Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(MXE/200+mg) - Semi Experienced - The Third Eye opening and the Cosmic Energy

If only they were "my" ideas! ;)
I get more pieces to the puzzle every day.
More answers from every angle.

The folks in my other hobby forums I visit are starting to "wake up" also.
People who I assume may not even do drugs at all.
They are questioning why we are being sprayed with chemicals by airplanes on a daily basis.
I asked if it was for weather control or to dumb us down?
One of them was bold enough to give me the answer that it was some type of metal oxide or something and the fluoride in our water it all helps to stunt the pineal gland so we can't "see".

Yeah MXE is the magic eye opener for me for sure.
DMT took me there but I couldn't understand any of it, and it did not actually open my eye.
I'll likely go back to DMT after my "eye opening" sooner than later at least once, to see what happens now. lol
Look forward to that report because I am very descriptive of my trips. I have the ability to describe scenes through writing. I have a picture memory.

One of the guys gave me a very interesting website that I think people interested in this topic will want to see. I will post it soon.

I have never heard of or experienced lucid dreaming that I know of. That sounds pretty interesting. I need to look it up soon but people are giving me material to look up from all angles right now. The pieces are coming together at 10,000 miles an hour per day.
Hard to see through what is bullshit and what is truth.

Mushrooms usually start making me preach the truth.

I've been trying to calm down on the preaching a bit lately because honestly it confuses the shit out of people. Little clues are all over though and I'm still trying to throw them out there.

I read up last night about Shulgin scale finally. (finalyl had the time to look it up)

PLUS / MINUS (+/-) The level of effectiveness of a drug that indicates a threshold action. If a higher dosage produces a greater response, then the plus/minus (+/-) was valid. If a higher dosage produces nothing, then this was a false positive.

PLUS ONE (+) The drug is quite certainly active. The chronology can be determined with some accuracy, but the nature of the drug's effects are not yet apparent.

PLUS TWO (++) Both the chronology and the nature of the action of a drug are unmistakably apparent. But you still have some choice as to whether you will accept the adventure, or rather just continue with your ordinary day's plans (if you are an experienced researcher, that is). The effects can be allowed a predominant role, or they may be repressed and made secondary to other chosen activities.

PLUS THREE (+++) Not only are the chronology and the nature of a drug's action quite clear, but ignoring its action is no longer an option. The subject is totally engaged in the experience, for better or worse.

PLUS FOUR (++++) A rare and precious transcendental state, which has been called a 'peak experience', a 'religious experience,' 'divine transformation,' a 'state of Samādhi' and many other names in other cultures. It is not connected to the +1, +2, and +3 of the measuring of a drug's intensity. It is a state of bliss, a participation mystique, a connectedness with both the interior and exterior universes, which has come about after the ingestion of a psychedelic drug, but which is not necessarily repeatable with a subsequent ingestion of that same drug. If a drug (or technique or process) were ever to be discovered which would consistently produce a plus four experience in all human beings, it is conceivable that it would signal the ultimate evolution, and perhaps the end, of the human experiment.

Yes, you could say the trip in this report was a serious ++++. Maybe +++++?!?!?!
I never thought I was coming back, and I didn't give a fuck. I wanted to stay there for good with the alien energies that be. Earth is a bogus lie ball floating helplessly in space being destroyed and abused.

The lie you are now living is the real hell.
When you learn otherwise and see through it all, you are free.
It sure helps a lot, but it sure brings a lot of questions that only time can find the answers to. The fact that time does not exist doesn't really help with that any. Only adds to my confusion.

It was hard to get to sleep last night. =\
Shroomies feel so good though it's worth it.

Last edited:
Dude I know I haven't slept in a few days, here man read this website ;) http://www.librarising.com/default.html

Also I know advanced lucid dreaming techniques such as when you start to awaken from a lucid dream you lose all five senses one at a time, first is vision then the others in a certain order I forget now. BUT if you want to lucid dream forever.... as soon as your vision starts to black out during the dream you crouch to the ground and rub your hands on the floor and concentrate and feel the texture of it and remember what the area you were in looked like... then suddenly it will all come back into view and you'll be able to continue dreaming. I've done that before multiple times and have had lucid dreams for hours at a time before.

Also! the two best ways to gain the ability to go lucid I have found is to CONSTANTLY do reality checks. Such as you question yourself every 10mins and say "am I dreaming atm?" and then try to push your right finger through your left hand, and you must REALLY believe that you are dreaming and really believe that it will go through your hand. And it still won't because you are awake still; but since you did it every 10mins during your waking hours when you actually ARE dreaming you will try the same Reality check every 10mins and find that wow, when u really believe in it and try again during your dream suddenly your finger will pass right through your hand and you'll suddenly gain the lucidity awareness and be able to do anything you can imagine. Still if your focus & control level is low the best thing to do is constantly rub your hands together and concentrate on the feeling of it and say to yourself FOCUS FOCUS FOCUS, this will increase the vividness of the dream and your control level. Shit some lucid dreams I've had my control was so low I couldn't even stand up, I was constantly falling over on the floor and blacking out.

Anyways the 2nd best technique is to write down ALL your dreams & lucid dreams asap when you awaken. For every moment you are awake you lose memories of your previous dream. Those are precious moments and when you write them down even if you forget ALL of the dream later that day as SOON as you re-read what you wrote earlier you'll remember all the details in vividness! I found it's best to re-read as many dreams as you can right before you go to sleep at night in order to prep your memory and gain focus.

Well shit their is a third technique that I'll lay down upon you fuckers; thank me later. Whenever I did this about 4 out of 5 times I would go lucid. You set your alarm clock for I think it was 4 1/2 hours or 5 1/2 hours after you plan on going to bed. This is so you will awaken right as your about to enter REM sleep based on your internal clock that is always ticking even as you're awake. So when your alarm wakes you up you stay awake for ONE hour and do something that doesn't make you too alert but just alert enough such as watching a TV show. Then you go back to bed. This is the best way to go straight from a waking state into lucidity!! :D<3

It's intense as FUCK, what happens is you can literally FEEL yourself gaining sleep paralysis and right after you'll see a vision come in front of your blackness of your eyelids and suddenly you're inside the vision and you're lucid BAM mother fucker! Straight up this is some dense knowledge & it's the truth, I only speak the truth now a days so listen well.

When your mind sends a signal to your body to move a limb in any way; that is simply a test it is given to see if you're unaware enough to be given sleep, so you see in order to go straight into lucidity and gain the paralysis you must RESIST all forms & signs that your mind says to change body positions; no matter if it's the hardest itch you need to scratch feeling.... truth! fucking A I <3 DXM. Oh yeah and I <3 you!!

I'm listening close for sure.
I'm not quite sure I understand it yet, but since you've sewn the seeds I'm sure I'll grow up to it any time now. Need to do me some studying. I'll remember your tips and come back to look at them from time to time. ;)

Thanks bro <3
I'll have to try and figure out this Lucid Dream stuff eventually.

Here I found this. I'm reading up
The point is that your dreams are sending you a message. They are reflecting what you think and feel at a subconscious level
How to Lucid Dream
http://www.consciousdreaming.com/lucid-dreaming/how-to-lucid-dream.htm

Last edited:
anyone here heard of Timothy Leary's 8-circuit model of consciousness?

I'm pretty sure he made it back in the 80's or something.

kinda sounds like you hit the 8th circuit =D

8. The Psychoatomic or Quantum Non-local Circuit (Overmind)
The eighth circuit is concerned with quantum consciousness, non-local awareness (information from beyond ordinary space-time awareness which is limited by the speed of light), illumination. Some of the ways this circuit can get activated are: the awakening of kundalini, shock, a near-death experience, etc. This circuit has even been compared to the Buddhist concept of Indra's net from the Avatamsaka Sutra. This circuit is activated by DMT and high doses of ketamine (75-125 mg IM, see "K-hole").

Sounds about right. lol 8:)p

I don't know why most people around here don't seem to believe that but I don't really mind.

I've had a few weeks or months to think it over and I'm kinda over it I guess.
It's not so prominent now.

The way I see it now is I took way too much chemicals and learned an extremely fuckin' valuable lesson! 8o
Namely, don't take too much chemicals!

You probably don't want your Kundelini thingy opened. It's not exactly easy to deal with. I have to tune it out. :sus:

You haven't really gotten anywhere with the MXE, obviously. If you took the total dose at once, sublingually or IM, then you'd have something to share. You wouldn't be able to share the experience, because there are no words or human/language concepts to express the m-hole state and being on the verge of falling down.

When you take such small doses so far apart, you get to a different place. Your ego never collapsed during the whole trip, to which your whole report stands witness. You got smashed and disoriented for sure, but that's not the amazing thing MXE can give you. There are no aliens, no entities or teachers - all of these are just constructs of your wakeful mind and memory being forced on your actual "self" to try and keep yourself grounded and keep itself alive. You desperately need your ego, without it, you are lost, there is no you. That is the terrifying part, but on MXE it is not terrifying at all. The transition is smooth and you leave your "I" slowly behind, like a balloon rising up in the sky, dropping all weights reaching ever higher in its true form.

Before I start, I'd like to say that I'm an atheist, I don't like religions, I think they are bad for people and worse for the world as a place to live in peace. I don't know much about any of the major ones and I'm happy for it. However, after my ketamine and MXE experiences, I was looking for similar reports, found some, but strangely, the wording of my query returned several Buddhist resources and texts! Since then, I've read something about the original Theravada Buddhism and the origins of this old teaching (some may label it a "religion", but the fact is that it's not, at least in its original form; it's a suggestion for a way of life and mental practices that should help attain the state of enlightenment and/or lead a worthwhile life; there is no deity (Buddha was a regular person), no typical worship, no fairytales; it's a collection of guidelines, philosophical texts, "interviews" with enlightened people and edifying stories from the life of Buddha and his followers). Sure, the concept of rebirth can be thought of as religious mythology, but it's actually an integral part of how Buddhists believe the cycle of life to work, as revealed by enlightened individuals. Anyway, I'm not a Buddhist either, I just find it alarming how my personal experiences with MXE brought me to similar conclusions/discoveries that Buddha used to teach/share after his awakening.

I've had my ego collapsed many times on MXE, sometimes partially, sometimes completely, and what that does to you is so profound, so view-of-reality altering that words can't really express it. You literally look under the veil of reality. You see that we are not mere bodies, that we are perhaps not even some "entities". Under our ego's rigorous control and filtration of the reality as perceived by our senses, we are just observers with memory to tie the pieces of "ourselves" together into an "I". When your ego dissolves, all of who you are, who you've been and what you think "life", universe, love, the whole language along with what words represent, everything is blown away and "the observer", you, becomes a pure energy - singularity, if you will - that simply acts and reacts in an never-ending loop and interacts with other energies - uncontrolled, unrestrained, unhindered by bodily senses. Those are are cut off, shut down, which puts you into a state similar to extremely deep meditation. It is only in this void that our true nature can reveal itself. Any action or thought on your part instantly muddles the void and the possibility of the ultimate revelation of the origin of nothingness and non-self collapses.

I believe the eternal energy (or consciousness) that is everything and everybody and maybe even gives birth to the physical (i.e. reality) permeates some endless, almost "looped", continuum. This energy is what is fuelling our body and mind. This energy has no memory or explicit identity and it manifests only when there is no body, no memory, no "you". That's why when you sober up, you only feel remnants of the partial state of some level of enlightenment, which I truly believe is what Buddhists refer to with this word (or Nirvana). But it's quickly slipping away from you, as your ego is reconstructing and forcing your ideas, language and life experiences upon the experience, destroying the true awareness in the process. It is very hard to manage to bring something with you. Intuitively, "you" doesn't want you to know, it wants to live and continue it's existence. Being just a sham, just an illusion of your brain's neural pathways comprising everything you think and are, slowly built from nothing when (or some time before) you were born up to this very moment, ego cannot cope with it's non-existence, as it was constructed precisely to prevent you from accessing the death-like stillness of the singular consciousness ("continuum") and your true non-self and to reinforce itself as to be indestructible. "You" are a record of the inner image of "yourself" and the outer image of reality as perceived by your senses. That is what EGO is. You are not born with ego, you carefully build it around you when you reach a certain age in order to be able to control your body and ensure continuity of your current physical manifestation. It is a defensive reflex, facilitated by your physical capabilities and the incongruity between physical reality - your incarnation, if you will - and the force that is fueling it.

It must be sometime before or just after birth, when our completely blank brain starts to react to the impulses brought on by the senses. That point is like striking a match - from then on, the basis for ego starts to build up by storing every new sensation and a piece of knowledge in the brain's neural network. This goes on until the momentous event of the emergence of self-awareness. That is the true birth of ego. Forced to be bootstrapped from nothing by the nature of reality and our bodies. From this perspective, the human is indeed a higher form of being, or rather consciousness, than animals. Animal consciousness never attains the self-awareness, and that surely is a required step on the path to enlightenment, as one can hardly discover one's nature without first being aware of one's existence. The goal (our goal) is then to transcend the self, and realize there is no self after all. It's like when you don't see the forest, because of the trees. From my glimpses I suspect there are no trees, only the forest. A single, endless consciousness. Our sense of separation, loneliness, self is the big sham reality plays on us.

After so many voyages behind the veil of my reality, I'm not sure there is any such thing. I now believe it is just a manifestation the life energy is somehow forced or inclined to create to avoid the emptiness, the stillness and endlessness of its real nature. For this reason, the inherently final, ever changing concept of what we call reality is created and parts of the continuum, the greater consciousness, are mere projections trapped inside. Within its bounds, it's easy to exist, because it's firm and real and you are something you can define and hold on to like an old man's cane. It allows us to easily interact, albeit on the most superficial level - through language - with other manifestation of the same single energy. We (the single great consciousness) may well be ultimately lone creators of the whole reality, gods in the true sense of the word, playing out this schizophrenic game until everything and everybody grows mentally enough to rejoin the singularity at which point reality ceases to exist. The ultimate goal of all this is not to believe or suspect, but to know there is no "I" for a fact, which in turn bursts this great bubble, allowing escape from the almost endless loop of rebirth and death. To be able and strong enough to exists in the true form, facing the eternity and embracing the freedom of our single nature instead of hiding from it. Never to be afraid and feel the need to be grounded within the safe and firm confines of our "realities" - forever aware of the true nature of our origin.

A person who reaches enlightenment has successfully defeated his ego, which once unravelled through the revelation of its ultimate non-existence (as opposed to a mere glimpse through artificial medium like MXE which just temporarily suspends the brain's self-protecting safeguards) cannot, by definition, emerge back again. Buddhists reach enlightenment by suspending thought and in that emptiness a revelation/discovery is made about the ultimate nature of "self", i.e. that there is no self, and after the final death, perhaps about the nature and reason for the transience of reality.

It might sound like babbling, but perhaps somebody who had similar experiences will recognize some of the concepts I'm trying to convey. Most will just say TL;DR or "well, he's off his rocker," but to me this now makes a lot of sense and the fact that thousands years of Buddhist teachings seem to agree with this concept on some level. I don't know how to express all of this in a couple of sentences, sorry for such a novel, but I write this in hopes it will help somebody somehow. I honestly believe this could be the ultimate answer to those questions that nobody - except a relatively few enlightened people - found an answer to in he whole history of human race:
- Why are we here?
- What is the point and meaning of life?
- What is the origin of the universe that literally gave birth to reality, i.e. matter, energy, time and space - the single (for a lack of a better word) "medium" known to man, comprising absolutely everything in us, of us and around us?
- If there was a big bang, what put it into motion, what was the primordial spark and how come we still know nothing about it's nature? The nature of universe itself?
- Before that, was there nothing - which I find unlikely - or some previous iteration of the whole gigantic cycle, sparking a new beginning of an endless loop with its own demise? Perhaps a birth of a new super-consciousness?

Fact is, something definitely did give birth to our reality (I'm avoiding the word "created" intentionally, because it was not created; apart from the initial spark, the nature of this medium perpetuated its own existence and genesis). I believe theoretical physics can give us many answers about the building blocks of the reality - matter, energy, perhaps even space and ultimately time, but that's all. It could take hundreds or thousands of years, but we could get there. However, what actually happened in the beginning, how this will end and what - if anything - will be next, are concepts from outside of the reality and thus are with absolute certainty unknowable to us in present form. The idea that the ultimate answers are actually within us, within the reach of every person on the planet by means of our minds transcending into the super-consciousness by attaining enlightenment is simply staggering.

I have formed some conclusions with non-zero probability:
- There is no death, just a temporary detachment from reality. As such, it is not to be feared, but welcome. It's an important culmination of our visit to the physical reality, in line with its purpose - state of finiteness, anti-endlessness, an ever-changing in every way, including me (or us) as its (co-)creator.
- There is no god in the sense some people believe. The closest thing to this "god" is us - creators of our realities.
- Reality is unknowable, it is limited and ending in every way just like us, from tiniest organism to the universe as a whole. There are rules we can observe and must obey, which is the nature of reality for serving its purpose. However, it cannot be understood or "decoded" completely by some grand unifying principle/theory, as our physical minds are subject the the same limits. It's like when a color-blind person would blind himself and closed himself in a room painted with a palette of colors and then try to find out what "blue" is. Even with fancy theories and technical equipment, his understanding will be useless.
- Dissociatives, by their nature, superbly emulate the perfect meditation states attained only after years of self-control and mental training, disconnecting everything from your brain and leaving you in absolute mental vacuum. I believe they are by far the best category of drugs to spiritually further your development and allow for glimpses under the veil of "reality". Other psychoactives, esp. those reinforcing ego are useless in this regard. High doses of some hallucinogens (like LSD, etc.) that can also shatter ego can be just as helpful and spiritually enlightening.

I found one report with which I can mostly identify, that guy could express himself better with the distance and time for thinking about it. I'm not so eloquent. :) Granted, he only scratched the surface and later, post-trip, his ego fused his actual experience with his Buddhist beliefs, but some of his perceptions are spot-on with mine:

http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/w...ienced_this-t31835.0.html;msg260984#msg260984

Nice Wiki articles for quick orientation in Buddhist ideology I'm beginning to find extremely interesting as a result of feelings/discoveries in deep sub-conscious states after K/MXE:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enlightenment_(spiritual)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nirvana

Last edited:
Aliens-meme.jpg

There are no aliens, no entities or teachers - all of these are just constructs of your wakeful mind and memory being forced on your actual "self" to try and keep yourself grounded and keep itself alive.
Prove that.
You can't.

- Dissociatives, by their nature, superbly emulate the perfect meditation states attained only after years of self-control and mental training, disconnecting everything from your brain and leaving you in absolute mental vacuum. I believe they are by far the best category of drugs to spiritually further your development and allow for glimpses under the veil of "reality". Other psychoactives, esp. those reinforcing ego are useless in this regard.
LSD isn't the only one. Shrooms and DMT and DOC and 25i-NBOME break through to the teachers and beings and weirdness too. I read it here ALL DAY LONG.
Those aren't technically dissociatives, are they?
Shrooms taught me a lot spiritually as have all kinds of other drugs for many people.
I don't need to list them.
It's our spirits, not the drugs, yo.

Again we're all just throwing around ideas with no proof of anything.

When you take such small doses so far apart, you get to a different place. Your ego never collapsed during the whole trip, to which your whole report stands witness.

Sorry, I couldn't record the parts I was unconscious for. lol
Fairly certain my ego was blown to bits. If not that time, the time I combined hole dose with shrooms :p8o
I love how you guys can tell me what did and didn't happen to me.
Low doses so far apart? did you even read?

That wasn't the crappy stuff they have now days from locals.
I came back from that trip talking like a cracked out conspiracy theorist without prior knowledge of most of the conspiracies I was talking about. I don't know how else to explain that.. other than I took too much drugs again that day.

LOL!

This is a perfect example right here why you don't want to take too many drugs.
Nice to come back and read this every once in a while.
That event changed my entire life.
I will never think exactly the same as I did before it again.
There's no words to describe what transpired to my satisfaction.

Last edited:
@Mavey

Your post almost had me in tears. Its now early hours of Wednesday morning and I am still trying to work out exantly what happened whilst on MXE. What I would say is that it scares me to thing that I now may be taken away and locked up if I started to vent my feelings regarding where I went and what I saw (or rather felt that I saw, still now 3 days later those feelings are with me). Its absolutely incredible to make the breakthrough that time cannot possibly exist in how it is generally perceived, which in turn means that nothing else, including ourselves, can exist. Time is a man made word, as is all the physics and mathematics that have been built up around it. We werent around in human form to invent time, when time first apparantly started i.e. The Big Bang, and only as humans have devoloped some awareness that there was a "passage" of something, we have invented time as a means to build everything else around, including the word "reality". For the Big Bang to have been real, it suggests that it must of happened somewherem and if so where was that other somewhere ? As you can see my mind is still in a state of total confusion of ideas and insights that I have never had knowledge of before. I wish I could be more specific but I have now felt that everything that is going to happen, has already, and will continue to do so in an infinite loop. I saw the universe fold in on itself in this infinite loop, and it makes me feel that this happens on a continual basis constantly in the blink of an eye (yet another man made measurement of time which of course cannot possibly exixt once you realise that the universe never "started" and so therefore will never "end".).

This is so confusing.

Infinite/Infinite is the best way I can describe. I didnt need any Mathematic or Physics knowledge to say this as I actually saw it, and as Mavey stated, there was no I, there was just everything as one infinitely folding in on itself. I also now beleive that this is all being kept from the majority of the world, hence the banning of these drugs that let us see the truth. Obviously it doesnt work to keep this knowledge from everyone but it does keep it from society at large, which so far seems to have worked. However I dodnt thing this is going to last and feel those in power will have to take more drastic measures. I even feel crazy myself for writing this down and feel like I may have some kind of Matrix Complex.

I just know what I saw and how I felt, and that it hasnt gone away. Again thanks for your brilliant post Mavey.