• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Morphine vs Heroin

Diacetylmorphine metabolizes to morphine and 6-MAM, of which the latter does hit on other receptors not normally touched by morphine alone.

I’ve had grams upon grams of morphine sulfate as well as lots of very pure Diacetylmorphine, I prefer the Diacetylmorphine.

With heroin there’s more euphoria, it’s more energetic, and of course it hits quicker. There’s less histamine release so you don’t give yourself away.

For me back in th day it wasn’t the tracks that gave me away, it was the red flushed face with scratch marks all over it and pinned eyes. Avoiding that red face was key.

I felt like heroin even had less itch than Oxycodone too. But maybe it was just tolerance related.

“There is also evidence that 6-MAM binds to a subtype of μ-opioid receptors that are also activated by the morphine metabolite morphine-6β-glucuronide but not morphine itself.[77] The third subtype of third opioid type is the mu-3 receptor, which may be a commonality to other six-position monoesters of morphine. The contribution of these receptors to the overall pharmacology of heroin remains unknown”

-GC

In Poland, we have Mst 200 Continous, 200 mg in a tablet. 110 Euro for 10 tablets. Many people acylate with acetic anhydride. This produces 6-monoacetylmorphine, 3-monoacetylmorphine, and some heroin. It works like heroin, but doesn't have the kick of brown. 6-MAM and 3-MAM easily cross the blood-brain barrier. As fast as heroin, it is rapidly converted into morphine in the brain. This is brown, but no kick. If anyone has a Soxhlet Extractor, they have pure heroin. These are the unstable salts of acetic acid.
c9789524.jpg

Soxhlet_mechanism.gif

Interesting. So if you had the homebake acetylated product and good street heroin in front of you which one would you choose? Do you think it’s other alkaloids present which give the kick you speak of?

-GC

In Poland, we have Mst 200 Continous, 200 mg in a tablet. 110 Euro for 10 tablets. Many people acylate with acetic anhydride. This produces 6-monoacetylmorphine, 3-monoacetylmorphine, and some heroin. It works like heroin, but doesn't have the kick of brown. 6-MAM and 3-MAM easily cross the blood-brain barrier. As fast as heroin, it is rapidly converted into morphine in the brain. This is brown, but no kick. If anyone has a Soxhlet Extractor, they have pure heroin. These are the unstable salts of acetic acid.
c9789524.jpg

Soxhlet_mechanism.gif
Id still would rather shoot pure Pharma morphine i get, the rush Is unfuckingbelievable. I've shot it over 3000 times at least AND it doesn't lose its magic. The only thing better than this would be pure diamorphine xp

Really the only real difference is that heroin kicks in faster after IV than morphine. But the effects after that are hard to distinguish. Like I can definitely know the difference between heroin and hydromorphone. Hydromorph kicks in faster, but lesser of both shitty and good side effects, plus hydromorph doesn't last as long. It's harder for me to tell the difference between heroin/morphine.

Really the only real difference is that heroin kicks in faster after IV than morphine. But the effects after that are hard to distinguish. Like I can definitely know the difference between heroin and hydromorphone. Hydromorph kicks in faster, but lesser of both shitty and good side effects, plus hydromorph doesn't last as long. It's harder for me to tell the difference between heroin/morphine.
Morphine has More histamine release AND the Rush has More PINS AND needles butttt yeah the high itself Is práctically the same shit. That's y i love it, I've never tried hydromorphone but from what i ve read ir has no legs aka duration. Morphine has a nice Rush AND lasts a good 8-12 hrs. I did a good shot today (60mg) with no tolerance. I'm scrstcjinh my skin raw AND feels so good. I rather do this than heroin from the streets. Xp

Oh and yeah I'm just gonna stick with the vials you guys would love the rush u get from these, I load a 5ml rig with 5 of these (100mg) and get a super intense rush, it starts on my belly then goes to the back of my head and then I feel the pins and needles on my feet. I've probably done this 2000 times no joking and th e rush has always been the same, don't even have to increase the dose and the hgih lasts from 6 hours at least. If I take a break from opiates it can last up to 12 hrs, I have no vein dmg from doing this, even 5 years ago when I was doing 5-6 shots a day my veins were pristine ?, I can't say that anymore because when I quit morphine for the first time I made the worst mistake of my life, started shooting coke, what morphine didn't do in 3 years, it only took 6 months for cocaine to wreck my veins and collapse some of them. I only got 3 veins left and when I go to the hospital they can only find one when they need to put an IV line. Thank God I don't use cocaine through that route anymore, I don't even use cocaine altogether anymore, I only smoke crack once in a blue moon. well that's all folks I have a rave tonight! got my rolls ready, gonna do 1 amp before I leave home and save 2 for the morning to make the comedown nonexistent haha. stay safe guys your lovely peruvian bud NZN ♥ ?
You really like rubbing it in, huh?
Is that substitutìon or how come they give it to you, legaly right?? I get 6 200mg MS er caps a Day but no compare to legit M amps!!!

Hey nznity, I just stumbled upon your starting post: "I was thinking of getting some [H] from the dark net [...] I just wanna know if actual heroin is better than pharma grade morphine"

But later you posted: "Morphine has More histamine release AND the Rush has More PINS AND needles butttt yeah the high itself Is práctically the same shit."

Now I'm wondering why you were asking initially, if in real you have that accurate knowledge of the two highs of morphine vs H?

Could it be that the actual aim was to show off your phantastic supply?

OK so I have access to pure morphine vials 20mg/ml I always do 5 in 1 shot, the rush is sublime every single time but I'm curious whats all the hype about diamorphine(heroin), so I was thinking of getting some from the dark net, not the fent laced bullshit but actual #4 heroin. I just wanna know if actual heroin is better than pharma grade morphine in terms of rush, legs, euphoria, etc. Should I carry on with my research or just stick with my lovely pure morphine vials? any ideas? NZN ?
They're are very different beasts. I'd stick to morphine - that's a slippery slope, but heroin is usually just a trapdoor beneath your feet and all of a sudden you're fucked.

Heroin also has more metabolites that are active other than just turning into morphine.

There's a reason why people on bupe & methadone still relapse and go back to heroin and it's not because all opiates/opioids are the same. IMO pure diactylmorphine is superior to anything else. But it's partially subjective and personal preference as well. Heroin hits harder, faster and has metabolites that contribute to it's euphoria, along with decent legs and over all a more pleasurable experience.

Pharma grade morphine is better just because it's pure. Heroin would have a better rush and more potency but the actual high is about the same since heroin metabolises into morphine within 10 seconds
Where did that info come from?
I've read that h lasts longer bc it is first converted to 6-monoacetyl-morphine, and then into morphine. That takes some time In your liver. When you account for active metabolites it should last longer.