• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

Mppp

Scam please....
For the sake of other people!

I got it wrong and posted in a thread about a pethidine analogue when I meant to post about Mbppp which is a a cathinone stimulant. Don't think this scheduled drug is on the RC market, for the sake of everyone, however those nasty fent analogues are! I hope the deaths are minimal, and the supply ends soon :(

In this case, it should be your duty to report the individual to his country's authorities. Unless he's chinese ofc lol cause they won't give a rat's ass. If anyone is distributing this chemical where it is illegal, report him imho. These aren't good and honest drug dealers.^^

You mean reporting addicts using fent analogues, or people selling them? I know neither personally and have never really done fent or it's analogues.

Yeah people selling highly potent opioids as RCs are greedy and care about nothing else but $$$$$.

Nerve Agent

Yeah man, but if you're really big ballin', you want S-[2-(Diisopropylamino)ethyl]-O-ethyl methylphosphonothioate, depicted below:

800px-VX-S-enantiomer-2D-skeletal.png

:p

ebola

If your REALLY taking it to the extremes, Novichock5 is x10 as potent. It even has a CAS number! I guess you could work out which isomer of VX is the more, ahem, unpleasant...

Last edited:
You mean reporting addicts using fent analogues, or people selling them? I know neither personally and have never really done fent or it's analogues.

Yeah people selling highly potent opioids as RCs are greedy and care about nothing else but $$$$$.

2. The reason that this shit is so nasty is that the poison is a first order metabolite formed in the brain, MPP+, and this metabolite cannot cross the blood-brain barrier. So what one yields is potent free-radicals with dopaminergic affinity, that which from the nervous system quite slowly.
No. God no. I was saying he should be reported if he is knowingly selling a highly toxic product. I am not sure what substance is being sold, but if what ebola said is the case the seller will be well aware of it and should be taken out. Maybe I misunderstood something here, but I would never report anyone for using or selling designer drugs, nor would I condone it if someone else did lol. Knowingly selling something that is severely toxic at recreational dosages should be punished though imho. I consider that the right thing to do.

I'm gonna delete my post until it has been cleared up what substance we are talking about here.

Last edited:
I was talking about the opioid, but the compound in question here is the cathinone. Sorry for the confusion.

ebola

I was talking about the opioid, but the compound in question here is the cathinone. Sorry for the confusion.

ebola
Oh that's ok. It seems a lot more likely it would be the cathinone anyway. Why would anyone sell such an infamous compound, right?

ebola

Oh that's ok. It seems a lot more likely it would be the cathinone anyway. Why would anyone sell such an infamous compound, right?

The confusion was caused by dealers giving the RC Cathinone a weird ass name. As I mentioned, my bag was marked as MBPPP, but sold as MDPPP.

This confusion comes from some tard giving the cathinone multiple names

4'-Methyl-α-pyrrolidinopropiophenone (4-MePPP, MPPP or MαPPP) is a stimulant drug. It is structurally very similar to α-PPP,
Desmethylprodine or 1-Methyl-4-phenyl-4-propionoxypiperidine (MPPP) is an opioid analgesic drug developed in the 1940s by researchers at Hoffmann-La Roche.

The confusion was caused by dealers giving the RC Cathinone a weird ass name. As I mentioned, my bag was marked as MBPPP, but sold as MDPPP.

This confusion comes from some tard giving the cathinone multiple names
I've fallen into the same trap before when I posted my "MDPPP" experience in the wrong cathinone thread. MDPPP was by far the most euphoric stimulant I've ever come across. It felt very serotonergic compared to it's closest relative MDPV. Completely unreal, especially IV'ed. It was also the stimulant with by far the hardest comedown of the ones I've tried. Much worse than cocaine actually.

I've fallen into the same trap before when I posted my "MDPPP" experience in the wrong cathinone thread. MDPPP was by far the most euphoric stimulant I've ever come across. It felt very serotonergic compared to it's closest relative MDPV. Completely unreal, especially IV'ed. It was also the stimulant with by far the hardest comedown of the ones I've tried. Much worse than cocaine actually.
And I made a mistake, it was the first one I quoted I was talking about not MDPPP lol. fucking names. Shulgins name's were much easier and made sense.

4-MαPPP should be the name, or it should have a 4 to denote it, just for a distinction. Or 3or4or 3,4,MDPPP

And I made a mistake, it was the first one I quoted I was talking about not MDPPP lol. fucking names. Shulgins name's were much easier and made sense.

4-MαPPP should be the name, or it should have a 4 to denote it, just for a distinction. Or 3or4or 3,4,MDPPP
The thing about Shulgin is that he used a single naming convention that he came up with and created almost all of the compounds from that line of chemicals that are known until today. The few chemicals added by others just adhered to the rules he made, so everyone has been happy.

In the case of these cathinones only god knows what nomenclature they follow lol. Or am I wrong here?

The worst part is that there will probably be hundreds or even thousands more few decades. We will see duplicates and... it's just gonna be complete and utter chaos.

Maybe it wouldn't be that bad an idea to create a database of all the research chemicals that have been or are currently floating around, which would contain the CAS, their structure, their IUPAC name and all the trivial names associated with them. There you could simply list by trivial name and see potential mixups. This might sound like a stupid idea right now that things are still relatively easy, but I fear the rate at which these rc's are spawning is gonna increase and there will be confusion.

Maybe I am blowing up the problem and I'm pretty sure myself this isn't needed right now, but seeing the recklessness of some vendors this might be a good idea in the future.

On a sidenote. There's a guy in the cannabinoids forum who claims to have come up with the structures of some of the most popular cannabinoids. He also claims that he is intentionally misleading the authorities about the structure and IUPAC names of these chemicals, so they would not be outlawed as soon as they would be otherwise. He proudly says he will keep doing this in the future with other cannabinoids. (Aside from that he claims to have and withold information about safe use of such chemicals despite them supposedly selling very well already. These are the kind of people we are gonna be dealing with for a long time to come now.)

Synthetic cannabinoids are one drugs that I could give a fuck less if they were made illegal, and strictly enforced. Just lay off the natural stuff that's safe.

He also claims that he is intentionally misleading the authorities about the structure and IUPAC names of these chemicals, so they would not be outlawed as soon as they would be otherwise. He proudly says he will keep doing this in the future with other cannabinoids. (Aside from that he claims to have and withold information about safe use of such chemicals despite them supposedly selling very well already. These are the kind of people we are gonna be dealing with for a long time to come now.)

Crazy people. Basically, we have to worry about crazy people.

ebola

I'm sure nobody in the government has any analytical tools capable of identifying unknown drug compounds. What a brilliant plan.

I'm sure nobody in the government has any analytical tools capable of identifying unknown drug compounds. What a brilliant plan.

Yeah, its not as if elucidating the structure of most organic compounds is achievable with the proper tools and training... Oh wait... Well at least its not as if the governments of the countries where such products sell best have people in their employ who possess said tools and training... Oh wait...

Well, at least we can agree that its not as if this sounds like someone who wants to take credit for the work of others without having a micron of an idea what they are talking about... Oh wait...

Guys, I think the idea is about delaying the process of identification and according to him it has worked pretty well so far. The compound is supposedly very popular, still being sold and generally assumed to be something other than what it is being sold as.

I wasn't even that worried about this in itself, but about greedy fucks out there who share this sort of attitude. Of course this specific case is probably not gonna kill anyone. It might also be structurally very similar to what it is labelled which could really go unnoticed upon analysis by authorities, but might serve as protection from the compound being scheduled (analogue laws I know, let's not nitpick). The bottom line is: There are people trying to trick us into buying completely unheard of chemicals.

@SeenSoFar
This isn't really that much "work". Any kid can invent new compounds like that. There are some relatively simple QSAR's to build on and create a new compound. He then requests to have it synthesized from a random lab if they have a rough idea how to get it done. The kid might miss a few times, but eventually he ends up with a hit. Surely you guys remember pharaofentanyl, right? I mean, the guy was 21 at the time without a single fucking clue about chemistry. Yet he invented one of the most potent opioids out there (probably the most potent one to have ever hit the scene) and it seems not just one person died off his "invention". He missed about four times before he got his first "hit" if I remember correctly.

I dont't understand why this sort of thing is not being perceived as a threat at all.

EDIT: Just so we all know who we are talking about...

Without going into too much detail, the new compounds are simple, but powerful, modifications to existing, well understood, but banned chems. We have a VERY legitimate understanding of the qSAR involved. My compound, for instance, was first synthesized at the end of 2013, and has become so popular since then that vendors have trouble keeping it in stock. We've kept it's IUPAC sealed up nicely for almost five months though. It's on no LEO radar, despite being the biggest 'noid to hit the scene since JWH-018. It has been a big success and I plan on releasing subsequent compounds in a similar fashion.

It's harm reduction is discussed freely on private forums, away from prying eyes.

Now, this has gotten completely out of hand, can a mod delete or at least lock it? It is getting seriously off topic.

Last edited:
Just googled it, new to me, and apparently only named by this guy. Is there even a picture of the structure of whatever this chemical he "invented." I know this thread has gone off the rails and is no longer about MPPP the opioid, but, meh.

Just googled it, new to me, and apparently only named by this guy. Is there even a picture of the structure of whatever this chemical he "invented." I know this thread has gone off the rails and is no longer about MPPP the opioid, but, meh.
That is exactly the problem I am referring to for which I was indirectly ridiculed by 2 moderators (no hard feelings there).

Mods correct me if I am wrong, but I thought this sort of discussion would actually be very appropriate in a thread like this. Maybe the title should even be modified.

I am also a little confused why a person who posts that he is intentionally withholding harm reduction information and is publicly stating that he is participating in the manufacture of novel compounds meant for human consumption, isn't just removed from this site or at least receives a warning. I don't even want to know what he uses the private message function for.

I might be overreacting, just tell me so if that's the case.

I tried real MPPP, it was a risk but a risk I'm glad I took. I see what the fuss is all about but I was pretty sure it had been manufactured correctly. All in all it wasn't that great, similar to Pethidine but at a lower dose. I'm willing to get abused by you for saying this but when the chance came up how could I say no? It was more the thrill of being in permanent paralysis or not, similar to base-jumping. The adrenaline before I took that first hit was insane.

NO W4RN1NG is notoriously full of shit and has no idea what he is talking about half the time so I would take EVERYTHING he says with a grain, or rather a truckload, of salt. Some of his posts on this board are bad enough, but go to other forums to see the real idiocy at play....

That is exactly the problem I am referring to for which I was indirectly ridiculed by 2 moderators (no hard feelings there).

Mods correct me if I am wrong, but I thought this sort of discussion would actually be very appropriate in a thread like this. Maybe the title should even be modified.

I am also a little confused why a person who posts that he is intentionally withholding harm reduction information and is publicly stating that he is participating in the manufacture of novel compounds meant for human consumption, isn't just removed from this site or at least receives a warning. I don't even want to know what he uses the private message function for.

I might be overreacting, just tell me so if that's the case.

I think you misunderstood. No one is ridiculing you at all. Your points and concerns are perfectly valid based on the information you have received from this guy. Everyone is saying the person that you are referring to is chock full of bovine faecal matter.

I'm pretty sure I know the compounds to which he is referring, and IF they are the same ones, they were most assuredly not created by him. They have been available from wholesale vendors (the kind that don't have websites and don't sell mg quantities) overseas since before he claims to have synthesized them. His description is a perfect match for the ones I'm thinking of, although the trivial name they are being marketed under is eluding me at present, I will have to check when I get home. It sounds to me like he has slapped a BS name onto an uncommon and relatively undiscussed compound and decided to take credit for it.

Also, don't mistake the point I was trying to make in my previous post. I know how easy it is for someone with a shitload of money, a bunch of skeletal formulae of existing compounds, and a copy of ChemDraw to make random changes to various compounds, have them synthed, and possibly hit on something good. I'm not saying that part of his story is necessarily suspect, although I would question where the money for tonnes of random-ass custom syntheses came from, but the idea that obfuscation of the IUPAC names or skeletal formulae of compounds will make one iota of difference to LEOs or government agencies is flawed on its face.

The first thing that is done when such an organization decides to take notice of a novel substance is to have a high purity reference sample of that compound synthesized (you know, the kind you see on the sites of Sigma or Caymen being sold for 300 bucks a milligram) and it's spectra elucidated, so that samples discovered in the field can be run through analytical equipment and compared to those reference spectra in order to make a positive ID. If they find that the spectra of a compound being sold as X doesn't match the spectra of the known reference sample of X, they will attempt to elucidate what is really being sold. First they will run a library search against all the spectra they have, looking for a match, and if that fails they will take the steps to figure out exactly what this mystery powder is. These organizations aren't stupid, they're not going to take one's word for it that one is selling what one says one is selling. They're going to make sure for themselves. THAT is what makes this whole statement patently moronic.

Again, no one is criticizing you, we're just shaking our heads at the foolishness of this whole statement. The things people think they can get away with claiming...

Last edited: