• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

My son was poisoned by fentanyl please be careful!

I'm so, so sorry for your loss. :( :heart1:

The fentanyl situation is so horrible. I have had multiple friends die from unexpected fentanyl, as well. I can only imagine the pain of losing a child, as I do not have any, myself. Losing a close friend was horrible enough.

Sending lots of love and well wishes your and your family's way... much good it will do, but this just breaks my heart.

Sending all my love through this heartbreaking time for you. Rest in Peace.

Take solace in the fact that he is at peace in the company of the Most High, with the rest of all the beautiful people that have had to leave this world.

I'm so sorry for the loss of your son. My 31-year-old daughter died last year from illicit fentanyl. She thought she was taking an Ativan for her nerves. This road is exquisitely painful, and is nothing I would ever wish for anybody. But you have support here and folks who really do understand.
Thank you. It's so, so painful!

Is there a way to get this video to public?

I’m going to suggest a move to The Shrine.

I’m sorry to hear about this, I can’t imagine what’s it’s be like to lose a kid to this.
I fixed the video link.

Thank you. It's so, so painful!
Signora, I speak 4 languages and still I m at loss for words. I work with Philosophy and Theology and still I can t find anything remotely valid to say.to you For what´s worth, here you have an international community of people from all over the world and all paths of life and we are here , and we care, and we are deeply sorry for your loss,. and we don t want that something like this will happen to other people. Again, I don t even know you but I ld like to say so many things to you , and still I don t even know where to start, and I ld like to hug you, and it might sound cliché but I m sure your son is in a better place. Do please feel free to ask us things, to tell us things, to send us to fuck off or whatever you feel like doing .Condoglianze e mi dispiace, mi creda.

Signora, I speak 4 languages and still I m at loss for words. I work with Philosophy and Theology and still I can t find anything remotely valid to say.to you For what´s worth, here you have an international community of people from all over the world and all paths of life and we are here , and we care, and we are deeply sorry for your loss,. and we don t want that something like this will happen to other people. Again, I don t even know you but I ld like to say so many things to you , and still I don t even know where to start, and I ld like to hug you, and it might sound cliché but I m sure your son is in a better place. Do please feel free to ask us things, to tell us things, to send us to fuck off or whatever you feel like doing .Condoglianze e mi dispiace, mi creda.
Thank you so much. I appreciate this community because there is not the same judgment that you might find in other places. I always thought Kyle was so careful. He told me he tested things that he bought so I don't understand what happened but my life will never be the same.

Thank you for sharing who Kyle is. His pictures are very awesome. I am so sorry and it does hurt so very bad.

YP6ttmX.jpg

Thank you so much. I appreciate this community because there is not the same judgment that you might find in other places. I always thought Kyle was so careful. He told me he tested things that he bought so I don't understand what happened but my life will never be the same.

There is a lot of fake press pills. I think especially more US than CAN. Be careful. This shit is sad.

I’m so sorry for your loss. Thank you for sharing your video with him in it, there’s definitely a special light around him
Gentle hug to you 💜

I'm so sorry for your loss. :( I have lost several friends to fentanyl in drugs that were not even supposed to be opiates (and also to drugs that were supposed to be heroin, but at least then you already know you're playing with fire). Prohibition has caused so much damage, it's time for us to realize that as a society and afford people the respect of allowing them to choose to ingest substances if they so desire, and legalize and regulate the supply so tragedies like these do not happen.

<3

why lol cause people cant afford fucking oxy thats why..... if everyone could afford oxy we wouldn't have this problem
i was just thinking we wouldn’t have this problem if they weren’t lacing everything with fentanyl.

i think the open borders made it worse

i was just thinking we wouldn’t have this problem if they weren’t lacing everything with fentanyl.

i think the open borders made it worse
Yea I mean I have never done H and don't judge people who have as I know personally I would def like it too much, I mean I woke up at 3am and ate 160mg of oxy to start my day lol could you imagine if I did H. The fucking scumbags that put fent in the H is the real murders and the fact the government allows it. They have places called needle park where you can exchange needles, but even that in itself is a business and they may say not for profit` but all that mean in my eyes is that they don't pay taxes lol

I heard news Narcan may become OTC soon in certain areas, that would be a lifesaver for many. Everyone should always have a couple on hand.

-GC
It is here.
They gave me some at local mental health and can get it from most pharmacies.
Problem is if the drug is cut with ISO, bromazolam, carfentanil or other non "expected" substances in street drugs the narcan is way less effective. Maybe non effective. IDK. I carry it but doubt its efficacy these days.
People dying around here and this is fact not fiction.

OP:
Heartbreaking and agree that this is poisoning.
So mad and crushed. <3

My son used to be a member of this site. I saw his login information when I was looking at his email, user name JustOneMoreBump. In May of this year, he took something that he thought was a Xanax pill he bought online. Unfortunately, it was pure fentanyl and he died from it. Please be careful out there, everything is being laced with it and one in six counterfeit pills has a lethal dose. This is my son Kyle's story. Christina, Mom of Kyle 9/13/93 - 5/27/22 Forever 28

Heart goes out to you. Thank you for posting. Hope you heal from this pain. 🙏