• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Treatment My story, The drugs have helped me? *confused* :unsure:

e-jester

Bluelighter
Well I hope this is the right place to put this as this is an interesting story.

A bit of a back story, about 15 years ago I was about 25yr old (raving days were behind me did that from about 18-23 plenty of pills lol) pretty fit working hard but noticed body was getting sore and crapping out more often, kept working but looked into it.
Fast forward another 5 years to 2010 and I've been diagnosed with fibromyalgia, hypermobile joints and degenerative spinal problems, lost my job cause I couldn't do it anymore, but managed to get another easier one for 4 years before I couldn't do that either,
quitting in 2014 and now for the past almost 6 years pretty much a downward spiral of anxiety depression medication and all around shittery.

During that time I've been prescribed so many different pharma drugs from Lyrica, to Meloxicam, Duloxetine, Seroquel etc pain killers out the wazoo Tramadol, Palexia, Oxy etc all the shit, nothing really works.

Until now.

I was doing some research on anything to improve mood and read about people having positive life changing experiences using psychedelics like LSD and mushrooms, and also read about therapy sessions with MDMA to help with depression and anxiety.

So I thought why the hell not 🤷‍♂️ did a bit more research into doses and whatnot, obtained some substances, I was actually very lucky to get them from a very knowledgeable person as well who also put me onto supplements such as lipoic acid and 5-htp as well.

I've been taking 1 tab of LSD about 150ug and and anywhere from 100mg-300mg of MDMA on one night every fortnight / 3 weeks over the past 3-4 months now along with the supplements and let me tell you, it has changed my life. :eek:

It's like a veil of darkness has been lifted my my head, I no longer feel as depressed and I have this burning desire to now get up and do something, I've joined and started going to the gym and started eating healthy, I've lost more than 15kg weight and putting on muscle.

My whole body and life has improved, I'm still ironing out some other kinks but I feel if I can continue on this trajectory amazing things will happen.

I hope this is not just temporary 'afterglow' and I hope it's sustainable, I am also seeing a very good psychologist who I've told all this to and he is amazed at the change as I am.

I can't explain it but it's doing me good so I'm a gonna ride it as long as I can.

Do you not feel any comedown after taking the mdma? I know I would

Do you not feel any comedown after taking the mdma? I know I would

Surprisingly not as much as one would think, I have a weird/fast metabolism and certain drugs wear can taper off quite quickly especially MDMA after I take a standard 150mg cap about 2 hours after a small meal I get a good 3-4 hours of feeling + a peak in there somewhere a good dance, then it just kinda, stops and I feel quite sober. 🤷‍♂️

Unless I've re-upped 1/2 way though the session with another 150mg cap I can normally go to sleep after one and feel pretty good the next day, I keep well hydrated with Powerade/Gatorade/Water also take multivit + magnesium + 5htp supplements.

Surprisingly not as much as one would think, I have a weird/fast metabolism and certain drugs wear can taper off quite quickly especially MDMA after I take a standard 150mg cap about 2 hours after a small meal I get a good 3-4 hours of feeling + a peak in there somewhere a good dance, then it just kinda, stops and I feel quite sober. 🤷‍♂️

Unless I've re-upped 1/2 way though the session with another 150mg cap I can normally go to sleep after one and feel pretty good the next day, I keep well hydrated with Powerade/Gatorade/Water also take multivit + magnesium + 5htp supplements.
What time do you take the doses at, I think the lsd alone would keep me up but Ive always had a hard time sleeping

Usually late(r) at night from about 8pm, and yeah I've always had insomnia my self, body has learnt to survive on about 3-6 hours sleep and still function, but now also getting better sleep cause I'm working out during the day spending energy, gears are turning.

If you are in the right place I would suggest that you start taking MDMA less often. Mdma can be very taxing on the system and as it is a stimulant addiction can creep in. If you are on a good trajectory it would be a shame that you deplete your nervous system and do some harm that would need healing. Your inner response to this suggestion (it is a suggestion, not an advice) will tell you imidiatly are you already becoming psychologically addicted to mdma, as that is a real risk.

I am glad that this regimen has served you well and I am not saying you should listen to me. You have said in the title that you are "confused/unsure" so I am giving my opinion.

Take care! :)

Yes I am being sure not to get addicted or abuse the drugs, they are the only thing helping me right now I want to respect them fully, if I need to take longer between sessions I will for sure (y) I just want this fire under my ass not to go out, 10 years I haven't felt like this.