• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Most Overlooked RC - Emylcamate (Superior to Meprobamate w/ 3min Onset)

I got 2 grams of this recently. I was excited to try it, but to be honest, I don't really like it. I tried it at 300mg to 500mg 3 times, and never really got much from it. At 500mg, I found it actually kind of unpleasant, it made me feel weird, not euphoric at all, and not a very good feeling in my body. Also it gave me burps that reminded me 2-methyl-2-butanol (but not nearly as vile), and made my stomach feel unpleasant. I didn't even get very good sleep out of it, I was sort of in and out of restless sleep all night, which really surprised me.

I think it may be a poor quality synth, because I have read a number of reports of people finding the old school pharma pills to be among the very best of the old-school sedatives.

I have enjoyed Soma FAR more. If Soma is a 10, this is like a 2 or 3. But again, I think it may be a very poor quality synth, though it is pure white. It has a pretty strong smell and very strong taste and seems rather caustic.

It appears pretty conclusive that this substance is a dud. I tried 800mg and all it did was make me dysphoric and uncomfortable. The rest of it went to its proper place, down the toilet. Thankfully my soma made it through. Emylcamate doesn’t even come close to carisoprodol. That was a lot of money down the drain. It’s not a surprise that it’s cost has been dropping precipitously.

I am nearly certain it is a poor synth/bad batch (and all of it available is, as far as I know, from the same synth/batch). The old-school reports of the pharma pills of emylcamate pretty uniformly rate it as a wonderful drug. But the crap going around is, well, crap. It's a shame. I will probably just throw the rest of mine out. Glad I only got 2 grams (for an absurd cost though, even if it had been good, but especially since it was definitely not good).

Damn, well this is disappointing. I was considering buying a bag after seeing it today. Thanks for saving me the time and money.

i got it from two different sources. not sure if those two sources got it from the same source.

it was more like ethanol than benzos. did not hit the spot for me. my watch says i slept like a baby on it.

I can't speak of the exact chemical reasons for it. I can only tell you that Miltown was a dull high that put you in a hard sleep and left you groggy. It also did not potentiate other drugs the same way soma does. I really don't know why, I can only speak from my experiences. The Straitran may be a high powered Soma, I don't know because I never took or dispensed it.

Sounds pretty amazing and like something I could use. I'm not really too big on this RC game but at the same time Ive seen people go through it.

I miss you @Captain.Heroin

I might check this one out though. I need an anxiolitic that actually works. You compared this to a barbiturate as well?

How is this drug classed? Sounds like some exotic benzodiazepines.

Emylcamate is an anxiolytic & muscle relaxant used to treat anxiety & tension. Its onset is 3min vs 35min of meprobamate via intra-parenteral administration. It was said to be vastly superior to meprobamate both in efficacy of effects as well as in onset of effects!

Emylcamate aka 3-methyl-3-pentanol carbamate, thus because its a carbamate its relatively easy to make!

In controlled trials it was claimed to be superior to meprobamate, which was the market leader at the time! This is a very intriguing prospect, onset of effects aside, intriguing as that is on it own. Claiming that it possesses more efficient tranquilizing properties than meprobamate which was so potent for its intended use and so widespread did its use become that it was given the title of 'mothers little helper' - a term that breeds the popular misconception of a reference to Valium (diazepam) when this term actually refers to 'Miltown' - meprobamate.

Patented in the US in 1961 (US Patent 2,972,564), it was marketed as 'Striatran' by Merck and advertised for the treatment of anxiety & tension. To say that it was found to excel the medicinal effects of even the most effective sedative meprobamate, the golden standard for sedatives at that time, is extremely fascinating and I honestly cannot believe I am the only lunatic who is interested in this amazing, yet relatively simple to make chemical of the carbamate family.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emylcamate

1. Why has this amazing, easily manufactured carbonate gone unnoticed?
- its not like it requires extensive synthesis and its perfectly legal

These next two are some sedatives most likely still in use and very little is known or talked about them.

Febarbamate (Solium, Tymium), also known as phenobamate, is an anxiolytic and tranquilizer of the barbiturate and carbamate families which is used in Europe by itself and as part of a combination drug formulation called tetrabamate.

Phenprobamate (Gamaquil, Isotonil) is a centrally acting skeletal muscle relaxant, with additional sedative & anticonvulsant effects. Its mechanism of action is probably similar to meprobamate. Phenprobamate was previously used in humans as an anxiolytic, and is used for treating muscle cramps and spasticity. Phenprobamate is still used in some European countries, but it has generally been replaced by newer drugs.

p.s. Around 2012-2014 there was a very reputable Canadian vendor whom provided very rare and novel sedatives which included a very nice selection of carbamates, but this one wasn't on the list. Hopefully the same way I found that vendor I hope to find others that can provide this amazing chemical.
Hi muie Im a downer man and I love experimenting with various Downers I've never tried emylcarbonate or 3m3p but I have tried 2m2b it was amazing I didn't feel any anxiety and slept for 14 hours and felt pretty good when I got up I wonder if Emylcarbonate which is supposed to be stronger then 2m2b is even better