European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Mexedrone

JohnnyVodka

Bluelighter
Anyone have any info on this upcoming, apparently legal, RC (a 4-mmc analogue)? Just read a trip report on another forum and it sounds like it could be promising...

what the fuck is mexedrone

There's no chemical structure been released, but it will apparently be widely available within a few weeks. The report from the guy sampling it (100mg up the snout) makes it sound more like MDMA than meph (eye wiggles, feeling very nice, but no massive horniness or immediate desire to redose). He seemed very impressed all the same. (I'm new to that particular forum, though it looks like the sampler is a trusted member.)

sounds like more bullshit, more like the shittest legal thing for mxe and mephedrone put together.

pointless talking about it until someone has a chemical structure.

pointless talking about it until someone has a chemical structure.

Or we see more trip reports being posted. I believe a few small samples have been flying around. We do know that's it's supposedly a 4-mmc analogue, but not in a way that makes it illegal (yet).

^ This would make it already illegal under UK law, if it's a genuine cathinone. Can anyone confirm?

Ethcatinone is less than methcathinone. IT WILL BE INTERESTING TO SEE IF THIS IS ANY GOOD.

4-ethylethcathinone is illegal in the UK and probably shit aswell.

We had samples at out shop from one of the big vendors that we use for all out other products.

Feels very simmilar to 4mmc one gram was tested between three of us doing 60-100mg lines

Duration felt slightly longer then mephedrone

We also agreed that it was slightly less stimulating but more euphoric.

I kid you not guys as an ex mephedrone addict this is very very similar to the pre ban mephedrone.

We are looking at stocking this at our shop ASAP

And when looking for prices ALL THE main players online have it comming in the next 2-4 weeks and I'm talking in HUGE amounts.

A lot of you will probably be thinking bullshit too good to be true

But get ready to be gobsmacked if you like meph, this is the first time since the ban that there's a chemical that actually rivals it

I'm just confused how it took so long to come up with it.

Mark my words in 2-4 weeks the uk will be mexedrone crazy ala 2012

And I can see the daily mail getting hold of it and a ban comming very quick.
I'm not sure on the chemical make up they were holding back on that but I know for a face it's not 4-EEC or ethyl cathinone.

Here's what it looks like
2ngtto9.jpg

Last edited:
how can you be sure it's legal if you don't know the structure? More to the point, why would you put anything up your nose that you don't know what it actually is?

Every single online vendor is stocking it thus meaning it has to be legal, the legit online vendors bar *one* have never braught a chem to market that has been illegal why would they risk it

Second we have had a long standing relationship with out wholesaler over the years and never been lied to, deceived in anyway.

Finally we run a HEADSHOP, if we aren't going to test it how can we justify selling it?
Yes it's not the safest way to go about things but I won't sell something that I haven't tried myself.

I will know the full chemical make up by next week.

There's a fight going on now online, for who can bring this to market first, the first to stock it will release the formula, at first there was only two wholesalers who were releasing this thus keeping the chemical make up hush hush, now everyone's stocking it

I agree the chemical name should be released now, the over paranoia from vendors is apparent here even though they are all stocking it......or are they? Are they just saying comming soon so they can wait till the actual vendors release the chem name so they can get it synthed

Hence the complete hush on the chemical make up

Last edited by a moderator:
Could this explain why there is a mephedrone drought?

All the labs are ramping up for this new chemical...?

All meph heads are going to be flocking to this because meph isn't available?

Conspiracy :sus:

Pre ban 4-MMC doesn't exist anymore buddy.
Your getting 3mmc or a derivative.
I can get mephedrone still, but it's not real 4-MMC.

I think the vendors have known about this chemical but have been holding as there trump card.

And with the uk blanket ban coming in anywhere within 4 months and a year, this is the vendors last big card to make as much as they can before the ban.

This is going to be mcat v2 albeit 4-MMC lasted a few years before it got banned

I don't see the same for this we have at absolute max no more then a year with this probably a lot less

Oh, I'm aware its not legal.. I know little about the RC scene but id assume that the labs that were creating 4-MMC are still there churning out these other new chemicals. And mebbe, still, the "4-MMC" that has been about since the ban..

I mean. The labs in India/China wasn't supposed to be providing us lot with Ketamine by the tonne. But they did..

Like I say, I know fuck all. Just guessing is all..

You are correct though there is a meph draught on the streets at the moment.
Or the meph u get is crap.

Related? Who knows. It's very possible.

I should be getting more from a few different sources, hopefully next week possibly I week after.

Will write a full trip report on here once I do.

At the monent I only have the 300mgish I got to try (1g between 3)

Will give me 100% honest review. As it benefits me also, as i will or will not be selling it depending on my outcome

I'm hoping it's exactly the same as the first small batch we got to test

Anyone who tried, can you tell me the taste i tried some sample years back and it was moreish as fuck like 4mmc and same effects altho a bit weaker and the vendore said it was costing too much to make 10k a KG

it also tasted like vanilla ?