• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

Mppp

<pyridinyl_30>

Bluelighter
I found some vendors selling pre-packaged MPPP today online and wanted to give everybody a heads up warning: If a certain step of the drug's synthesis was not done at or below -30 Celsius, then you're looking at drug induced Parkinson's.

This is one drug that I would not take from some unknown source with no real guarantee of purity.

Last edited:
I have a feeling that it is a 4-methyl-pyrrolidinopropiophenone.

Fuck, are they just plain trying to kill people now?

MPPP is explicitly schedules in many places, I imagine this is indeed the propiophenone.

:| Why? I don't even
Can I just say both of them don't tickle my fancy but possible MPP+ is of course so much worse.

This is one of the rare scenarios where I really hope this is a scam.

I'm pretty sure it's not the propiophenone. One of the websites showed the structure.
They might have just googled the abbreviation, seen a molecule and grabbed the image. I hope so.

Right.
1. The insta-Parkinsons incident that happened a while back was due to the chemists having used an H2O ice-bath instead of a DRY (CO2) ice bath, yielding MPTP instead.
2. The reason that this shit is so nasty is that the poison is a first order metabolite formed in the brain, MPP+, and this metabolite cannot cross the blood-brain barrier. So what one yields is potent free-radicals with dopaminergic affinity, that which from the nervous system quite slowly.

I think that this vendor is negligent to the point of me suspecting malice. :/

ebola

I should have read the other posts. :p
Okay. The methylene-dioxy sub' on mdpv doesn't seem to do anything very cool (I'm bracketing increased potency). Would we expect anything worthwhile from 4-methyl?

ebola

2. The reason that this shit is so nasty is that the poison is a first order metabolite formed in the brain, MPP+, and this metabolite cannot cross the blood-brain barrier. So what one yields is potent free-radicals with dopaminergic affinity, that which from the nervous system quite slowly.
I think you missed something here.

I should have read the other posts. :p
Okay. The methylene-dioxy sub' on mdpv doesn't seem to do anything very cool (I'm bracketing increased potency). Would we expect anything worthwhile from 4-methyl?

No.

The only thing that did anything interesting was naphthalene (increased SERT affinity), but that also causes carcinogenicity to an unacceptable degree. An isoquinoline might also increase SERT affinity, and those aren't carcinogenic.

Only thing I've seen is MDPPP on a legitimate vendor's site... not this MPPP - but then again, I only deal with a handful of vendors I know are legit and actually care about their customers.

i also found a vendor selling MPPP. No structure on the site but the description was:
Analog of Meperidine.