European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Mexedrone

It tasted simmilar to 4-MMC althought abit more chemically
It burns simmilar to 4-MMC

It did feel moorish, although I only sampled 300mg it lead me to consuming a gram of 3fpm after, which felt so crap compared to mexedrone, I usually don't mind some 3fpm.

It felt less stimulating more euphoric and got eye wiggles on my 3rd line.

Not sure where your getting the expense from, this will be going for about £15 a gram according to a few vendors.

I hope to be trying a gram fully ASAP

So not noticeably weaker than meph then? Had read somewhere 2/3 of the strength, whatever that means if the chem has slightly different properties.

With pre-ban I could be fcked on an 80mg line. Now I'd need well over 100mg - tho that could be tolerance!

When I first tried meph (post ban) I got fucked off about 80mg too, I'm talking eye wiggles and everything. Not going to go into the pre v post ban argument again but if gorestep's description is accurate then I predict I will be hammering the shit out of this, just like when I first got into meph. More euphoric and less stimulating sounds good to me too as euphoria is my favourite drug effect really.

It's been so long since I've had preban meph.

But it's Definately more potent than the post ban stuff I've tried.

Like I say I only tried 300mg so who knows what the ceiling dose of it is. And what a gram will feel like.

There's another forum where many samples have been given out and trip reports are starting to come through, I assume the reports are going to be pretty similar to mine

Trip report from another forum

90mg dose

Make of this what you will

0:00 Railed both. Not bad on nose. Hurts slightly.
0:03 min. Starting to feel something? Yeah, really.
0:05 Increasing heart rate. Really fast and noticable.
0:08 Rush increases along with heart rate. Bad news, hands are sweaty. Already?
0:10 Rush, heart rate increase and euphoria also. Playing some tunes, let me see how the music on it cuz I can feel the come up intensively...
0:11 Drip with some sore but not so bad. Hard to swallow.
0:12 Feel high-like, something around there but not exactly. This is not a typical CNS stimulant which
Im very familiar with like mpa or eph.
0:14 Drip and sore continues, getting a bit harsh.
0:18 To be honest, cant feel wether there is music appreciation or not? slightly I can say.
0:20 Hands become normal but chest pressure a little. Low level of euphoria.
0:22 Started to think its underdosed. Maybe need a booster? (urge to redose)
0:23 First alerts appeared very quick after ingestion and increase fast within minutes and stop.
0:25 Tend to smoke cigarette. Some dirty moodlift.
0:27 Rush seems fading but moodlift keeps its existence. Happy and speedy thoughts.
0:30 Just checked eyes, slight pupil dilation.
0:31 Horny moments, music is good. Tend to dance.
0:32 Might have also SERT activity?
0:35 Its going. Urge to redose.
0:55 Fades.
1:10 Feel like I'm on baseline again. (urge to redose sneakingly :)

if this is actually 4-ethylethcathinone then it's just another shovelware cathinone. 4-ethylmethcathone and 4-methylethcathone were both sort of "meh" and never really blew up as mephedrone replacements... so I don't expect a drug combining the worst parts of the two meph replacements to be a best seller blockbuster you know?

So can someone tell me when we can expect this to be released? If it is "in the vendors hands", surely they would be selling it yesterday, right?

Between 2 and 3 weeks apparently. Only samples have been sent out to vendors.

It worries me that people are excited, for a close analogue of a stim (mephedrone) that was cardiotoxic, made some users limbs go blue after small doses (like myself) and gave a comedown so depressing that for a few moments, I wished that I wasn't alive (this happened to me). And before anyone asks, this was off .3 of meph after an MDMA sesh.

Maybe I'm just being a miserable cunt and I should stop moaning?

Yeah i got blue limbs off it as well -vaugely bluey hands, knees and feet, sometimes my hands would feel really hot and go quite red.. used to wake up sometimes with pins and needles in my hands as well.. heart palps, anxiety and depression that lasted for days. also wishing i wasn't alive.. id be at work wanting to walk out, go home get in bed and curl up and sleep for a week. awful lethargic-ness of it. loved meph though, best times of my life, after effects were too brutal tho

anxiety and depression that lasted for days. also wishing i wasn't alive.. id be at work wanting to walk out, go home get in bed and curl up and sleep for a week. awful lethargic-ness of it.

Yep that was me until about 1-2 days ago. Just starting to recover now, been just over a week since the usage. Never again. Its made me knock empathogens on the head, just can't hack feeling like shite for weeks afterwards anymore.

Can't see mexedrone being any better either. No one even knows what the fuck the formula is....

See where your coming from, I loved meph but it has given me lasting anxiety. Which u would think would put me off doing it again or trying the cathinone derivative.

Last edited:
Haha. It's funny cus it's a caterpillar!

I don't really have a care for any stim these days, since ritalin script. bit of a dick sizing pointless post, apologies! I've been away from BL for ages it feel like.

It worries me that people are excited, for a close analogue of a stim (mephedrone) that was cardiotoxic, made some users limbs go blue after small doses (like myself) and gave a comedown so depressing that for a few moments, I wished that I wasn't alive (this happened to me). And before anyone asks, this was off .3 of meph after an MDMA sesh.

Maybe I'm just being a miserable cunt and I should stop moaning?
A miserable cunt who should stop moaning? Well, those are your words, not mine... But most people did not have that experience, and many, myself included, found the euphoria that meph gave absolutely unparalleled, even compared to MDMA... Not to mention for me, nothing else has ever made me so creative. So hellz the motherfuck yes, I am VERY excited about mexedrone if it's 66% of the potency of mephedrone. Post-ban "meph" has left much to be desired...

I'm getting 2 grams of mexedrone on Thursday guys.

I will post a full trip report on here for you all. Along with pictures of it