Mk677 Anxiety and panic attak side effects

Hello guys. Have we figured out what causes this / where the problem arises from in the body / brain? I've always struggled with anxiety and depression my whole life, but I got everything under control these past few years thanks to an SSRI, "cured" my anxiety 100%, couldn't get anxious no matter what. Took MK-677 at 25mg a day from October to February, and February 13th all hell broke loose, I stopped MK and started looking into it, saw people were having this problem, and from February to now, my life has been ruined. 24/7 constant anxiety / panic attacks, terrible physical symptoms at all times, I can't even function. Trying to figure out a cause to go to a specific doctor for a possible fix. Tried a neurologist, he had no clue, Primary doctor, no clue.

Hello guys. Have we figured out what causes this / where the problem arises from in the body / brain? I've always struggled with anxiety and depression my whole life, but I got everything under control these past few years thanks to an SSRI, "cured" my anxiety 100%, couldn't get anxious no matter what. Took MK-677 at 25mg a day from October to February, and February 13th all hell broke loose, I stopped MK and started looking into it, saw people were having this problem, and from February to now, my life has been ruined. 24/7 constant anxiety / panic attacks, terrible physical symptoms at all times, I can't even function. Trying to figure out a cause to go to a specific doctor for a possible fix. Tried a neurologist, he had no clue, Primary doctor, no clue.

My guess is that it may be ghrelin receptor mediated (perhaps ghrelin receptor downregulation or reduced expression due to chronic administration of a strong ghrelin receptor agonist):