• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe My god, Has ANYONE successfully tried and done the Bernese method or microdosed onto Suboxone from opioids?????

I need help. Was snorting this purple stuff that was coming out of Baltimore, was told it was fent. At first a match stick head size would floor me, full nods etc.. over a period of weeks needed more and more to where I ended up last week snorting 1 gram a day to just be sick.. I don't really even know what it was. I am So disappointed in myself because I have had a problem with opiates for years and I have been on subboxes for 3 years when I decided to stop taking my subs and try this purple stuff. I am so upset with myself I'm so depressed I can't stop crying I'm so mad at myself that I did this after how far I had come but we will skip to the problem at hand. Now I am trying to quit and I'm getting all kinds of different information. My boyfriend who was doing it with me waited 36 hours from the last dose of the purple stuff and took a sub and he had the worst PWP i have ever seen in my life and almost went to the hospital. He had only taken 18 mg trip and it threw him in to the withdrawals I did the same thing that day but I took 32 mg at 1 time I didn't feel great but I wasn't having the serious withdrawals that he was having. Because we were feeling so bad because we took the subs too early we went and got more of the purple stuff because that was the only thing that would make us feel normal and like I said he was about to die on my couch so that was the only thing that instantly made him better. So fast forward a month so in total I would say we did this for 3 to 4 months only and only the snorting route and that's where we are now we have like 50 subs but we are afraid to take them. I also have 15 50 mg tramadol but I don't know anything about them I don't know if They would help me transition from the sentinel to the training hall to the subs like a bridge method. Over the last 7 to 10 days we were trying to do the Burmese method where we were taking very little strips of sub along with very little amounts of the purple stuff gradually increasing the suboxone and tapering down the purple ..well we did that and my boyfriend was 3 days without the fentanyl and had like 6-8 MG of subs in him from microdosing, But felt horrible last night again so he stuck on a fentanyl patch which I advised him not to do because I told him that's putting him back at day one because he was doing the Burmese methor me's message introducing the subs while lowering the Finney and by putting the patch on and I think it made him start over I don't know. And of course because he did it and I was feeling bad I put on the patch too, well we both slept through the night but I woke up feeling so groggy and out of it so I immediately took the patch off and I feel better and so does he. We did A line of Coke this am and that seems to help tremendously with the withdrawals for some reason. So what do we do now?? I have patches, I have tramadol and a lot of suboxones. I'm trying to get 10mg oxycodone to maybe transition over. I'm wondering if the tramadol can help us transition. Like going from fent, to tramadol, to subs. I also have a few Xanax and weed. This is the worst thing I have ever experienced. It's not like any other opiate where u just take subs when u stay feeling bad. No wonder people can't quit. I think I have all the tools to be able to do this and not have any withdrawals but I don't know exactly how I should do it.. any and all advice is welcome. PLEASE I really need help!! thank you in advance.
I just flushed 5g down the toilet I did the Bernese method and got up to 12mg a day and stopped it worked please keep trying I had to cut the strips to 1mg pieces and take one every 11/2 hours but I was about to kill myself if it didn’t work but it did Once you have 12 mg in you all you’re doing is wasting money you’re not even feeling it you might as well be sniffing sugar

Update
I need help. Was snorting this purple stuff that was coming out of Baltimore, was told it was fent. At first a match stick head size would floor me, full nods etc.. over a period of weeks needed more and more to where I ended up last week snorting 1 gram a day to just be sick.. I don't really even know what it was. I am So disappointed in myself because I have had a problem with opiates for years and I have been on subboxes for 3 years when I decided to stop taking my subs and try this purple stuff. I am so upset with myself I'm so depressed I can't stop crying I'm so mad at myself that I did this after how far I had come but we will skip to the problem at hand. Now I am trying to quit and I'm getting all kinds of different information. My boyfriend who was doing it with me waited 36 hours from the last dose of the purple stuff and took a sub and he had the worst PWP i have ever seen in my life and almost went to the hospital. He had only taken 18 mg trip and it threw him in to the withdrawals I did the same thing that day but I took 32 mg at 1 time I didn't feel great but I wasn't having the serious withdrawals that he was having. Because we were feeling so bad because we took the subs too early we went and got more of the purple stuff because that was the only thing that would make us feel normal and like I said he was about to die on my couch so that was the only thing that instantly made him better. So fast forward a month so in total I would say we did this for 3 to 4 months only and only the snorting route and that's where we are now we have like 50 subs but we are afraid to take them. I also have 15 50 mg tramadol but I don't know anything about them I don't know if They would help me transition from the sentinel to the training hall to the subs like a bridge method. Over the last 7 to 10 days we were trying to do the Burmese method where we were taking very little strips of sub along with very little amounts of the purple stuff gradually increasing the suboxone and tapering down the purple ..well we did that and my boyfriend was 3 days without the fentanyl and had like 6-8 MG of subs in him from microdosing, But felt horrible last night again so he stuck on a fentanyl patch which I advised him not to do because I told him that's putting him back at day one because he was doing the Burmese methor me's message introducing the subs while lowering the Finney and by putting the patch on and I think it made him start over I don't know. And of course because he did it and I was feeling bad I put on the patch too, well we both slept through the night but I woke up feeling so groggy and out of it so I immediately took the patch off and I feel better and so does he. We did A line of Coke this am and that seems to help tremendously with the withdrawals for some reason. So what do we do now?? I have patches, I have tramadol and a lot of suboxones. I'm trying to get 10mg oxycodone to maybe transition over. I'm wondering if the tramadol can help us transition. Like going from fent, to tramadol, to subs. I also have a few Xanax and weed. This is the worst thing I have ever experienced. It's not like any other opiate where u just take subs when u stay feeling bad. No wonder people can't quit. I think I have all the tools to be able to do this and not have any withdrawals but I don't know exactly how I should do it.. any and all advice is welcome. PLEASE I really need help!! thank you in advance.

Don’t cry 😢 you got this , I know your depressed I was too but if you keep taking subs a little at a time you’re not going to be put into PW You just gonna keep building up the Suboxone in your system once you get to adults about 12 mg a day you’re not even feeling what you’re taking in it all done from there you can stop at any time I stopped at 12 mg you can do this so can you man

I want to start this method where you microdose suboxone while still taking opioid of choice over 7-14 days depending.

If you don’t know what it is look up Bernese Method.

I was prescribed this method by my doctor but I can’t seem to find one SINGLE PERSON THAT HAS DONE IT that can tell me their experience. My god I am losing my mind here!!!

I have read every study out there.

I need to get on suboxone and because of the way fentanyl is it doesn’t matter how long you wait you will go into precipitated withdrawal and I’m sick as a dog by 18 hours so I can’t wait 48 hours.

Is there not one soul in this whole forum that has done it???????
I have. What’s your question.”?

Hey trust me you’re gonna do fine just keep upping your dose listen to me it works I didn’t think it was working either believe me I almost killed myself I was already looking for a place for my dog to go and I was going to hang it up trust me it worked once you get up to a high enough dose you’re not even gonna feel anything you’re just wasting your money tell your man the same thing you got this

This may sound crazy but it got me off heroin the first time (lased with fent) . I took 4mg of sub 10 minutes after a shot. Went into precipitated withdrawal and did a shot, which relived most of the PW. Then waited 10 more minutes and took another 4mg of sub.

I did NOT go into PW after the 2nd 4mg dose, and was able to kick the dope and maintain the sub with just minor withdrawal for a day
I wanna do this but I'm scared. I guess I'll try and let you know

I wanna do this but I'm scared. I guess I'll try and let you know
Dude remember to take the smallest little chips of Suboxone wait a full hour to an hour and a half and take it again up to a Max dosage of 4 mg on day one and two of your induction. Then taking little by little you can raise it up to 6 mg on days 3 and 4 and so on up to a maintenance dose however people are maintained on insanely high levels of Suboxone I've heard 16th to 32 mg a day is common. Ironic that you could take that dose every other day and be just fine & actually feel it a little bit more each time you took it

But if your goal is to get off opioids or switch to kratom then you should stop after day 4 because buprenorphine is going to stay in your system for four or five more days after which time you can either take kratom or OTC comfort meds while exercising, eating right and going to meetings. Godspeed

@FLORALORBS
Are you still on for the ride?
If so, tapering down on patches worked for me by using them sublingually.
Be carefull, you only need a tiny ammount or you might OD.
I used 1/ 16 of a 100mcg patch at a time.
Seach for sublingual use of fentpatches first.
One night with a full patch will put way too much fent in your body.
And to recap for all the previous questions in this thread, theres a medication called Temgesic, which contains 0.2 mg Bupe/ no natrexone.
This is perfect for the Burnese method.
Check you GP if this medication is available for you.
Bupi works in a better way in low doses than the massive amount described in most of these threads
If you want to try the Burnese method, starting on such a low dose and upping it wiil keep you from PWD.

Fentanyl is lypholic meaning it stores in fat cells like THC does. I've tried the Burmese for induction and feel it's good to induce but I had to stretch it 10 days then 24 hrs later used gabapentin to get rid of the precip withdrawals ie- the hot/cold flashes reduced and then 12 hours later started adding about 1mg per hour until I got to 8 then I waited and still felt nasty. At 24 hours since my last dose I finally went up to taking 2mg at a time every 2-3 hours and eventually I was able to walk and eat again. Went up to taking 8 mg at 48hrs and felt much better. Trouble eating and walking but minimal body aches and cold flashes. 72 hours in could barely eat but felt the bupe working at 16mg.

Dude remember to take the smallest little chips of Suboxone wait a full hour to an hour and a half and take it again up to a Max dosage of 4 mg on day one and two of your induction. Then taking little by little you can raise it up to 6 mg on days 3 and 4 and so on up to a maintenance dose however people are maintained on insanely high levels of Suboxone I've heard 16th to 32 mg a day is common. Ironic that you could take that dose every other day and be just fine & actually feel it a little bit more each time you took it

I'm prescribed 16mg of suboxone a day... I am taking 8 or a little more. Getting my monthly refill tomorrow and I have like an entire month's supply on hand. My plan is to do this for a few months while I make it through a super intense period of work where I have to function at 110% every day, then stop getting refills and very, very slowly taper down to almost nothing, I am thinking of dropping 10% every week until I'm down to like 0.05mg. Since I have the pills, I can crush them all up and weigh out as little as I want.

I'm prescribed 16mg of suboxone a day... I am taking 8 or a little more. Getting my monthly refill tomorrow and I have like an entire month's supply on hand. My plan is to do this for a few months while I make it through a super intense period of work where I have to function at 110% every day, then stop getting refills and very, very slowly taper down to almost nothing, I am thinking of dropping 10% every week until I'm down to like 0.05mg. Since I have the pills, I can crush them all up and weigh out as little as I want.
I hope it works and I wish you well. Are the tablets very small and how are they constructed do they disintegrate easily ?

You need to go to a hospital or detox. Thats about the only method I can think of which could work for you. The hospital can sedate you through this and keep you more comfortable then. Detox is rougher but its somewhere to be thats safe.

I dont see this as a taper situation. Just have a feeling about you that you NEED off of this NOW.

Heres the thing about suboxone sublingual dose. The naloxone doesnt activate. Its just there to prevent you from using it IV. Sublingual naloxone is extremely unbioavailable.

There is no number higher than 3% here while buprenorphine is more in the 40s. Youre not going into precipitated withdrawal. Youre just not able to handle the low doses these methadone / suboxone doctors always start people at. You need to detox.

Fentanyl is serious stuff. Check yourself in.
This is 100% misinformation and is thrown around as the truth so much but absolutely is not ask any doctor or look up any study. Nalaxone I’m suboxone DOES NOT cause precipitated withdrawals. As you said that is TRUE the nalaxone is inactive when administer subingually. Standard opiates attach to your receptors and hold on at say 25% but provide say 98% saturation and strength. BUPE holds on super strong at 100% but only saturates and provides the “highness” at say 15%. What this means is BUPE will over power any other possible opiate on your receptors but only provides 15% relief. SO you take bupe and it immediately rips off any opiate on your receptors and takes its place but now your your only getting 15 % relief instead of 98% relief. That immediately pulling the bandaid off and going from 98% relief to 15% === PRECIPITATED WITHDRAWALS

This is 100% misinformation and is thrown around as the truth so much but absolutely is not ask any doctor or look up any study. Nalaxone I’m suboxone DOES NOT cause precipitated withdrawals. As you said that is TRUE the nalaxone is inactive when administer subingually. Standard opiates attach to your receptors and hold on at say 25% but provide say 98% saturation and strength. BUPE holds on super strong at 100% but only saturates and provides the “highness” at say 15%. What this means is BUPE will over power any other possible opiate on your receptors but only provides 15% relief. SO you take bupe and it immediately rips off any opiate on your receptors and takes its place but now your your only getting 15 % relief instead of 98% relief. That immediately pulling the bandaid off and going from 98% relief to 15% === PRECIPITATED WITHDRAWALS
I did it so it’s very possible to microdose subs coming off fentanyl I started at 1/4 mg and double the next day an so forth until I was up to 12mg then stopped the fentanyl zero withdrawals

I did it so it’s very possible to microdose subs coming off fentanyl I started at 1/4 mg and double the next day an so forth until I was up to 12mg then stopped the fentanyl zero withdrawals
Oh I’m not saying the Bernese Method is misinformation. It is 110% possible to do and if you can do it correctly probably the easiest and most painless way to do it. I may have replied to the wrong comment but I was referring to someone saying that the Nalaxone is suboxone caused precipitated withdrawals. This gets tossed around as the truth ALL the time in my experience and it’s absolutely false and I’ve seen this wrong info put some people in some very horrible precipitated withdrawals

Hey all. Jan 3, 2023 was my last day of sniffin fent. Dr wanted 18-20 hrs of no use before seeing him the next day. When I saw the Dr on Jan 4, I gave him 24 hrs of no use. He gave me a 4mg tab suboxone and sent me home where I had all the comfort meds - clonodine, trazadone, hydroxyzine, loperamide, zofran, etc. I was told if Im no better in an hour, take another 4 mg suboxone. I took that 4mg and what felt almost immediate, I went into precipitated withdrawal. It was horrible. So I immediately relapsed and here I am.

I started the Burmese Sat 2/11 with a ,5mg. Sun 2/12 I took two .5 mg spaced out. Today is day 3 and Ive already taken two .5mg and will do another tonight.

I dont know what I am going to do. Its HARD to cut back on the fent itself because feel so shitty. So I plan to go slow. Maybe 7 days before stopping fent all together, maybe 10 or even longer. I, going sow until I get to 12-16 mg suboxone and at that point its said that the bupe will have taken over most of the receptors so its opintless doing any opioid at this point.
Im going to try my best to reduce sniffing fent as I continue to slowly scale up the subox. At some point, I have about 15 pills of 30 M's.. and tramadol too. So Ill reduce the fent, the prob switch to the 30's... and see if they even help or how many I have to take. This is all uncharted waters.
But By Sunday, 2/19, a week from today, whatever is gonna happen is gonna happen.

I have to stop and now.

I hope it works and I wish you well. Are the tablets very small and how are they constructed do they disintegrate easily ?

I know this is way late, but the pills are like normal circular pill size. They're crumbly and dissolve quickly and easily (since they're meant to be taken sublingually). I'm going to start weighing like 10 pills and crushing them up and then doing the math to get milligrams of pill per milligram of buprenorphine, when I get down very low... last time I did that, it was something like 48mg per 1mg of bupe. Then I can dose very precisely in tiny doses, for example, 2mg would be about 0.05mg. Actually my bupe doctor said when I get really low, they can prescribe me the 2mg pills, so I can be much more precise (as weighing 2mg on a milligram scale is rather tough).

Does anyone know the answer to this?
So, as you are sniffing fenty, and you start your microdosing, do you start to feel a bit off? Like slight withdrawals? Chills and sweats? Some anxiety, and basically just "off."
I am only on day 3 of my Bernese. Day 1 I did .5 mg suboxone, Day 2 I did two doses split apart of .5mg. And now day 3 I have done two doses of .5 mg and will be doing a 3rd one n a few hours.
Ever since starting the suboxone, Ive had this feeling. Sweats or chills, anxiety, stomach is a bit off. But typically when I do my fenty Im superman and fel 100%. Im still doing my fenty, and trying to reduce it a little each day, but I feel like I should still be feeling good since Im using. Is this normal?
Will I have these slight wd's all throughout the microdosing? Tomorrow I will be on 1 mg suboxone.. Prob two 1mg's tomorrow.
But I went into precipitated when the Dr gave me 4mg so thats why I am microdosing and REALLY takin my time.
I just dont know if I am supposed to feel these slight wds right now. And I dont want to go up too quickly on the suboxone either and possibly get sick r precipitated.

Can anyone help on this?

Thank you in advance.

A 2016 case study published out of Switzerland by Hämmig et al. introduced two cases of successful buprenorphine induction overlapping with full opioid agonist use. The authors’ hypotheses for the study were that small, repetitive dosing of buprenorphine with sufficient dosing intervals (i.e. 12-24 hours) should not precipitate withdrawal, and buprenorphine will begin to accumulate at the receptor due to its high receptor affinity and long binding time, and as a result, an increasing amount of full agonists will be gradually replaced by buprenorphine.

from https://www.bcpharmacy.ca/tablet/fall-18/microdosing-buprenorphine-induction-bernese-method

It seems rare. Ive never seen anyone here make a truly good case for it.