- Took the 2C-B and waited for it to start kicking in properly (about +45 mins) at which point I snorted the mxe (as I was going to a gig and didn't fancy dealing with the mind-blast from plugging). It may have been a placebo, but it seemed like the mxe kicked in a bit quicker than usual for snorting. The euphoria was off the charts, kicked the ass of MDMA in my opinion (but I'm not a huge fan of it, too one-dimensional and not trippy enough) at one point I had a tiny "Oh fuck!" moment when I noticed that the sides of my head, my jaw and sorta behind my ears was really tense and painful, in 0.000032 of a second I concluded I had had a stroke...actually I had been unconsciously smiling so hard for so long that all my facial muscles were feeling the strain
. It seemed like the mxe boosted the visuals that I was having while changing the character of the visuals- the 2C-B colour bleeding mixed with the perception distortions to make things look like they were melting, stretching, flanging with colour.
* Hole dose MXE plugged + 20mg 2C-E snorted- I snorted the mxe/2C-E at the same time, taken seperately it seems to take about 15 mins for the 2C-E start kicking while mxe takes around 45 min, taken together they both seem to hit after about 20 minutes. The mxe really smooths out the rough edges that 2C-E possessess, the discomfort that I sometimes have (for no reason, I can't figure out any reason why 2C-E is sometimes as kind as 2C-B and other times as nausea causing as cactus tea) is completely taken care off, the mental effects of mxe seem to greatly improve the psychological effects of the 2C-E, it makes it a more immersive experience. And the visuals, the visuals! I have fairly consistently had more impressive OEV from 2C-E than from acid, shrooms, mescaline (actually pretty much all psychedelics bar DMT), but this is turning that amp up to 11. It was like the whole universe was vibrating and shimmering as I floated above myself in a mechanical silence.
* 150mg MDMA IV + normal dose MXE plugged- Now, I'm going to go against the trends and say that this is a pretty crappy combination. Why? There isn't a synergy, there's just multiple contradictory drug effects. The MDMA was of average quality, not exceptional by any means, but still it was definately MDMA that provided a huge rush of euphoria once IV'd. I felt awesome, great, amazing, fuck, come on, yeah, awesome (as you do) and then I snorted some mxe- boom, euphoria gone, dissociated and unable to enjoy the rest of the rush. It was the one time that I understood what some people mean when they claim that dissociatives are 'cold' and 'clinical'- the mxe distorted my perceptions and made it impossible for me to be able to enjoy the MDMA experience.
* Hole dose ketamine plugged/snorted + normal dose MXE plugged/snorted- To be honest I mainly combined the MXE with ketamine to try to preserve my ketamine stash while continuing to enjoy deep hole-experiences. While it made the experiences more profound, psychological, euphoric, confusing and intense, it also increased my amnesia (hard to properly recall my experiences), the mxe appeared to 'overpower' the anesthetic effects resuting in me walking around my house while being, essentially, unconscious. Fortunately I didn't go outside in this condition. Despite this I think that the ket/mxe combo is worthwhile, there is a real synergy between the two substances and their come-on/duration meshes perfectly, particularly when snorting, as you're starting to peak properly off the mxe as you start to come down from the ketamine.