• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

⭐️ Social ⭐️ Most underrated drug

If supplements count, I think Valerian Root is pretty underrated. This alone can be heavily relaxing and make other drugs feel more potent. Lemon Balm is the same way to me. If I take passionflower, valerian, and lemon balm alone, I can feel about as relaxed as 5mg of Valium. That might not seem like much but coming from just herbs it's something, I've never really tried "megadosing" any of them, but lemon balm is a great kratom potentiator for me. Any herbal supplement can potentiate kratom (which is also kinda underrated in a way) but lemon balm is the only one I can take before doing it that actually does noticeably potentiate. So do digestive enzymes like papain and bromelain (papaya and pineapple enzymes) but lemon balm does more.

Thymoquinone, the constituent of black seed oil is also a great supplement on its own. I've raved about this stuff a lot. If I take it like, 8 hours before kratom it potentiates it to the point where I feel like I've taken 10g and it lasts way too fucking long. By itself, it can be quite euphoric, but not everyone has the same reaction.

An honorable mention goes to L-theanine as well.
After fucking up my brain from too much benzo abuse, valerian doesn't even tickle my brain. Xd

Nice!

Would you ever try officinalis? (e.g. cooking sage)

I've had splendid experiences with it. It's a subtle high, and I've gotten the impression that not everyone is sensitive to it. I was chewing some this afternoon, in fact. Let me know.

Sage.jpg
Please, elaborate. Do you really get an effect from it? If so, how do you take it?

Please, elaborate. Do you really get an effect from it? If so, how do you take it?

You chew it. Kind of like a quid.

Or if you're feeling lazy (my favorite way to feel!!) you can dump a couple of spoonfulls of the stuff straight out of our spice rack in your kitchen in a cup and make some tea out of it. It is bitter.

Out of the tea, you get a focusing (clarifying?) effect. Out of the quid you can get a druglike effect, possibly similar to a low-key divinorum experience. Everything looked like it was made out of glass for about 20 seconds.

jack_storms_glass_sculpture.jpg

I mean I guess there's really no harm in trying the tea, right? You probably have that in your kitchen. If you want to chew you'll need to find fresh leaf.

Let me know if you decide to try it!

You chew it. Kind of like a quid.

Or if you're feeling lazy (my favorite way to feel!!) you can dump a couple of spoonfulls of the stuff straight out of our spice rack in your kitchen in a cup and make some tea out of it. It is bitter.

Out of the tea, you get a focusing (clarifying?) effect. Out of the quid you can get a druglike effect, possibly similar to a low-key divinorum experience. Everything looked like it was made out of glass for about 20 seconds.

jack_storms_glass_sculpture.jpg

I mean I guess there's really no harm in trying the tea, right? You probably have that in your kitchen. If you want to chew you'll need to find fresh leaf.

Let me know if you decide to try it!
I certainly will try it, thank you!

I've never seen this in my country, must be very rare but I'd love to try it. Oxycodone for injection.

Here in the authoritarian land of the non free with the highest prison population on earth….we don’t have such freedoms…we typically have to grind up pills and filter them and inject them…most of the time not even micron filtering. Ppl mostly shoot pill particles into their vein it’s horrible

Last edited:
Here in the authoritarian land of the non free with the highest prison population on earth….we don’t have such freedoms…we typically have to grind up pills and filter them and inject them…most of the time not even micron filtering. Ppl mostly shoot pill particles into their vein it’s horrible
Yes....I can see you're very free... xd

^^^i ordered some 5meo-amt in like 2003 and the kid i let put it on sugar cubes did a terrible job so some of the doses were not enough and other doses were out of this world. one of the times there was a person in my room that seemed to be real but wasn't there. i had some other crazy and intense more normal visuals too. i was walking down the street and there was these huge transparent yellow mooses with little possums crawling around all over the ground. cool stuff. i remember a lot of colors and bright light for other parts of the trip. the trip was actually so long and intense at some points that i think i still remember some pieces of it now a days because i wasn't paying attention to it at the time. like i was just so far out for so long and so much different stuff was happening that it didn't cross my mind to remember the experience until dreaming like 20 years later.

from the few times that i tried it i found that most similar tryptamines i tried (eth-lad, ald-52, 1p-lsd) gave me digestion problems, like i'd need to shit more frequently. despite that 5meo-amt lasted a long time, i didn't really get any digestion problems. don't know if there is any science behind this, but it may've been a better tryptamine for me.

Has anyone said caffeine? Esp via coffee.
Caffeine is one of the worst drugs I've ever done and certainly the worst, even before nicotine, which I've done repeatedly, even am somewhat addicted to despite it not even being reliable at promoting wakefulness. I hate caffeine but even more the fact that I have no access to better stims at the moment.

I'd say caffeine is over, not underrated but that's just me.

Caffeine is one of the worst drugs I've ever done and certainly the worst, even before nicotine, which I've done repeatedly, even am somewhat addicted to despite it not even being reliable at promoting wakefulness. I hate caffeine but even more the fact that I have no access to better stims at the moment.

I'd say caffeine is over, not underrated but that's just me.
Yeah, I need both caffeine and amphetamines to keep the train choochoo. Usually not at the same time- either messes w amp absorption or just get fuckt w/ anx, oh lol.

The most underrated drug is lucid dreaming. I envy those who have fully mastered it. I only managed to achieve one lucid dream when I was 17 and even though it lasted for only 15 seconds, the euphoria of flying through a beautiful is unmatched by any drug. Drugs are really a cheap replacement for real experiences if you ask me. I think if I was able to lucid dream at will I wouldn't even feel the need to take drugs. Emotions feel so much more intense and profound when you are lucid in dreams. It feels more real than reality and makes me think that the quantum physicists which claim that we live in a simulation might be right after all. Just have one lucid dream and you'll see how bland this reality is. Forget all the things you can conjure in the dream world to entertain you...the self-development opportunities alone are worth it.
Unfortunately it's a very hard skill to learn unlike what popculture is claiming. Writing daily dream journals, wbtb and all the techniques are really hard to execute on a consistent basis. So yeah, lucid dreaming is the most underrated drug that has ever existed. Virtual reality is a joke. It's a pale shadow, a cheap mirror compared to LD.

^^^i've been contimplating recently about whether or not i want to try harder psychedelics again or if i want to play it safe legally and just keep it in the dream realm. i figure if i need to see something then i can just dream the experience or weed will make me experience it.... right now i feel like i'm missing some psychedelic aspects in dreams though. like i dream some crazy ass stuff and remembering dreams keeps me entertained all through out the day. but i always want to have psychedelic experiences in dreams, and it never really happens.... my friend that i grew up with claims that he has psychedelic experiences in the dream world and that he doesn't really need drugs anymore. i'm pretty sure he gets strong meditative experiences too. i feel like he might be more "out there" than me. probably a good quality to be able to get high with out drugs.

The most underrated drug is lucid dreaming. I envy those who have fully mastered it. I only managed to achieve one lucid dream when I was 17 and even though it lasted for only 15 seconds, the euphoria of flying through a beautiful is unmatched by any drug. Drugs are really a cheap replacement for real experiences if you ask me. I think if I was able to lucid dream at will I wouldn't even feel the need to take drugs. Emotions feel so much more intense and profound when you are lucid in dreams. It feels more real than reality and makes me think that the quantum physicists which claim that we live in a simulation might be right after all. Just have one lucid dream and you'll see how bland this reality is. Forget all the things you can conjure in the dream world to entertain you...the self-development opportunities alone are worth it.
Unfortunately it's a very hard skill to learn unlike what popculture is claiming. Writing daily dream journals, wbtb and all the techniques are really hard to execute on a consistent basis. So yeah, lucid dreaming is the most underrated drug that has ever existed. Virtual reality is a joke. It's a pale shadow, a cheap mirror compared to LD.
You are dead right dude.

As you can see my my username I am a big fan of lucid dreaming.

A friend had a book about it in high school and I was interested. It was my first experience with altered states of consciousness before I had ever tried drugs.

But it did lead to me seeking to alter my consciousness in other ways too and drugs entered the picture

Lucid dreaming: the gateway drug