• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Morphine vs Heroin

nznity

Bluelighter
OK so I have access to pure morphine vials 20mg/ml I always do 5 in 1 shot, the rush is sublime every single time but I'm curious whats all the hype about diamorphine(heroin), so I was thinking of getting some from the dark net, not the fent laced bullshit but actual #4 heroin. I just wanna know if actual heroin is better than pharma grade morphine in terms of rush, legs, euphoria, etc. Should I carry on with my research or just stick with my lovely pure morphine vials? any ideas? NZN ?

i find morphine has a similar rush but with a pins and needles histamine release. i actually find the rush of legitimate heroin to vary as well. ive had it give me a very morphine like histamine rush on occasion, though for me most times i find IV heroin feels alot like a high dose of IV hydromorphone. at least for me personally. ymmv

Pharma grade morphine is better just because it's pure. Heroin would have a better rush and more potency but the actual high is about the same since heroin metabolises into morphine within 10 seconds. However even on the darknet you're looking at a cut product that's like 20-30% pure at best so in real terms the morphine is superior unless you have access to pure pharma diamorphine which is very hard to come by unless you happen to be in a hospital dying.

If you do buy #4 I recommend using a fent test just to be safe, I am not sure how it is in your country but in the UK I have never ever seen #4 that was not actually fentanyl. If your country usually has #3 then be very suspicious of anything claiming to be #4.

Imo you are very lucky to have such easy access to pure morphine vials and should stick to those. You know you are getting a pure, correctly dosed product.

Also keep in mind heroin is not the most common opiate on the street because it's better than all the rest, it's because it's more profitable and easier to smuggle than morphine or opium. That's why fent has become an issue, because that's even more profitable and easier to smuggle. In the US most addicts who started with oxy moved onto smack only because it's cheaper but they tend to regard oxy as the superior opiate.

All this to say smack ain't all that and pure morphine is a plug you're lucky to have.

What makes heroin superior is the potency (twice as strong mg for mg) and the fact that there are less side effects with I.V. administration.

That being said if you have access to pure morphine vials and don't mind the pins and needles. Then you should probably just stick with that.

I'd strongly recommend sticking with the morphine. Unless you get extremely pure heroin, it will not be better than, or as good as, morphine.
Plus you don't know how strong the heroin is (dealers lie) or what nasty shit it's been cut with. I'd opt for the morphine every time.
It's up to you at the end of the day, but after your pure morphine I think you'll be underwhelmed with heroin.
Whatever you choose, stay safe!

Thank you for your comment guys, I actually have grown a fond love for that histamine release that makes your face blush ?. I think I'm just gonna stick with the pure morphine u guys would be very surprised how cheap I pay for these vials, they are from the ministry of health from my country and I've been buying them consistently for the past 6 years, never I have got fake amps, I've always had the same lovely rush from these. It's the most pure morphine u can get. I love my country, ?? Perú, cheap and good quality coke, cheap and good Quality morphine.thanks for your opinion guys this is my dessert for tonight. NZN ♥

Oh and yeah I'm just gonna stick with the vials you guys would love the rush u get from these, I load a 5ml rig with 5 of these (100mg) and get a super intense rush, it starts on my belly then goes to the back of my head and then I feel the pins and needles on my feet. I've probably done this 2000 times no joking and th e rush has always been the same, don't even have to increase the dose and the hgih lasts from 6 hours at least. If I take a break from opiates it can last up to 12 hrs, I have no vein dmg from doing this, even 5 years ago when I was doing 5-6 shots a day my veins were pristine ?, I can't say that anymore because when I quit morphine for the first time I made the worst mistake of my life, started shooting coke, what morphine didn't do in 3 years, it only took 6 months for cocaine to wreck my veins and collapse some of them. I only got 3 veins left and when I go to the hospital they can only find one when they need to put an IV line. Thank God I don't use cocaine through that route anymore, I don't even use cocaine altogether anymore, I only smoke crack once in a blue moon. well that's all folks I have a rave tonight! got my rolls ready, gonna do 1 amp before I leave home and save 2 for the morning to make the comedown nonexistent haha. stay safe guys your lovely peruvian bud NZN ♥ ?

I remember reading a study that IV heroin addicts could not tell the difference between morphine and heroin when you account for the fact that H is ~2x stronger by weight.

What makes heroin superior is the potency (twice as strong mg for mg) and the fact that there are less side effects with I.V. administration.

That being said if you have access to pure morphine vials and don't mind the pins and needles. Then you should probably just stick with that.

I would like to see something that supporting your statement that "...there are less side effects with I.V. administration". Less side effects compared to what? The side effects of morphine?

The effects of opioids are dependent on the drug crossing the blood–brain barrier and accessing the central nervous system. This suggests the blood brain barrier plays a central role in both the benefits and risks of opioid use (1). Opioid transport across the BBB into the CNS is essential for the euphoric effects of opioids (2). It also seems that the efficiency with which an opioids crosses the BBB influences the level of euphoria. Oxycodone is transported into the mouse brain in concentrations six times higher than morphine (3). From the efficiency with which Oxycodone cross the BBB and the following increased euphoria you might be able to conclude that this is one of the things that make oxycodone so dangerous. The level of euphoria a drug can produce is obviously related to the abuse potential of said drug.

Back to heroin. Heroin has a potency twofold greater than morphine and crosses the BBB more readily than morphine (4) as you write yourself. Although heroin is similar in structure to morphine, this drug is acetylated and therefore more lipophilic than morphine which increase BBB permeation (4) leading to an increased potency and euphoria . The increased efficiency with which heroine cross the BBB relative to morphine

So yes, heroin is more potent than morphine. But I haven't seen anything that indicates that heroin has less side effetcts.

1) Schaefer, C. P. (2017) The opioid epidemic: a central role for the blood brain barrier in opioid analgesia and abuse. Fluids Barriers CNS. 2017; 14: 32.
2) Yaksh T.L. and Wallace M.S, (2011) Chapter 18 : opioids, analgesia, and pain management. In: Goodman and Gilman’s: the pharmacological basis of therapeutics, 12th ed. New York: McGraw-Hill; 2011.
3) Bostrom E. et al., (2008), Blood–brain barrier transport helps to explain discrepancies in in vivo potency between oxycodone and morphine. Anesthesiology. 2008;108:495–505. doi: 10.1097/ALN.0b013e318164cf9e.
4) Kaiko R.F. et al., (2008) Relative analgesic potency of intramuscular heroin and morphine in cancer patients with postoperative pain and chronic pain due to cancer. NIDA Res Minigr Ser. 1981;34:213–219.

I would like to see something that supporting your statement that "...there are less side effects with I.V. administration". Less side effects compared to what? The side effects of morphine?

The effects of opioids are dependent on the drug crossing the blood–brain barrier and accessing the central nervous system. This suggests the blood brain barrier plays a central role in both the benefits and risks of opioid use (1). Opioid transport across the BBB into the CNS is essential for the euphoric effects of opioids (2). It also seems that the efficiency with which an opioids crosses the BBB influences the level of euphoria. Oxycodone is transported into the mouse brain in concentrations six times higher than morphine (3). From the efficiency with which Oxycodone cross the BBB and the following increased euphoria you might be able to conclude that this is one of the things that make oxycodone so dangerous. The level of euphoria a drug can produce is obviously related to the abuse potential of said drug.

Back to heroin. Heroin has a potency twofold greater than morphine and crosses the BBB more readily than morphine (4) as you write yourself. Although heroin is similar in structure to morphine, this drug is acetylated and therefore more lipophilic than morphine which increase BBB permeation (4) leading to an increased potency and euphoria . The increased efficiency with which heroine cross the BBB relative to morphine

So yes, heroin is more potent than morphine. But I haven't seen anything that indicates that heroin has less side effetcts.

1) Schaefer, C. P. (2017) The opioid epidemic: a central role for the blood brain barrier in opioid analgesia and abuse. Fluids Barriers CNS. 2017; 14: 32.
2) Yaksh T.L. and Wallace M.S, (2011) Chapter 18 : opioids, analgesia, and pain management. In: Goodman and Gilman’s: the pharmacological basis of therapeutics, 12th ed. New York: McGraw-Hill; 2011.
3) Bostrom E. et al., (2008), Blood–brain barrier transport helps to explain discrepancies in in vivo potency between oxycodone and morphine. Anesthesiology. 2008;108:495–505. doi: 10.1097/ALN.0b013e318164cf9e.
4) Kaiko R.F. et al., (2008) Relative analgesic potency of intramuscular heroin and morphine in cancer patients with postoperative pain and chronic pain due to cancer. NIDA Res Minigr Ser. 1981;34:213–219.

Chill bro i was talking about histamine release when i said side effects. I probably should have specified -- my bad

I think the study sekio is referring to was that the addicts were satisfied with x amount of H or twice as much morphine, not that they couldn't tell the difference. I've had H from pharma morph and the rush was ineffable. Morphine gets you to the same nod eventually but it's a slower shallow come up. Both have histamine issues. H is far more soluble in water and a ton can fit in one mL. Morphine takes more vehicle or water/ water +0.9 % NaCL. and therefore a 3mL rig if one uses large quantities.

I think everyone can agree H is crap everywhere these days.

I can confirm:

1. Accounting for the difference in potency, morphine is the same as heroin;
2. Considering the low quality of street gear, in real terms morphine is superior to heroin;
3. Morphine does have one hell of a histamine release, but personally I love that fucking itch, I will itch my nose until it fucking bleeds.

Morphine vs Heroin
Ahhh, the age old question (before who am I even).
any ideas?
All depends on ones personal choice, here, I would imagine. I prefer morphine but others get nothing or little from it.
A line of H can be nice as I do not IV anymore but that's getting as rare as t-rex... but may come back to life by somes thinking.
Budah (or someone) said: "We'll see" or something as paraphrased, of course. The aged adages... gotta love them from all peoples as they all kinda knit together somewhere (IMO/E): SOP says clear away the BS and look for what you came for, get the fuck out. Just sayin', can't get stuck on one thing for too long in relatively short-lived and varied whatever.
We all got part of the puzzle it seems to this ignorant fool... always open to be educated.
What's keeping us apart?
Damn... where did I go...? LOL FU**!

Chill bro i was talking about histamine release when i said side effects. I probably should have specified -- my bad

Ah okay.
I was not my intention to be condescending or come on strong. I apologize if that is how it appeared to be.

Oh and yeah I'm just gonna stick with the vials you guys would love the rush u get from these, I load a 5ml rig with 5 of these (100mg) and get a super intense rush, it starts on my belly then goes to the back of my head and then I feel the pins and needles on my feet. I've probably done this 2000 times no joking and th e rush has always been the same, don't even have to increase the dose and the hgih lasts from 6 hours at least. If I take a break from opiates it can last up to 12 hrs, I have no vein dmg from doing this, even 5 years ago when I was doing 5-6 shots a day my veins were pristine ?, I can't say that anymore because when I quit morphine for the first time I made the worst mistake of my life, started shooting coke, what morphine didn't do in 3 years, it only took 6 months for cocaine to wreck my veins and collapse some of them. I only got 3 veins left and when I go to the hospital they can only find one when they need to put an IV line. Thank God I don't use cocaine through that route anymore, I don't even use cocaine altogether anymore, I only smoke crack once in a blue moon. well that's all folks I have a rave tonight! got my rolls ready, gonna do 1 amp before I leave home and save 2 for the morning to make the comedown nonexistent haha. stay safe guys your lovely peruvian bud NZN ♥ ?

What do you pay for the vials like individually? Are they hard to get

What do you pay for the vials like individually? Are they hard to get
1/3 of the cost of a dime bag in the US for 20mg vial, well they are not hard to get for me cause I got contacts but meh for reg ppl it's the same as in any other country.

1/3 of the cost of a dime bag in the US for 20mg vial, well they are not hard to get for me cause I got contacts but meh for reg ppl it's the same as in any other country.
thats cuz nznity blows his dealer, thats his secret. <3

Pharma grade morphine is better just because it's pure. Heroin would have a better rush and more potency but the actual high is about the same since heroin metabolises into morphine within 10 seconds. However even on the darknet you're looking at a cut product that's like 20-30% pure at best so in real terms the morphine is superior unless you have access to pure pharma diamorphine which is very hard to come by unless you happen to be in a hospital dying.

If you do buy #4 I recommend using a fent test just to be safe, I am not sure how it is in your country but in the UK I have never ever seen #4 that was not actually fentanyl. If your country usually has #3 then be very suspicious of anything claiming to be #4.

Imo you are very lucky to have such easy access to pure morphine vials and should stick to those. You know you are getting a pure, correctly dosed product.

Also keep in mind heroin is not the most common opiate on the street because it's better than all the rest, it's because it's more profitable and easier to smuggle than morphine or opium. That's why fent has become an issue, because that's even more profitable and easier to smuggle. In the US most addicts who started with oxy moved onto smack only because it's cheaper but they tend to regard oxy as the superior opiate.

All this to say smack ain't all that and pure morphine is a plug you're lucky to have.
Hey Wilson Wilson
I notice you have mentioned the quality of heroin In another thread being sold on the dark net, could you let me know a bit more about the types of heroin available (been scoring Afghan #3 for years in the U.K) but it has become very hard to find a reliable source and I’m thinking of getting a laptop and investing a bit of time (and money) into getting into a position to be able to score online, is it worth it..what is the cost on the dark net and where do you think most vendors are?, any info would be much appreciated, cheers.