View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

[Methoxetamine Subthread] Combinations

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are welcome for list. I don't understand this needless hostility tho when I Came here to share some harm reduction and personal experiences. Anyway, I suppose you can PM me any questions. Thanks guys.:/

No one is being hostile. We just think it's a pretty horrible nickname. Not only that but some don't really appreciate you acting as if its a common nickname in the US as well. Like cocoabud said, it's not. You're literally the only person on this board and probably otherwise who calls it that. It will not catch on so I'd suggest dropping it lol

You are welcome for list. I don't understand this needless hostility tho when I Came here to share some harm reduction and personal experiences. Anyway, I suppose you can PM me any questions. Thanks guys.:/

hostility? sorry, didn't mean it directed at you, but I just hate getting great RC's thrown on schedule.

And I'd love to PM you questions all day--but I specifically asked you about some of the side effects of mixing mxe with stimulants.

This is something I have mixed with great trepidation and commented on in the beginning of the thread. I tried dexmethylphenidate, dexedrine and methamphetamine, as well as caffeine with mxe. What I found is that It made on generally very uncomfortable--and I usually only did the mxe at the tail end of the stimulant doses. I will say it kind of added an edge that has not been desired per my experience. The amphetamines still coursing my system caused a right amount of flushing when I did the MXE later as well.

I'd really prefer, for everyone's sake that you elaborated what you experienced in the thread for all to see.

if someone said they had some jipper and was i interested i'd laugh at them. i laughed when i first read the post that mxe is known as jipper stateside. it's not. at least in the state i'm in and about 10 others i know of. i have never heard mxe called jipper by anyone other than a forum member here. i'm not being hostile it is just important that worldwide members know the truth.

I agree 100%. For a short name I just personally call it ox, but im not saying everyone has to adapt that name or that "everyone stateside calls it that"

tho in my one city, they now do... ;) wonder why?

ok so let me clear this up. I don't fucking care if you approve of the name or not, that is kind of the last issue that a methox + XXX thread should deal with. If you take offense at it, whatever. Next, fixed 5217
I did not think the effect with MDPV was all that great. I this mixture a few times with a few diff factors. i was stimulated in the mdpv sense but in the methoxetamine headspace if you know what i mean, plus the dry mouth and bruxism was intensified by both.

with vyanase i found the mainia factor to be redic and cannot believe the shit i spewing and talking, also i dosed higher with the jipper.

with adderall I found the crash to be worse when i added methoxetamine.

as far as smoking DMT with it, I have done it tons of times. the first time was probably the best. very crazy visuals, confusion, etc etc, as far as spirituality is concerned i did not notice it affect the spirituality all. I dont find DMT to be spiritual tho.

Keep it cool guys, be safe and have fun.

Edit* M1 + jipper didn't care for, found the methoxetamine over powered the mdmc but that is good anyway because I personally am not a fan of mdmc.

2-dpmp and mxe was mad felt my heart stop twice wasnt scary at all then lightening striking the window after that its a blur . whats am-2201 and the likes like with mxe ?

and if you are going to try this combo plug it you will lose your legs for a few hours but hey you have wings or was that the 4-meo-pcp

Last edited:
400mg mxe + 15 x baby woodrose seeds. interesting to say the least!

WARNING. Adverse reaction with oxycodone.

Ok... so yeah bare with me on this because everyone needs to take some precautions if they plan on taking opiates before, during, or after they consume Methoxetamine. What my friend did was quite risky and there is a pretty epic story that goes along with why he made the decision to consume 60mg oxycodone IV after a long day with Methoxetamine but I'm going to skip the story and just give you all the facts on what happened. I understand that this will be frowned upon by many people but for the sake of harm reduction, I need everyone to read this. This will also give some input on how methoxetamine is working in the body because this was one really weird reaction. My friend is alive and well and even though it looked as if he may die, he was actually in an unconscious state for about 15 minutes which was triggered by the injection of 60mg oxycodone.

Ok lets clear a few things up.

Friend A = Person receiving IV oxycodone, best friend

Friend B = Person administrating oxycodone, other best friend, registered nurse

Me.

My friend A has a high opiate tolerance. He has IV'ed around 120-150mg oxycodone only once before which was a 2 years ago as an experiment because he oh so enjoys consuming it intranasally/orally. He used to use oxycodone/opiates 7 days a week and then take a two week break so he has never had withdrawls before, smart guy just knows how to manage himself. Oh, and it has been 3 days since he last consumed 60mg oxycodone which was taken intranasally.

Since this, it has been two weeks. So i'm thinking that his tolerance was naturally lower and I also believe that the methoxetamine had potentated the oxycodone

Since he has been doing Methoxetamine everyday for 7 days now, he has built up a tolerance so by the end of the day somewhere along the line of 125-150mg Methoxetamine is consumed. These doses are obviously spaced out throughout the day in lines of 20-30mg which are ingested intranasally.

He has been doing methoxetamine for 2 months now, taking a two week break after he goes on his little 1 week binge, something that has completely changed his life for the better. His life is almost what I would call "perfect" as of right now but this event almost changed this.

This IV dose was administrated by my other best friend who is a registerd nurse. Thank God he was here because he acted quickly and professionally to this bad situation. He did everything properly too, alcohol swabs, clean needle, saline solution from hospital and micro-filtered to two 30mg roxies.

My friend is rather small but buff because he works out daily. 5'5 and around 130pounds 12-15% body fat, etc you get the point.

So, here comes the injection, my friend A is smiling and feels safe because this is all being done properly. The shot is administered and within 20-30 seconds he passes out/nods out completely. My friend B quickly starts something called a "sternum rub", something that is done on an unconscious person to inflict pain which also simultaneously causes a person who is breathing shallow to take deep breathes. My friend A does not respond which is a clear sign that he is completely unconscious. We monitor his heart rate is surprisingly a little above average, estimated to be around 100-120 BPM and he is very warm temperature wise.

The only reason that we didn't call 911 was because he was breathing a little shallow and his pulse was great.

My friend B picks friend A up while telling me to run to the bathroom and run a cold bath. We carry friend A to bathroom and drop him in cold water. My friend A's eyes actually prop open while friend B is constantly rubbing his knuckles(sternum rub) into friend A's chest. After about 5 minutes in tub, friend A's finger tips start to twich, he's slowly coming back. His eyes open up and stay open 4-5 times which my friend B has to manually close himself.

My friend A finally starts shaking his hands and feet and he is becoming conscious of everything that is going on. It took around 15 minutes before my friend A was able to make sounds with his mouth. My friend starts to look around and blink on his own after around this time aswell.

Friend A starts to cry and the first thing he tells us is that he loves us

SO...this was a close call, something that my friend will NOT be doing ever again and in the sake of harm reduction he wanted me to come inform everyone here about this so no one else makes this mistake.

Friend A's point of view of what happened:

Friend A claims that he was consciously aware of what was going on as soon as he hit the water. He felt the sternum rub and was able to hear us the entire time from the point on but was UNABLE to respond. Why was this and what do they call this? Friend A was able to consciously think on his own and understood what was going on. He tried so hard to open his eyes, move his fingers and even speak but was physically unable to. Is this was people talk about when they describe a K-Hole? None of us has ever done Ketamine but this looked like a complete disassociate/anesthetic state to me. This was ironically very peaceful for him and even though he was pretty shook up, he made a full recovery after he fell asleep a few hours later, just to ingest a little more Methoxetamine when he woke up.

If this enlightens just one person, I will be happy.

Me and my friends are calling this a M-hole as of right now because we don't know what else to call it.

I am expecting a little disappointment here but please just help me/us out on what went wrong here and why did this happen? I understand that this sounds like an opiate overdose but it clearly didn't seem like one because of the lack of shallow breathing and above average pulse.

Oh, and my friend has ingested 80-100mg oxycodone with his methoxetamine a few times before intransally and has never had anything come close to this. He always starts with 60mg oxycodone and usually does atleast 1 more 30mg roxy, always intranally.

Peace everyone. Be safe with this magnificent chemical. Thanks for reading through all of this.

I had an extremely intense and quite unpleasant experience with methoxetamine and 5-MeO-DALT. I wrote more about it in the methoxetamine thread. I actually don't know how it ended up that way, since I enjoy both substances. My doses were approx. 40 (divided in three lines) mg MXE and 100 mg 5-MeO-DALT (divided in two lines) consumed in about 6 hours.

I'm thinking about combining MXE with 4-HO-MET. I really think MXE and tryptamines can go very well together, although I had a bad experience. I'm thinking about maybe 25-30 mg MXE and 20 mg 4-HO-MET.

Friend A starts to cry and the first thing he tells us is that he loves us

SO...this was a close call, something that my friend will NOT be doing ever again and in the sake of harm reduction he wanted me to come inform everyone here about this so no one else makes this mistake.

... ...

he made a full recovery after he fell asleep a few hours later, just to ingest a little more Methoxetamine when he woke up.

If this enlightens just one person, I will be happy.

Peace everyone. Be safe with this magnificent chemical. Thanks for reading through all of this.

i think you and your friends might want to have a little drug-use-reevaluating-party. He took more MXE right after he woke up... How exactly is that "being safe" ?

I can't offer any personal suggestions (most oxy i've ever taken was 20mg, and most mxe 25mg, never combined) but it sounds to me like you just combined a little too much analgesic with your anesthetic. "got too high bro" perhaps. Maybe you overreacted and since his pulse and breathing were ok, you should have just kept an eye on him and waited to hear what he had to say when he came back from the other side. Maybe the cold bath numbed his nerves even more, to the point where he couldn't even find his fingers, much less tell them apart from his face. Maybe he was just messing with you.

the registered nurse probably knows more than any of us here as to what really happened.

great story. reminded me of the movie flatliners. not to make light of your friends experience/ordeal. but anyway, iv 2 roxies is just crazy not to mention the mxe. but all is well that ends well. hope your friend chaulks it up as experience never to be repeated.

i think you and your friends might want to have a little drug-use-reevaluating-party. He took more MXE right after he woke up... How exactly is that "being safe" ?

I can't offer any personal suggestions (most oxy i've ever taken was 20mg, and most mxe 25mg, never combined) but it sounds to me like you just combined a little too much analgesic with your anesthetic. "got too high bro" perhaps. Maybe you overreacted and since his pulse and breathing were ok, you should have just kept an eye on him and waited to hear what he had to say when he came back from the other side. Maybe the cold bath numbed his nerves even more, to the point where he couldn't even find his fingers, much less tell them apart from his face. Maybe he was just messing with you.

the registered nurse probably knows more than any of us here as to what really happened.

I appreciate your opinion about the drug use reevaluation party mainly because this little party actually happened because of this. The three of us will never again consume opiates within atleast a 6 hour period before or after Methoxetamine. Yes, he did indeed take more methoxetamine after he woke up the next morning. Please keep in mind that safety has always been our top piority. Even the safest person in the world will somehow still mess up. If my friend's body would have given him a sign that he shouldn't have taken some more the next morning(around 12 hours after incident).

Well I can assure you that this was no over-reaction and no one was messing with anyone. The sternum rub was the sign that proved that he was completely unresponsive to pain. I take it that you are somehow under the impression that this could have been "faked." I'd like to assure you with the most sincere assurance, this story happened exactly like I wrote it and none of this was made up.

I'm sorry if I didn't clearly point out in my original message that my nurse friend played a 33.33% part in our decision to ask for help on here. Even after serving as an Army field medic for the past 6 years oversees, he has never seen a reaction like this before. He can only compare it to being in a small coma and he even gave me a number for the scale the medical field uses to rate the consciousness of a person. Thanks for your input.

Last edited:
i'll disapprove. when the jwh's went to spice, mephedrone to meow, lsd to acid, AMT to foxy, etc. there's scheduling looming.

I just call it MXE, harsh as it will be and should remain.
Foxy is 5-MeO-DiPT. Just FYI.

L[Q5!UOTE=cocoabud;9711992]great story. reminded me of the movie flatliners. not to make light of your friends experience/ordeal. but anyway, iv 2 roxies is just crazy not to mention the mxe. but all is well that ends well. hope your friend chaulks it up as experience never to be repeated.[/QUOTE]

I'm glad that you enjoyed reading about this crazy night :) Really? You find 60mg oxycodone IV'd crazy? I've watched people IV 10 of them but they obviously have been doing this for decades. Um... like I consider myself to have a rather "high" tolerance and I find that 60mg is underwhelming.

I have another question for the mods, would you guys mind if I reposted my story in the Big and Dandy thread so that more people can read it? Thx :)

Last edited:
@sp33dy; glad you guys are ok, I've experienced MXE's lowering of opiate tolerance as well, but have never been deep into the junk. I think this is pretty good verification of a particular MXE profile effect; but maybe should be moved to trip reports.

Thanks for posting in response to the question I had about how MXE mixed in with opiates

30mg methoxetamine and 20mg 2C-D plugged brings absolute euphoria and really beautiful visuals. I was just chatting with my mates and laughing my ass off for 4 hours. At some points I would say the euphoric aspect was even better than MDMA! Possibly one of THE best combo's I've tried.

Add zolpidem for safe. Plugged around 70mg MXE and and after 3h, pretty much when the peak was gone, plugged 10mg zolpidem. No adverse reaction noticed. Can't exactly remember how it was because its 6 month from it, but I remember that it gave the normal zolpidem visuals and made the MXE experience more dull.

Not that I'm suggesting that it's dangerous, but one person's experience of one use of a combination without adverse effects is hardly unshakeable proof of the safety of that combination.

Not that I'm suggesting that it's dangerous, but one person's experience of one use of a combination without adverse effects is hardly unshakeable proof of the safety of that combination.

True, but small doses of (z-)benzos don't seem to have bad effects with small doses of dissociatives. Sure with bigger doses there is risk of respiratory depression.

opioids: beautiful combination, syngerizes very well with the warm and fuzzy body buzz of mxe and makes the comedown/afterglow even more comfortable. however, the combination of dissociatives and opioids seems like the single most addictive escape-button in existence and i'm scared of making it any kind of habit.

What opioid and doses you combined? I've done o-dmtramadol on top of 300mg DXM, but can't really say it was that enjoyable, maybe with MXE it's different.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.