• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Most potent strain of marijuana?

It's pretty crazy how we test. But it helps massively I have a chemistry backround as well as other sciences.

Youde be surprised at what I do with my business for testing

When I was working for a very prominent extractor in southern California If I sent samples from the same batch to 4 different labs I'd have 4 different results, and that's not including the shady labs that literally offer to give you whatever percentage in exchange for a bribe.

All I know is your eyes, nose, and fingers will tell you substantially more than what any lab will

Thats true most likely for 99.9% of cannabis grows.

I test 8 areas of each room, colas, mids and bottoms of each plant chosen.

Thats sent to 3 very good labs.

Then we work on the averages.

It's the most reliable way to test flower IMO

Black domina is my favorite but is a bit of a bitch to grow lol.

Herijuana is something I haven't had in ages and need lol.

And yea, the cbn concoction were actually gel caps so that was per pill

I mean, youre not wrong. Usually I can find something to bitch about but, nah. You good lol
Thanks!

I take alot of pride in my work and my clients appreciate that as well!

I'm a scientist by nature so I do apply that to my other crafts.

I'm very analytical and keep track of everything possible lol

When I was working for a very prominent extractor in southern California If I sent samples from the same batch to 4 different labs I'd have 4 different results, and that's not including the shady labs that literally offer to give you whatever percentage in exchange for a bribe.

All I know is your eyes, nose, and fingers will tell you substantially more than what any lab will

This

I've been smoking weed for 15 years and growing on and off for half of that. If I've learned anything, it's that weed does not conform to the laws of other drugs, with their percentages of purity, and is still a mystery yet to be cracked.

No strain always comes out well, even with clones. Every batch is different, and so is the reaction to it. Smoke around, try shit out. If it's well grown, good lines are everywhere: chem, OG, cookies/cakes, etc

P.s. THC% means nothing without regulation of testing methods and sample parameters

This

I've been smoking weed for 15 years and growing on and off for half of that. If I've learned anything, it's that weed does not conform to the laws of other drugs, with their percentages of purity, and is still a mystery yet to be cracked.

No strain always comes out well, even with clones. Every batch is different, and so is the reaction to it. Smoke around, try shit out. If it's well grown, good lines are everywhere: chem, OG, cookies/cakes, etc

P.s. THC% means nothing without regulation of testing methods and sample parameters
New testing method. Send your samples to ke and you grt a thumbs up or thumbs down. That's it. It's the new regulatory testing method for all 50 states

I've had Gelato Biscotti Sundae @ 33.489% total THC. It hit a lot less hard than I would have expected. The terpenes were not listed. The testing was at a Health Canada approved labs (all Cannabis sold has to be tested at approved labs). Health Canada receives an application with testing methods proposals. The labs are supposed to be able to analyze samples given to them by Health Canada (who will themselves analyze or subcontract to CFIA (Canadian Food Inspection Agency). I dealt with those assholes for ~20 yrs at work. For *one* sample I had to analyze in tripilcate on 3 different days with 3 different lot #'s

My suspicion is that producers will submit their samples to lab's that have statistically greater numbers from analysis.

Tom

I'm going to throw a Grape Stomper vote in.. Shit lit the fuck outa 5 master growers... picture vision

it was mine

Last edited:
yeh, the analysis numbers are garbage.

Platinum OG Kush is the strongest weed I've ever smoked. But Stardawg would be 2nd place. Anything with OG Kush or Chemdawg in it's genetics is always going to be extremely potent.

RSO or FECO(full extract cannabis oil will be the strongest cannabis product available.

You can take it orally or rectally, or put it on your joint to enhance the flowers high as well as duration.

And again, THC % don't matter as much as people think.

There is hashplant strains that will rock you at 12% THC

Not if the cultivator is shit. Or they don't know how to cure
Sure, but that's kind of irrelevant. We're assuming the plants are grown properly. Obviously any strain will come out shitty if it isn't grown well. I am only speaking of my own experience of smoking hundreds and hundreds of well-produced strains.

It's not irrelevant. Most legal cannabis has massive flaws in their systems of growing.

Take your favorite "legal " and have it tested(it's only $125 ish).

I can almost guarantee it will be nowhere near the label.

Also, hope it passes all the salt tests

It's not irrelevant. Most legal cannabis has massive flaws in their systems of growing.

thc isnt relevant in case it makes you high tho in this matter

Sure but we're still assuming the weed is ideal. There's obviously not going to be one single most potent strain because the same strain can vary so much. I'm just going by my own experience, I rarely buy from a dispensary and my plugs who are very experienced with growing have had better weed than any dispensary stuff I've had. And in my experience anything with chemdawg or OG in the lineage has been the strongest.

Here's a lot # of a Cannabis product I bought on Aug, 26/22

SS1610622

You can check this lot # at https://fleurdeleaf.net/our-lots/ if you choose. Ignore the blurb about calm waters and riding out the storm (seriously who thinks of this?) and read more should be highlighted. On this page they have THCA/THC, CBDA/CBD, CBGA/CBG, moisture content and terpenoid breakdown. Other companies provide this 'sort' of information, but there's no requirement to do so and there is no mandate on how extra information has to be presented. Or how much.

Tom

Last edited:
typically the high thc weed (28% and above) are the most boring ones, ime.

they get me a basic, boring (albeit strong) high with a hard crash (leaves me lethargic if i'm not on a couch or in bed).

the exception would be anything diesel/ chemdog related, they usually have me feeling good and have a long, semi- trippy high with only a tad of the lethargic crash (more of a gentle downslope to chillaction).

and my favorite strains have been from ace seeds (golden tiger, malawi) which aren't usually a whole heck of a lot more than 20% (i think i saw 25%, MAYBE, and i consider that dubious)... they are heady and long lasting as fook, cartoon vision shit with colorful and dense CEVs if i lay down in the dark.