• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Mexedrone

Haha. It's funny cus it's a caterpillar!

I don't really have a care for any stim these days, since ritalin script. bit of a dick sizing pointless post, apologies! I've been away from BL for ages it feel like.

U keep it that way my man. Take care of ya zelf ;) <3

Hahaha that picture of the catappilla chemical I actualy thought ud posted the chemical n when it loaded lmao

I'm getting 2 grams of mexedrone on Thursday guys.

I will post a full trip report on here for you all. Along with pictures of it

I'm not gonna lie, shill alarms are ringing. I'm going to withold judgement until some *trusted* members review it.

I sware on my mothers life I'm not a shill or vendor I'm part of a headshop but we don't sell online.

Promise you, il give u my honest review good bad indifferent.

Plus I have been a member here since 2012 :) I only post occasionally on chems that I'm into at that time and wrote a long post about my mephedrone addiction in the path.

Sware on my mum dad and nanas lives I'm not a shill :)

this is music to my ears!

did about 0.5g of some drone deriative and felt fuck all, back in the day 0.2g would have had me on Mars :(

I sware on my mothers life I'm not a shill or vendor I'm part of a headshop but we don't sell online.

Promise you, il give u my honest review good bad indifferent.

Plus I have been a member here since 2012 :) I only post occasionally on chems that I'm into at that time and wrote a long post about my mephedrone addiction in the path.

Sware on my mum dad and nanas lives I'm not a shill :)

I've just noticed all your posts seem to be either supporting or criticising the recent RCs, presumably at your vendors request. In my eyes you're a shill till proven otherwise. Your best friends can be shills - even your own parents can be shills. Whenever you hear anyone say a substance is good, they're likely a shill.

Post a picture of yourself holding a tin of princes corned beef in your left hand while simultaneously balancing a loaf of morrisons tiger bread (large) on your head and holding a sign saying MEXEDRONE4LYF. If you do not comply with this request forthwith within 24 hours then you are undoubtedly a shill.

Goodluck, laurence

Post a picture of yourself holding a tin of princes corned beef in your left hand while simultaneously balancing a loaf of morrisons tiger bread (large) on your head and holding a sign saying MEXEDRONE4LYF. If you do not comply with this request forthwith within 24 hours then you are undoubtedly a shill.

Goodluck, laurence

Agreed, and a very clever way to identify the real users of this forum from the countless sneaky shitty shills.

Time to dip back into some chemical research after a long time away from it. Just requested a sample. Heard its much less stimmy than meph, hope it matches it for euphoria!

This thread brought to you courtesy of :
Jftq69U.jpg

in fairness I read a report on another forum that wasn't shill that said mexedrone was amazing.

I would link it but would that be sourcing?

in fairness I read a report on another forum that wasn't shill that said mexedrone was amazing.

I would link it but would that be sourcing?

That's only sourcing if the post in question is a vendor or links to one. If you're unsure you could always quote it.

where from - we need some ASAP lol - big drought on the streets with MK

It appears to be 4-methyl-N-methoxycathinone or N-methoxynormephedrone. I guess someone thought up the same trick as seen with the PiHKAL's HOT series which are N-hydroxy counterparts of respective 2C-T phenethylamines, only that here we've got a methoxy substituent on the nitrogen. I guess that's because the original compound, mpehedrone, is a secondary amine, so perhaps someone thought that they should put a methoxy instead of a hydroxy. However, both N-methoxy and N-hydroxy should be metabolised to a primary amine, so this is nothing new effects-wise actually as it should produce normephedrone in vivo. If you read reports on normephedrone, effects also seem to match - less stimulating than mephedrone, more sleepy, more serotonergic (this is your more "euphoric" as described by some). Mexedrone is compared to SSRA's like MDAI by some people who have tried it, so that's what it is, normephedrone pro-drug, which wasn't really interesting enough on its own to widely appear as mephedrone replacement when cathinones like 3-MMC started popping up.

N-methoxy cathinone is still iillegal, I'm pretty sure. There have been other variants like N-benzyl cathinone, which too is illegal. (ncat)

Seems difficult to believe they would have gone and ordered kilos of something illegal - adder's description does match initial reports, so i'd guess either that isn't illegal or it's some other similar structure. I'm pretty unknowledgeable about chemistry, but when i first heard of it, i too thought anything with the ketone would be too close to the cathinone to be legal, so i thought maybe they've substitued something there instead (methoxy?) - is that even feasible?

pointless pontificating about it until they release the structure, i certainly wouldn't be sniffing it either without knowing exactly what it was.