• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Mystery of BU or RU is over and nothing to worry about ok in small doses.

hardtack

Bluelighter
Basically they did exactly what they di with Butylone to Pentylone and well that was excellent but attached so called DI to it like Butylone did and became Di-Butylone. Heart pounder back in the day and not great Empathogen. So it's Di-pentylone but because of that stupid attachment not good in big doses. No big mystery and nothing to be terrified of. :vamp::facepalm::Mario party:😱

Basically they did exactly what they di with Butylone to Pentylone and well that was excellent but attached so called DI to it like Butylone did and became Di-Butylone. Heart pounder back in the day and not great Empathogen. So it's Di-pentylone but because of that stupid attachment not good in big doses. No big mystery and nothing to be terrified of. :vamp::facepalm::Mario party:😱
Sorry, so BU is Di-Butlone?

you doing alright?.. maybe communicate in a way that naive people like me can understand.. please.. bc I have no clue what your talking about.
OK understand first off have to go back little bit and please use that computer look up THE MAN himself who made this all really possible ALexander Shulgin from, California who made all this wonderful RCs and Father of MOLLY- Wrote famous book called --- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PiHKAL .. study all the older RCs and structures ie the hexagonal compositions. When shit METH is made ie forms same way all the RCs do Crystalizes to form the pure structures you end up snorting or bombing what ever. They in turn unlock the NODES in the brain --OK? Like all Drugs do Dope- Heroin, COCAINE, WEED, LSD Acid, plain old Tylenol you name it! Now new RCs do it same way but extra little keys built into them. Again 4 MEC stands for 4 Methyethylcathinone. Cathinones much like amphethamines. But much much safer ! So study them hard .. and study how Brain works what gives you the rush is locked in Brain already. Mr. Shulgin knew all this shit big time and was a Genius. So there you have it but that Attachment I mention is some contact on the molecular structure that unfortunately causes heart racing. OK ? Nobody expect great master himself RIP a good loved man would know that secret. Hell damn Chinese would not know who make it! Thats it in a nutshell ok? Be safe enjoy safely and wisely plz,. Stay healthy and enjoy the fun and live life:rofl::spinning: ...... nice talking!

Last edited:
OK understand first off have to go back little bit and please use that computer look up THE MAN himself who made this all really possible ALexander Shulgin from, California who made all this wonderful RCs and Father of MOLLY- Wrote famous book called --- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PiHKAL .. study all the older RCs and structures ie the hexagonal compositions. When shit METH is made ie forms same way all the RCs do Crystalizes to form the pure structures you end up snorting or bombing what ever. They in turn unlock the NODES in the brain --OK? Like all Drugs do Dope- Heroin, COCAINE, WEED, LSD Acid, plain old Tylenol you name it! Now new RCs do it same way but extra little keys built into them. Again 4 MEC stands for 4 Methyethylcathinone. Cathinones much like amphethamines. But much much safer ! So study them hard .. and study how Brain works what gives you the rush is locked in Brain already. Mr. Shulgin knew all this shit big time and was a Genius. So there you have it but that Attachment I mention is some contact on the molecular structure that unfortunately causes heart racing. OK ? Nobody expect great master himself RIP a good loved man would know that secret. Hell damn Chinese would not know who make it! Thats it in a nutshell ok? Be safe enjoy safely and wisely plz,. Stay healthy and enjoy the fun and live life:rofl::spinning: ...... nice talking!
This really doesn't make a whole lot of sense dude. Do you maybe need to get some sleep and revisit your thoughts when you're sober?

This really doesn't make a whole lot of sense dude. Do you maybe need to get some sleep and revisit your thoughts when you're sober?
Total BULLSHIT addiction! Just stupid term for those who fear to understand or can not control themselves and try to get higher with no education of chemicals and proper usage! Been drinking and drugging for 45 years and life is just perfect . Never homeless, never poor, and never in hospital or in any trouble with crooked law. THE SCUMMIES ....DUMMIES and pathetic LOSERS are the perfect ones you want to preach too on that one!:LOL::geek::geek::geek::eeek::eeek::peperave:

Total BULLSHIT addiction! Just stupid term for those who fear to understand or can not control themselves and try to get higher with no education of chemicals and proper usage! Been drinking and drugging for 45 years and life is just perfect . Never homeless, never poor, and never in hospital or in any trouble with crooked law. THE SCUMMIES ....DUMMIES and pathetic LOSERS are the perfect ones you want to preach too on that one!:LOL::geek::geek::geek::eeek::eeek::peperave:
Okie dokie

Just fyi, pentylone and its methyl derivate is nothing like methylone or a proper roll. Its more like a Beryl weak Version of pentedrone. So rather a plain stimulant.

Honestly, I'm not a native english speaker so in a way I'm more used to understand someone who doesn't express fully in english, I guess.
OP message is not completely clear, that's for sure.
Are we talking about chemicals and molecular positions in cathinones? not sure..
Cathinones are the epitome of vice, are just pure vice, if you like vice, you like cathinones, surely most of are have liked cathinones in one moment of our life-vice-story but I kinda hate them at the moment.
It would be great to have an special room in our house a-la dragon ball where time didn't pass nor our bodies got wasted and toxified by that horrible poisons.. NEP, a-php, 3-mmc... not bad as vices, but very bad for all the rest.

Just fyi, pentylone and its methyl derivate is nothing like methylone or a proper roll. Its more like a Beryl weak Version of pentedrone. So rather a plain stimulant.
Sorry but you little wrong on that one....Methylone had lots of it 2012 to present. In fact I've posted numerous times I used to do the REAL THING hands down in 1990's because way way back then was no RCs or Bath Salts nothing except either PURE REAL THING or PURE BS Bunk was out there. Yeah did the real thing and yeah it was powerful and an awesome experience. But also remember People in General were not as they are today. People were very sociable back then. They had to be ...no Cell phones and tons of activities we take for granted today. NETLFIX , ZOOM , FACETIME and PC GAMES like out of future. Music was engineered then Not copied and fake as hell!!! ....Big $$ and huge gatherings like Raves and Start of Music Festivals. So did the Methylone thing 2012 to the present. Do enough of it and do piss test you will be amazed; it Pops positive for real MDMA. Of course look at structure( MDMC) and then (MDMA) structure --absolutely identical except I think for one difference 2 Methyl attachments with Methylone & that's it. Oh if you had the luxury like those who manage to get allot of good things back then...each RC has different effect as well. Some act like Cocaine and Meth some act like Crack and Meth rush. Some just act like adderall so that in itself is awesome effect...because unlike original Molly you don't have to get the ""FULL BLOWN"" experience when you want to roll a little bit. In my Opinion this is exactly what Shulgin was looking for when he created them and Nichols too.>>>>>:unsure:

Hey I am happy as hell with them and would compare to say a Modern 2022 Corvette doing 160 MPH or real 90's XTC a 2009 Super charged Corvette doing 200 MPH. Same effect just one is more comfortable and refined; that's about it.

Hey been doing plenty of it and well I am pretty happy it replaced MY FAVORITE GIRL FRIEND( 4 MEC) but guess she made me happy back then and tons of Hot dancer GFs ( get all bubbly and running in those high platforms )and music was booming all the good club songs still popular today right this second ;all over the world. ahhhh But hey amazing got the tingling in feet and gurning what No you and I know not MDMC or OLD DAYS MDA OR MDMA.... actually I'm too old for real deal molly. Nah I would special festival or big venue LOL:rofl::headbang::headbang::headbang::In love: but I am very practical and hell it would take days or weeks to tell all fun things from 2006 to now. But I made huge postings and even put Great Music Video but on the forum for Meth users...actually perfect for them but they need music and video of Nitro Top Fuel Pro dragsters. Rollers and RC people need video of Best EDM Eurodance music and Ferrari Enso doing 225 mph down the Auto Bann smoothly. THAT IS MY BEST COMPARISON of real MDMA VS CRYSTAL METH yeah and neither do the magic -_MAGIC KEYS AS I HAVE NOW stated, to the world ...Hey I think some person's in Flying jet fighters or perhaps flying in police cars and no question Roller Coaster enthusiasts unlock it but only for minutes or hour at most and I did too racing Superbikes on the circuit back late 90s. Ever hear of Isle of Man? Oh My GOD They need added fuel tank in the brain for adrenaline and Nor adrenaline in the 1000 unit amounts. No even a jet fighter pilot can relax little but running that course ( This pushes ones brain beyond the envelope at Deadly speeds) and I did Daytona AMA superbike when young.... those bank section sucks you down at 175mph today they run em at 215mph Ducattis --- My heart beat was 156 to 160 or higher and I was drained even in practise runs. But I love to connect and posted allot , so everybody has their good keys and let me know your good experiences ...ok? Thanks

There's so much wrong in this post. I don't even know what to say.

Substituted methcathinones are way worse than amphetamines for the cardiovascular system, especially the MDXX amphetamines.

And no, they don't unlock nodes in your brain. They actually lock things. Most of the drugs we discussed on this bulletin board or forum if you will act by closing down things after they squirted their jizz everywhere.

shugenja stop bashing and taek dive off the high dive OK....or you another commentator only believes what HE THINKS others dictate????? You remind of the guys who looked at a MARINE when I was kid visiting his GF did all the twists and back flips OF THE HIGH DIVE BOARD as local pool ,Oh thats dangerous , Oh that is impossible to learn or He is going to break his back or neck! He did it because he competed in California and ,moved East had awesome skills and lots of training and practise . Lock Nodes W T F>>>? really do really even get any idea of what really happens? Try bodybuilding and yeah cheating way and understand MYO- SYNTHESIS and Protein accretion muscles and yeah they require bio electrical signals and burn out all ATP and fell lock up just like to much METH use and legs ...and well Brain does have nodes and receptors but HEY I DIED remember ? No I told you Moderation and practise what I preach! Real MDMA ie old SAFROLE basically does what BK -MDMA does but stronger and pure thats all I DID IT and well today I'm dead I did not listen just a SPIRIT txting you ! Wanna win my respect DUDE create something NEW not copied by certain ASAIN country off late MR.SHULGIN and NICHOLS. :unsure::ROFLMAO: Look any thing good requires little chance and real time experimentation. Been through real Serotonin Syndrome and not even close to that with this party vape OK? Oh did real XTC and synthetic Cathinone guess what both come up MDA MDMA andAmphetamine on 12 panel. But will take your advise 100% with any Hallucinogens for real. That is not safe in any form my opinion :meowce: Have very Happy New Year and not doing anything but few Bud Ice bottles for New year celebration.
Happy New Year GIF by Omer Studios

Last edited:
shugenja stop bashing and taek dive off the high dive OK....or you another commentator only believes what HE THINKS others dictate????? You remind of the guys who looked at a MARINE when I was kid visiting his GF did all the twists and back flips OF THE HIGH DIVE BOARD as local pool ,Oh thats dangerous , Oh that is impossible to learn or He is going to break his back or neck! He did it because he competed in California and ,moved East had awesome skills and lots of training and practise . Lock Nodes W T F>>>? really do really even get any idea of what really happens? Try bodybuilding and yeah cheating way and understand MYO- SYNTHESIS and Protein accretion muscles and yeah they require bio electrical signals and burn out all ATP and fell lock up just like to much METH use and legs ...and well Brain does have nodes and receptors but HEY I DIED remember ? No I told you Moderation and practise what I preach! Real MDMA ie old SAFROLE basically does what BK -MDMA does but stronger and pure thats all I DID IT and well today I'm dead I did not listen just a SPIRIT txting you ! Wanna win my respect DUDE create something NEW not copied by certain ASAIN country off late MR.SHULGIN and NICHOLS. :unsure::ROFLMAO: Look any thing good requires little chance and real time experimentation. Been through real Serotonin Syndrome and not even close to that with this party vape OK? Oh did real XTC and synthetic Cathinone guess what both come up MDA MDMA andAmphetamine on 12 panel. But will take your advise 100% with any Hallucinogens for real. That is not safe in any form my opinion :meowce: Have very Happy New Year and not doing anything but few Bud Ice bottles for New year celebration.
Incoherent ramblings of someone that doesn't understand science.

Get yourself together man.

Instead of a 12 panel, you should have used marquis, mecke, Liebermann, and Simon.

Hint, Lieberman will show Methcathinones as yellow or orange.

Look have read my posts????? DO i seem like the ZOMBIE disheveled scum that had NO DRUGS in the body even if they manage to find a PURE KILO LMAO lucky they get 10 % from clowns across USA cutting crap with anything on Earth???? YES I have the FULL SPECTRUM KIT including tow others you forgot: ( Mandelin & Froehde). No I have found all that causes the trouble and NOT the KEY .........ie The Chemical so me , a Grand Master had to seek the help of another Grand Master and problem entirely solved! Ok manage to do everyting except one thing main thing of all and it's NO DRUG but is a gas what is the issue ---TELL ME PLEASE ---( yes now I know and 15 dollar problem and it worked ! :unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::no::no::no:

Last edited:
Incoherent ramblings of someone that doesn't understand science.

Get yourself together man.
Yes I agree not entirely but luck came my way after holidays and by luck that's usually how it happens? Make it easier Not the Chem, Not the pipe, Not the pure good clean Dear Park water, to cool it or cleanse it nor the residue which none nor even brand new screen ...so hmmm what could it be>>>???? and yes very very technical chemistry going on so you are right! & I am almost done hacking crap but not from the RC .......but what? ( I was amazed ) No need to test anything NADA a thing NADA a thing....... but something happens wrong VERY VERY BAD and so so so simple.......... what is it>>>??????? 15 dollar solution; thats it ....I KID YOU NOT!:unsure::rolleyes::geek:
The Daily Show Reaction GIF by The Daily Show with Trevor Noah

Last edited: