View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

[Methoxetamine Subthread] Combinations

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok this is my first post and recently my older brother had a bad experience with not only methoxetamine but also mdma, coke, and acid. he did a gram of mxe, approx a gram of coke, some paper trips, (which i did two of mixed with some top quality mdma last summer and both were potent and what they claimed to be so i have no concerns that any of these drugs were not authentic). Also, it is possible he took ketamine too. He is 32, about 180 pounds and a seasoned veteran when it comes to psycho-active drug combinations. (acid+mdma+ketamine+coke+ mushrooms for example) and have never heard of him having any sort of extended negative side affects from any of these. only the obvious come downs etc. On this new years eve he did said combination, MXE, MDMA, COKE, ACID, weed, alcohol & possibly K. He had a complete mental breakdown and knew i was his brother but all he kept saying was he is the hub and he is the nemesis... its like something snapped in his mind and he trashed my mums house, his girlfriend has left him because he got violent to her while off his face.. my whole family has disowned him (including me) because me and my lil bro had to forcibly remove him from the house.
So this is just a word of warning for anyone looking to do large amounts of this stuff and mix it with other things like MDMA, Acid, Ketamine or cocaine. he has apparently quit all use since then but its put me off class A's for life. it was a horrible experience to have to see, especially my own brother.

had something of a misadventure combining MXE with 4-AcO-DMT and Etizolam on NYE...

I had 1 mg Etizolam about halfway into the night, around the time of the second MXE/Acetylpsilocin redose. I use benzos very infrequently but I was feeling extremely depressed and anxious that night.
So, anyway, i was drinking the other two substances in juice... probably at about 70 mg each of MXE and 4-AcO-DMT at this point. The Etizolam had helped with the anxiety and I began having a really grand time with the trip and begin consuming the juice faster than I was before. So I begin measuring out third (possibly 4th?) dose of MXE/Acetylpsilocin to be put in more juice. This is where things take a turn for the manic-delusional:

Something happens with the floor: unusual patterning and a weird visual distortion like it is bulging upwards. This is when ancient Mayan spirits begin to communicate with me. The voices seem to be coming out of the floor and talking to me about the future of humanity. I also feel that I am somehow being shown what occupied the location of my house centuries before. I think this is really awesome and finish weighing out more drugs and head to the kitchen for more juice.

When I get to the kitchen things go Ambien-world on me out of nowhere. The fridge is not my fridge. It is a similar but different fridge. The whole kitchen looks "wrong." I become convinced the Mayans have shifted me into a slightly different dimension to show me that parallel universes exist. Also I am filled with the sense that something dark happened in that location long ago. Also at this point I feel I am being possessed by an ancient Mayan warrior king.

I start to panic. This feels way too much like an Ambien trip and I become convinced something beyond the drugs has happened to me...Have I broken the matrix? are people watching me? Have I had a psychotic break? I repeatedly open and close the fridge, and then the kitchen door. I'm convinced they are different than they should be.
I go huddle in a ball on a couch for an hour or two as I come down, then take two etizolam and promptly fall asleep.

So... has anyone else had anything like this happen?
Is it similar to something people experience on high MXE doses (I generally stop at 50 mg) ?
Is it possible it had something to do with the Etizolam ? The experience was pretty reminiscent of Ambien, and I know the two drugs have a similar MOA.

thanks

ok this is my first post and recently my older brother had a bad experience with not only methoxetamine but also mdma, coke, and acid. he did a gram of mxe, approx a gram of coke, some paper trips, (which i did two of mixed with some top quality mdma last summer and both were potent and what they claimed to be so i have no concerns that any of these drugs were not authentic). Also, it is possible he took ketamine too. He is 32, about 180 pounds and a seasoned veteran when it comes to psycho-active drug combinations. (acid+mdma+ketamine+coke+ mushrooms for example) and have never heard of him having any sort of extended negative side affects from any of these. only the obvious come downs etc. On this new years eve he did said combination, MXE, MDMA, COKE, ACID, weed, alcohol & possibly K. He had a complete mental breakdown and knew i was his brother but all he kept saying was he is the hub and he is the nemesis... its like something snapped in his mind and he trashed my mums house, his girlfriend has left him because he got violent to her while off his face.. my whole family has disowned him (including me) because me and my lil bro had to forcibly remove him from the house.
So this is just a word of warning for anyone looking to do large amounts of this stuff and mix it with other things like MDMA, Acid, Ketamine or cocaine. he has apparently quit all use since then but its put me off class A's for life. it was a horrible experience to have to see, especially my own brother.

Sorry to hear about that shitty experience. But that aside, 1 gram of MXE on its own is a ridiculously idiotic dose. Even alone, this would be enough to make most people go batshit insane.

After that dose he should be happy to be alive, and happy that he didnt accidentally get someone else killed.

hello you lovely people hope everybody well =D

beauty of an MXE experience last night. valium combined with MXE. higher dose than normal, ended up pretty weird and fucked up in its usual bizzare stylee. it was like i was stuck in part of a DMT trip, when everything starts geometrically shifting, but it all had stopped dead. everything stuck at some weird geometric angle. it was like my mind split off into different perceptions, like my room was filled with entities or something. a huge presence of energy everywhere, like my mind had reflected back on its self and i was able to perceive myself. never been able to analyze that fact before, or view it for what it was. but woke up with one amazing uplifting afterglow, ripped me right out of my come down/feeling rough and pessimistic. feel spot on. changed my perspective. things are on the up. final day off then back to work tomorrow... meh. oh well, things could always be ALOT worse. good way to end the last day which has been an awesome fun few weeks. mindset is up. kiss the sun and taste the rainbow

I'd consider myself a borderline MXE addict, as such I've had my fair share of combos. These include MDMA, LSD, DMT, Codeine, Alcohol, Cannabis, Ketamine. I just took 2 mg alprazolam (for which I have no tolerance) and will most likely be doing some mxe so will report on effects shortly.

I definitely have my suspicions of potential dangers of combining with MDMA. I didn't have anything scary going on but from a pharmacological standpoint it just seems risky.

I would, like most here have said, only take it with very small amounts of alcohol. Which i actually find quite pleasant.

Weed definitely seems to potentiate, though seems also to cloud my mind (but I am an infrequent smoker and just don't enjoy MJ for this reason)

Tryptamines- FUCK....YES.... case closed

Ketamine- slightly redundant most of the time, but I find that K is more visually psychedelic than mxe, with mxe being more physically euphoric, so they can compliment VERY well if the mixture is perfect

And of course, my personal favorite, more MXE!!!

Peace n love

ColtDan's has successfully tempted me with his valium+MXE chronicles. I don't have have any valium but I thought etizolam might go well. Xanax and Klonopin are too strong and forced, lorazepam sucks ass as we all know (I've serious downed 40mg of ativan with no tolerance and not even been able to sleep. -_-) Valium is nice and probably my favorite benzo.

Any love for etizolam+mxe? I've never bothered with etizolam before (mainly cause of the price) but it sounds similar in character to valium.

Any love for etizolam+mxe? I've never bothered with etizolam before (mainly cause of the price) but it sounds similar in character to valium.
Yeah, nice mix, takes the trippy edge off the MXE, good for some rolling-around-on-the-floor-giggling fun times. Makes it much easier to sleep as well.

most of the MXE ive seen has been white, but there has been some yellowy stuff that was just as good, if not better than a few crystally clumpy batches of MXE

mixed MDMA with this a few times and would never recommend it... fucked up experience with a weird come down. some people seem to enjoy it though but every time ive stupidly done it, its never been right

mixed with mepehedrone is just as bad as ^.

yet to combine it with DMT... it appears from what ive read that it'll be wild to say the least. if im feeling ballsy one blissful trippy night i might give it a blast on 25-ishmg of MXE

^I found the combo quite frustrating, even at 60mg MXE the DMT still overpowered it. I'd dose high to make sure you get some of the MXE flavour.

This weekend me and an old friend are gunna hang out and I have some am-2201 + 694 in a smoking blend and even though I might not be taking the MXE that night I know he will, so is it safe to combine these with MXE? We will probably be sticking to lower doses of MXE and the blend is a medium/weak strength that i made myself. I think it might be a good combo with MXE but maybe a little overwhelming especially if a lot of either is consummed.

most of the MXE ive seen has been white, but there has been some yellowy stuff that was just as good, if not better than a few crystally clumpy batches of MXE

mixed MDMA with this a few times and would never recommend it... fucked up experience with a weird come down. some people seem to enjoy it though but every time ive stupidly done it, its never been right

mixed with mepehedrone is just as bad as ^.

yet to combine it with DMT... it appears from what ive read that it'll be wild to say the least. if im feeling ballsy one blissful trippy night i might give it a blast on 25-ishmg of MXE
You really should, I want to combine MXE with every simple tryptamine after doing it many times with DPT and DMT.

This weekend me and an old friend are gunna hang out and I have some am-2201 + 694 in a smoking blend and even though I might not be taking the MXE that night I know he will, so is it safe to combine these with MXE? We will probably be sticking to lower doses of MXE and the blend is a medium/weak strength that i made myself. I think it might be a good combo with MXE but maybe a little overwhelming especially if a lot of either is consummed.

you should be fine. the nice thing with blends like that is that you can smoke a hit or two then wait a few minutes to see how you feel. the combo definitely has the potential to cause a lot of anxiety/confusion if you overdo the dosages, but you seem like you've got a pretty good idea of the right way to do it. i've always wanted to try AM-694. =p

---------------------

separate question:

i am going to be combining DXM and MXE soon. i know its been discussed in this thread before, but does anyone have anything new to add on the combo? it will be pure powder DXM.

I personally would recommend against the combo of DXM + MXE, as the former is known to have strong interactions with enzymes in the liver that are important for breakdown of many drugs, and the latter is believed to have fairly broad-spectrum activity on dopamine and possibly other neurotransmitters.

those are reasons to proceed with caution for sure, but i don't see why it rules the combination out entirely.

I personally wouldn't combine AM-x with MXE. IME, and that of my usual MXE tripping partner, it's not a particularly pleasant mix. We both love MXE and cannabis, but the combination just isn't nice. I'm sure it's safe, but it does not come recommended.

Status
Not open for further replies.