• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Name someone in the public eye whom you'd REALLY like to fuck VS I'd do anything to get some of that

pinks a man too, cant be muscular or have any traits belong to a man, shes TILF
Over It Ugh GIF by Billboard Music Awards

@darvocet21

What about Ida Paul?

She's a singer from Finland.
They're both singers. Co-incidence? I think not!

Ida Paul was born a man, named Paul Ida.
Changed her name, became Ida Paul.

Then, all these Finnish transphobic mother fuckers came after her so she moved to England and scrambled the letters of her name from Paul Ida to Dua Lipa.

@darvocet21

What about Ida Paul?

She's a singer from Finland.
They're both singers. Co-incidence? I think not!

Ida Paul was born a man, named Paul Ida.
Changed her name, became Ida Paul.

Then, all these Finnish transphobic mother fuckers came after her so she moved to England and scrambled the letters of her name from Paul Ida to Dua Lipa.
Well I'm too tired to investigate this anymore and you know what I don't really give a s***

Obviously, there's a lot of famous (and not so famous) people who look EXTREMELY fuckable. But quite a few have other appealing attributes, such as intelligence and a great personality. Actors, singers, sports figures, scientists...and so on.

So, who really gets your attention and why? What sexy beast would you volunteer to be a sex slave for? Pics would be helpful as well.

For me, it's a metal singer named Will Ramos. Sexy as fuck, but also has an incredibly off the wall sense of humour. I swear to God, if we were alone I'd do anything he asked me to. Absolutely ANYTHING. He looks like he'd be VERY imaginative/freaky in the fuck department.

3Cd1lsU.jpg

Your turn! Inquiring minds want to know...
Josh Homme ❤️

Kaley Cuoco in the Smirnoff commercial. Her and a better bottle of vodka.

Jennifer Garner. But I feel she'd be talking down to me the whole time.