• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

⭐️ Social ⭐️ Most underrated drug

I've shot up maybe 3k times(seriously) but pure morphine so I know how much I'm taking, never ever been close to OD with that. The few times I've been close to dying froM an OD was from IV coke, that shit is the fking devil. I'd never ever touch street fentanyl either, pure garbage and super unpredictable for a very underwhelming high.
Good decision you made to never touch a fking needle, it totally changes your life(for the worse).
The only thing worth injecting in my book is dilauded.

It’s the only substance I’ve made one exception for within being clean off the needle for a decade and I shot all types of drugs before quitting IV

Last edited:
Hah! I may be a midnight smoker, but I'm no joker!

I've already admitted sage doesn't work for everyone. So how to make it work for you, assuming you're sensitive to it? So this July clear your mind and then you and your beau can go sit out in the garden. Pick several of the bigger mature yet still verdant sage leaves. Chew them. I'm warning you now that they're bitter! But you probably knew that.

Once you've masticated them a bit, push them down in front of your gum between your lip and let them sit for a moment. Your mouth should already begin to tingle. OK, now is your chance. Can you French inhale? I generally can't so this is tough for me but what you'll want to do is to close your mouth and inhale slowly (and I mean slowly) through your nose while drawing a bit of breath in through your palate into your nose. The goal is to get some of the oil vapors into your lungs (and then your brain) through this route.

One time it really hit me crazy, and it was like the come on of the divinorum trip. Everything starts to look glassine. My doctor was actually with me and he got one too. He didn't really like his but I loved it! Best part of this is that it wears off pretty easy so if you have to drive in twenty minutes or so I'd assume that this presents no real problem.

Oh wait, that's not the best part, here's the best part. I like to study and sage is a great study aid for me. Adderol screws with my hormones, and coffee crashes me pretty hard. So stage is a great study aid with no real crash to it.

One last thing, cooking sage can screw with pregnancies if you're a lady psychonaught. That and the bitter tatse might be the only real downsides? If you try this please let me know how it turns out. Also, I have one more technique if you're interested!!

This is how I found other Salvia species to best used, buccal/quidding. S. Nemorosa also works well via that ROA.

-GC

Salvia i actually like the shit
Salvia has been an ally for me since 1999. I try and get a couple in a year. Plain leaf. Silent darkness. Two pulls from a tobacco pipe.

Honestly I get a little hurt when people dog Salvia because it is too "scary". All drugs have their opposites. But I am astounded that more psychonaughts don't play around and see what it can offer. Slow increases.

However it does not seem like just a drug to me. It has been said Salvia is where science fiction meets a drug. So I get the resistance. But it has a lot to offer.

Gabapentin is underrated too. Back in the 90's I had a few friends prescribed oxycontin 20's and neurontins. But then the gabapentin was useless and not even considered. Much different today!

BTW gabapentin and DMT seem to go together well. Same with gabapetin and Salvia.

Gabapentin is underrated too. Back in the 90's I had a few friends prescribed oxycontin 20's and neurontins. But then the gabapentin was useless and not even considered. Much different today!

BTW gabapentin and DMT seem to go together well. Same with gabapetin and Salvia.
I agree that gabapentin is an incredibly underrated drug. It has long since lost much of its “high” for me as I am prescribed it for nerve pain and fibromyalgia and take it daily, but on a day when I need a bit of a mood lift, staggered doses of gabapentin in excess of what I am normally prescribed will do the trick quite nicely.

Btw, did not know that DMT and gabapentin synergized nicely, I have both on hand, something to consider 🤔

This is how I found other Salvia species to best used, buccal/quidding. S. Nemorosa also works well via that ROA.

-GC
Is there anything euphoric or opiate like about using it that way or is it the same uncomfortable energy of a bong hit of 40x just less

Salvia has been an ally for me since 1999. I try and get a couple in a year. Plain leaf. Silent darkness. Two pulls from a tobacco pipe.

Honestly I get a little hurt when people dog Salvia because it is too "scary". All drugs have their opposites. But I am astounded that more psychonaughts don't play around and see what it can offer. Slow increases.

However it does not seem like just a drug to me. It has been said Salvia is where science fiction meets a drug. So I get the resistance. But it has a lot to offer.

I can't say i ever had a bad trip on salvia. I havent had it though since it became illegal here.

Gabapentin made me nod so hard on morphine the first time i had gaba i couldnt even tie my shoes lol. Sadly that effect goes away pretty quickly

I agree that gabapentin is an incredibly underrated drug. It has long since lost much of its “high” for me as I am prescribed it for nerve pain and fibromyalgia and take it daily, but on a day when I need a bit of a mood lift, staggered doses of gabapentin in excess of what I am normally prescribed will do the trick quite nicely.

Btw, did not know that DMT and gabapentin synergized nicely, I have both on hand, something to consider 🤔
It is funny my friend and neighbor (RIP) liked street dope and just gave out his oxy 20's. Very generous. A $10 bag of NYC heroin (90's) was much stronger than oxy so he liked to cop and shoot it. He'd give me a handful each prescription. But the neurontin was left behind. lol I am prescribed gabapentin but rarely take more than 1500 mgs in a week at one go. I really cut back on that.

But gabapentin and DMT are like old friends. The DMT visuals fade into the gabapentin visuals and can be euphoric. A better starting ground and DMT seems to like it. ;) Even just a 15 mgs dose is nice.

Is there anything euphoric or opiate like about using it that way or is it the same uncomfortable energy of a bong hit of 40x just less

S. Nemorosa? It’s not same as Salvia Divinorum. The effects more akin to cannabis but lacking. If I ever ran out of weed, I’d start growing it.

-GC

Would you be willing to talk me through this one, Governor? I hate to sound codependent but most of the Erowid trip reports sound negative.

I hope you can understand my caution. There are plenty of people on this board that will casually reference daturum, for example, without bothering to point out that IT 97% WILL GIVE YOU A NIGHTMARE TRIP AND LANDS MANY PEOPLE IN THE HOSPITAL.

For what it's worth, I tried a low dose of divinorum in the 90's and had a pleasant experience.

Guaifenesin gets a bad rap but it's actually a pretty decent muscle relaxer/anxiolytic/sedative/tranquilizer when you eat like 4g of it. It is the 2-methoxy analog of the prescription tranquilizer mephenesin (which is 2-methyl).

I think it gets a bad name because when combined with DXM it causes severe nausea (it also changes the character of the visuals and may interact with nmda receptors like methocarbamol and mephenesin do) . This is not an issue when you only take guaifenesin.

I once mixed several grams of methocarbamol (the carbamate of the diol guaifenesin which is a prescription muscle relaxer) with 3-MeO-PCP and the result was almost identical to mixing guaifenesin with DXM. In other words severe nausea, vomiting, and a different character to the visuals.

Guaifenesin and methocarbamol are so similar. My favorite dose of both is identical (around 4g), they taste the same, and they both make your face go numb.

They both also feature a very short half life. A tranquilizer dose dose of either drug is really only effective for about two hours and that's really the biggest downfall to guaifenesin and methocarbamol.

For me guaifenesin and methocarbamol are better tranquilizers than soma (another carbamate muscle relaxer which is a prodrug for meprobamate that apparently I'm a poor metabolizer of).

Guaifenesin is cheap and easy to get at the dollar store. I usually eat ten of the 400mg tablets.
It gets a bad rap because it destroys so many peoples guts lol. I can't even take 500mg of the stuff without the worst stomach pain of my life, many people I know are the same, not including DXM cough syrup but the extra strength Mucinex tablets. They are well known for causing digestive issues, you put it together with DXM and it only adds more stomach problems to a substance already commonly attributed to them (at least the syrup, I've never done extraction or the pure DXM tablets). I've known people who took it with DXM and were fine so everyone's different. Back when they had just DXM syrup which you can't really find in my area, we'd tell everyone to avoid the green bottles because of the guaifensein just based off bad trip reports, but at least 5 of my friends got these and they were fine.

I definitely wouldn't suggest anyone even attempt to take a dose this high without at least seeing how their stomach does on lower amounts. Even then, I don't think it's worth abusing for these reasons. You have an iron stomach if you can take doses that high. Hell I have an iron stomach, used to go through 30+ shots without any nausea, only ever thrown up once from drinking which broke a 12 year spree without puking, but any amount of this stuff will fuck me up, bad. My GP recommended it for fluid in the ear last Fall and I could not believe the absolutely severe stomach cramps, probably the worst I've ever had. It was like my guts were fighting this stuff and losing the battle, and then insane constipation for days, and trust me I drank tons of water anticipating it drying me out, I always drink a lot of water since I don't drink anything else anymore.

Anyways, my underrated drug would be Ritalin, probably. I find it way more euphoric than Adderall (which I find personally just makes me feel uneasy and not myself). Great for making me social, confident and energetic. I remember it being referred to as "cocaine with a PG rating" in House lol, and I have heard it's high is more similar to cocaine than some other stimulants.

Last edited:
on the subject of salvia, i've had bad trips where it just seems like you are stuck in some odd place and it doesn't feel right. it's pretty miserable and definitely intense. it's so out of this world though that i appreciate the experience, even if it's a bad trip and i get a bad come down when i get back to reality. the experience just something to think about, like having seen a movie.

i've had salvia trips that made me feel euphoric though, like being shot down tubes and end up in crazy dimensions of color that have nothing to do with reality. like i think the more flourescent colors gave me a better vibe and were more intense. i've had darker colors too and i guess they have less lighting, those trips are less inviting or fun and i kind of feel stuck as opposed to moving through space.

so with me, even a bad trip is a good experience if i'm able to break through to the salvia world. i've had a lot of different experiences or settings in the salvia world. for me, it's almost never the same. i think a person can feel like they are gone for longer than they really are when using salvia too. time can loose meaning, so i guess that can be scary because the experiences are nothing at all like reality. those are times that i use the word "stuck".

I hope you can understand my caution. There are plenty of people on this board that will casually reference daturum, for example, without bothering to point out that IT 97% WILL GIVE YOU A NIGHTMARE TRIP AND LANDS MANY PEOPLE IN THE HOSPITAL.
Totally. And I usually tell people don't do what I do. I never had a sitter ever for anything. But yes cautions apply to most drugs. This applies to Salvia. It can be approached safely with some common sense.

Datura, whew. Not sure who can handle that. There are some tribes that due use it. (Plants Of The Gods is a good book) But for the regular person those stories are unreal. Cigarettes that are not there, etc., I have not seen anyone championing for Datura or Jimson weed though lately. And if they did I would say hey now caution! lol

It gets a bad rap because it destroys so many peoples guts lol. I can't even take 500mg of the stuff without the worst stomach pain of my life, many people I know are the same, not including DXM cough syrup but the extra strength Mucinex tablets. They are well known for causing digestive issues, you put it together with DXM and it only adds more stomach problems to a substance already commonly attributed to them (at least the syrup, I've never done extraction or the pure DXM tablets). I've known people who took it with DXM and were fine so everyone's different. Back when they had just DXM syrup which you can't really find in my area, we'd tell everyone to avoid the green bottles because of the guaifensein just based off bad trip reports, but at least 5 of my friends got these and they were fine.

I definitely wouldn't suggest anyone even attempt to take a dose this high without at least seeing how their stomach does on lower amounts. Even then, I don't think it's worth abusing for these reasons. You have an iron stomach if you can take doses that high. Hell I have an iron stomach, used to go through 30+ shots without any nausea, only ever thrown up once from drinking which broke a 12 year spree without puking, but any amount of this stuff will fuck me up, bad. My GP recommended it for fluid in the ear last Fall and I could not believe the absolutely severe stomach cramps, probably the worst I've ever had. It was like my guts were fighting this stuff and losing the battle, and then insane constipation for days, and trust me I drank tons of water anticipating it drying me out, I always drink a lot of water since I don't drink anything else anymore.

Anyways, my underrated drug would be Ritalin, probably. I find it way more euphoric than Adderall (which I find personally just makes me feel uneasy and not myself). Great for making me social, confident and energetic. I remember it being referred to as "cocaine with a PG rating" in House lol, and I have heard it's high is more similar to cocaine than some other stimulants.
I've never encountered nausea with guafenesin unless it was mixed with dxm.

The regular mucinex are 400mg so if those make you nauseous then don't try a higher dose.

I wasn't nauseous but I would've preferred that over the awful gut pains. Most people I know can't take Mucinex because the same thing happens to them, I really think the vast majority of people would have a horrible time with grams of guaf. I mentioned at first taking it in 500mg so I don't think dropping 100mg would help any more.

I can't really find any use of this stuff recreationally online whether it be reddit, this forum or others. I don't doubt you might've had some good effects but if this was something that actually gave people a nice high it would definitely be talked about more.

The only thing worth injecting in my book is dilauded.

It’s the only substance I’ve made one exception for within being clean off the needle for a decade and I shot all types of drugs before quitting IV
Anything made for IV in a solution is worth iving xd

Well the most euphoric drugs to me would be meth and heroin, but since those don’t really qualify as underrated then I’d say Kratom IF you don’t have an opiate tolerance so high you have to take ten plus pills. I’ve also never done ketamine or ghb. I did dxm a ton in my youth, triple cs mucinex dm and Vicks 44. I think they have changed the ingredients on those in the last 15 years so idk if it’s safe to use those now. Tripping on dxm was great at first but after doing it so many times, just the thought makes me feel ill. Smoking a blunt after ingesting a bottle of vicks44 gave me the most intense visual hallucinations I’ve ever had though by far so that was cool

If supplements count, I think Valerian Root is pretty underrated. This alone can be heavily relaxing and make other drugs feel more potent. Lemon Balm is the same way to me. If I take passionflower, valerian, and lemon balm alone, I can feel about as relaxed as 5mg of Valium. That might not seem like much but coming from just herbs it's something, I've never really tried "megadosing" any of them, but lemon balm is a great kratom potentiator for me. Any herbal supplement can potentiate kratom (which is also kinda underrated in a way) but lemon balm is the only one I can take before doing it that actually does noticeably potentiate. So do digestive enzymes like papain and bromelain (papaya and pineapple enzymes) but lemon balm does more.

Thymoquinone, the constituent of black seed oil is also a great supplement on its own. I've raved about this stuff a lot. If I take it like, 8 hours before kratom it potentiates it to the point where I feel like I've taken 10g and it lasts way too fucking long. By itself, it can be quite euphoric, but not everyone has the same reaction.

An honorable mention goes to L-theanine as well.

I've shot up maybe 3k times(seriously) but pure morphine so I know how much I'm taking, never ever been close to OD with that. The few times I've been close to dying froM an OD was from IV coke, that shit is the fking devil. I'd never ever touch street fentanyl either, pure garbage and super unpredictable for a very underwhelming high.
Good decision you made to never touch a fking needle, it totally changes your life(for the worse).
yea it scares me, I only would do it for if I was super dehydrated and needed to put a saline bag into me. I know how to burp a bagged get an IV running on the fly for life saving measures.... don't ask why