• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

⭐️ Social ⭐️ Morbid hypothetical

polarthedog

Bluelighter
Again, purely hypothetical.

If someone oded on a super high dose of opiates or other drugs (ie, fentadope hotspot, k2 od) And someone drank their blood, or plugged it, would they get high?

I’m talking like 100x lethal levels

I know iron overdose would be a possibility as well

Or, a bit less morbid possibility, users like @negrogesic have stated that they used to do super high doses of opiates regularly.

If someone drank some of their blood, would they get high?

I was watching vampire diaries and that question occurred to me

Last edited:
Again, purely hypothetical.

If someone oded on a super high dose of opiates or other drugs (ie, fentadope hotspot, k2 od) And someone drank their blood, or plugged it, would they get high?

I’m talking like 100x lethal levels

I know iron overdose would be a possibility as well
I've thought about this when donating blood. Like would it be possible to take some certain amount of a drug (even with a hypothetical tolerance), be sober enough to be allowed to give blood, and still get the recipient of my blood high?

Should be relatively possible right? Maybe on a psychadelic after a few days of building up a steep tolerance.

I've thought about this when donating blood. Like would it be possible to take some certain amount of a drug (even with a hypothetical tolerance), be sober enough to be allowed to give blood, and still get the recipient of my blood high?

Should be relatively possible right? Maybe on a psychadelic after a few days of building up a steep tolerance.
Lol, exactly, I don’t see why not.

Or if you e ever watched the 100, there’s that scene where’s they’re filtering one persons blood through the other to remove radiation from their blood, and the girls on morphine, so it gets the dude high because her blood is being filtered through his

The newly admitted heroin addict in jail will never be safe again from the recovering junkies lol