Assignment Need Amphetamine User Input!

SWIM uses adderal, Ritalin, vyvance, and has used meth, MDMA, Cocaine as well as other varieties of uppers. What SWIM likes to do with pills is swollow one and snort one for both the instant and long lasting affect. For the comedown, SWIM feels agitated and tired but can't sleep. He usually takes barbiturates like xannax or a downer or a depressant to sleep it off.

Codeine and kpins lol

From s heavy stim user

Ethylphenidate May be my new fav,,,,next to 4fa.

I haven't enjoyed anything while off meth for many many years. Off of it I have no hobbies or interests like I used to and the person who posted a few before me is absolutely right, it takes years

I've used Dexamphetamine, Methamphetamine, MDMA, MDA, MDEA, DOC(probably not what the asker is looking for but it is a psychedelic amphetamine)

I use methamphetamine intravenously every 1-2 weeks. Usually just one good rush but occasionally a few more but I don't stay up for ages any more. The main reason I use is coz I can't use heroin as I'm on methadone and its too hard to control if I'm just on heroin. I use for 3-4 days and end up miserable for a week.

I can't tolerate consistent meth use. I used pretty heavy for about 9 months and even though I ate and slept every night I ended up crazy. Without fail after either night 2 or 3 my mother and I came to call my behaviour "Treasure Hunting" I couldn't wak anywhere without scanning the entire area with the unshakable belief that i would find something of value. Usually thinking I'd find some xanax or a benzo..... Never did.

I don't go that long anymore. One shot is enough. Any more and its not enjoyable. I only get a rush the first shot.

How I get over side effects and comedowns?
I usually use a benzo or an opiate. Alprazolam and Clonazepam were my choice benzos. 4-6mg of clonazepam or 6-8mg of Alpraz and some great pot and a comfortable lounge and a TV the comedown makes the pills hit hard. Pot will give you trouble keeping your eyes open(I'm experiencing this ATM)
If I wasn't on methadone I would have whatever my tolerance requires worth of heroin, MS-Contin or maybe some oxy formulation(though unlikely coz its weak)

Benzos are nicer with pot I think though. I'm in the process of blunting the after effects of meth right now and 45mg of Valium potentiated with gf juice(so its really affecting me like 60-70mg. It has worked well this time. I didn't even get this smashed with 80mg the other day!

What Amphetamine's you have experience with

Everything I ever heard of except 4-methylaminorex.

What the comedown was like on that certain Amphetamine

In my experience so long as you don't do something stupid or some exotic RC, comedowns are defined by mild physical lethargy and an anxious and more negative version of your emotional space. I've found that once I come down, it's easy to indulge in negative thought patterns and if I don't get out of them quick these can persist for a very long time especially if they are consistent with my more normal thought patterns. For example, when I was young and I had low self esteem and never talked I'd find that speed made me spend 8 hours talking shit then I'd instantly snap into a self reflective hell for a week that is way beyond the worst depression I've ever had. Twenty years later and I hardly ever have anything except mild anxiety and lethargy and I usually know when it's going to be worse.

Would you use this Amphetamine again? Or was the comedown too hellish?

Wrong question for me. I think normality would be too hellish if I could never take amphetamine.

Would you use this comedown solution again?

The easiest solution to bad comedowns I've found is to make your comedown gentler in a better/more stable envrionment and to make sure you don't do something when high that you regret or that makes the experience feel wasted. This means using slower routes of administration such as eating, doing what you intend on the drug, being careful about when and where you come down, taking smaller repeat doses (if you can), and if you've done something stupid or you know it's going to be hard doing a couple of benzos before it develops and sleeping through it. For the more dedicated, you can also identify your comedown thought patterns and snap yourself out of them (other people help in finding these), or work on fixing your self esteem and the reason you take drugs (it may not be good for you in a way you care about). I'm pretty sure it's an accepted standard result that longer lasting drugs with slower ROI are less compulsive (i.e. addictive) and that's partly because they have dose for dose better comedowns. If I didn't take so much speed I would have bothered to get you a reference. Don't follow it too blindly though because very long acting drugs like eatting meth on Friday can easily make a Monday workday for which the only known solution is meth.

Other more drug sensitive or emotionally stable people may have different mileage but amongst myself and the many many people I've done this with the dose and how often it is repeated are almost irrelevant to comedown unless an individual dose, the frequency or total duration is insane. For me, two pills at a club followed by going home alone on a 2 hour train journey is gonna have a longer and far less functional comedown (days) than if I were to take pills through the train journey and spend the next 3 days laughing/having sex till falling asleep snorting coke with my girlfriend. For longer sessions (>2 days) it's important to eat protein before you sleep as sleep is when you make more Catecholamines (such as dopamine) and protein is your main food source. Furthermore, if you smoke/inject and are compulsive you may find your total dose and frequency of dosage does not in any way qualify as sane but that you don't realise this - some people are fine, but it's the reason I have to eat amphetamines.

The emotional element is the only one one worth discussing as the rest is obvious - you just do what you normally do everyday because you don't want to feel terrible. Eating and drinking are always part of not feeling terrible. Drinking a lot of alcohol makes you feel terrible later. Being lost and friendless makes you feel terrible. Sleeping regularly is a good way not to feel terrible, etc. etc.

Amphetamines of experience:
Propylhexadrine
Amphetamine
D methamphetamine

Comedown:
Propylhexadrine; this has the worst comedown, it is the best high though(next to D meth). The body rush of propyl is similar almost identical to MDMA. So the crash is almost identical to MDMA except it only lasts about a day.

How this amphetamine is:
This amphetamine is the SHIT. I can have a goodnight ingesting two benzedrex cottons and tweakin the fuck out on these. The feel so fucking good ( the body rush you get from these are to DIE FOR!!!!!) this feels almost like combining MDMA, and D meth. You roll really hard on the initial rush from the cottons, but the rush isn't continuous like MDMA. It comes in rushes of euphoria that hit you when your body releases a lot of seratonin (they will hit you when you are in an happy situation, like seeing a girl you like, or being in a conversation.) then after an hour or two of rushes of euphoria, it will mellow out to a hard almost similar to meth tweak. Most people believe this perticular amphetamine to be dirty, and scummy. I totally disagree! It is MY FAVORITE.

Comedown solution:
The comedown is similar to MDMA but only lasts a day. I just take it easy the day after honestly

Amphetamines:
Dexedrine Spansules and tablets
Dextrostat 5 and 10 mg tabs
Desoxyn Gradumet 15 mg
generic Desoxyn (methamphetamine hcl from mylan)
Adderall 30 mg tablets and 30 mg XR more than once
MDMA

Stimulants: Caffeine, Cocaine, Ritalin, Focalin.

Comedown from a certain dose: Adderall Rage where you just take too much and then want to rage on everyone because you are out of them and they are set and stole most of yours. Eat like a horse.

then:
a vape of some dank bud, 3-4 mg Klonopin, 5 mg Haldol, Melatonin, Magnesium, beer

Advice: It helps for me to keep obsessing so I can be fine when it all wears off. And sleep for two days.

Last edited:
The amphetamine I have experience with is Ritalin, and Adderall. The comedown is a little harsh for me. I feel groggy and tired. Yes, I would use that Adderall again, as long as I can keep some for emergency, so the comedown wouldn't be so bad. If I had enough to bypass the comedown, I'd be in perfect shape. I would either, go to sleep or eat something. It would go away and I'd be able to sleep without my body aching. I'd try to do a different way, eat first and then do some. If I come up with a different way, I'll let you know.

• What Amphetamine's you have experience with.
I currently have a prescription for Adderall. I have though been using different kinds of amphetamines over the past couple years. In my experience I've used Adderall, Vyvanse, Concerta, and Benzedrex if that counts.

• What the comedown was like on that certain Amphetamine
It depends on the amount I take. The comedown from Adderall is always bad for me, I feel agitated, lots of anxiety, slightly tired, and want to be alone. (on 20+mg ) Vyvanse usually is an easy comedown for me, I typically don't feel it unless I take a ridiculous amount of it. Benzedrex crash was pretty fucking bad, just a general feeling of emptiness.

• Would you use this Amphetamine again? Or was the comedown too hellish?
I occasionally use Adderall still, just when I have a bad day or if I didn't sleep the night before, I take it to give me an extra kick to get me through. I wouldn't do benzedrex again though, the taste is disgusting and makes my body feel weird on the inside, like I'm consuming bleach or something... amphetamines comedowns are always bad when you take too much. Coming down from 70mg of adderall when I had no tolerance was hell, I'd never take that amount again. I limit myself to 15mg a day though, so it's not bad.

• How you dealt with that comedown
Secluding myself is what I used to do, my comedowns aren't as bad anymore because I take either 5htp or l-tyrosine to help, l-tyrosine seems to help more. EDIT- I used to use either opiates or benzos to help me come down. Benzos did the trick, opiates got me higher and I ended up falling asleep fairly quickly.

• Would you use this comedown solution again?
5htp and l-tyrosine all the way B) ... only because probation, if not I would do either opiates or benzos. Alcohol is my only option now and it just makes me slightly nauseous.

I am a long-time user of crystal meth and sometimes adderall. Personally, I find coming down off meth is much easier and smoother. When I'm coming down from adderall I feel intense anxiety and agitation but it's not bad enough to keep me from doing it. With meth there is only mild anxiety and agitation so if you don't have a way to get rid of it, it's not too hard to ride it out. The most effective method I have found to ease the discomfort is to take temazepam. For me it takes away the edginess without ending the high. Then I am able to enjoy the experience all the way to the end. Other pharmaceuticals that have helped are geodon and trazadone but they can eliminate the rest of the high. I'll take temazepam when the edginess kicks in (about two or three hours before the high ends). When the high is over I take the geodon and trazadone to help me fall asleep. It makes the whole ride super smooth and pleasant. My recommendation is to only take as much temazepam as you are prescribed or would be if you had a prescription. (To give you an idea, I have a very high tolerance and my prescription strength is commonly accepted as the maximum amount which is 60 mg. but I know many of you have doctors that are considerably more generous). So if you are one of the fortunate ones with a low tolerance you might want to start at 10 mg. and see how it goes.

Pre game. Carb load from wheats, oats. Protein- They say the egg is the perfect protein for a reason. It has evey amino acids, you ever need so eat up some hard boiled dippy, whatever. yogurt. Great in helping with the iron and zinc that gets raped from your body from using amp. L-tyrosine is basically Dopamine. So if you want to feel good at the start and also help continue that feeling pre load on L-tyrosine, And make sure to continue to get iron, Zinc, and Proteins. Fruits are good for blood sugars. and Melatonin and 5-HTP while your crashing to help your brain replace serotonin. Ight guys work in 2 hours have lot to do! Stay Safe and Have fun guys!

What Amphetamine's you have experience with?

Cocaine, MDMA, MDA, phentermine, and methamphetamine.

What the comedown was like on that certain Amphetamine?
All of them are similar in tiredness, some irritability, hunger, aches from overworked muscles, headaches at times. The worst comedown episode I had was when I was doing coke everyday along with MDMA once or twice a day too. I had an uncontrollable crying fit that lasted for 5 hours. I was sick for a couple days after and then I felt ok pretty quickly.
Meth causes the most aches and pains, probably. Sore muscles, throat, headache, etc. The hardest one that I had to kick was phentermine. I was prescribed it by a doctor for weight loss and I took it daily for 5 months. The recovery took me almost 3 weeks before I wasn't a zombie every day. I didn't have any emotional issues though.

Would you use this Amphetamine again? Or was the comedown too hellish?
I would use them all again. I love uppers. Knowing what to expect, preparing and just having a strong will to deal with it works well for me.

How you dealt with that comedown...
Sleep is an obvious one. Some caffeine if you have to be awake is quite useful. Aspirin for aches and pains. As much stress reduction around me as possible. Staying out of hot weather. Eating certain foods really helps. I have a list that I usually keep in the house. Almond milk, string cheese, peanut butter, fig bars, steak, whole food green drink like Naked brand, bananas, cereal, cheesecake, whole grain bread with nuts, Morningstar Farms sausage patties, Salmon burgers, ice cream, triscuits, and gummi vitamins, which I take a lot of. Tons and tons of water...constantly.
I always take a really nice shower and scrub well so that my skin doesn't bother me.
Methylphenidate has been helpful before. I had some 16mg ones left over from my son using them. He didn't need them anymore and I used a couple once. Quite helpful. Didn't do a lot but it took the edge off the tiredness and irritability. Hmmm, sometimes sex will help the comedown too. Masturbation will help me sleep if I really have to stop abruptly.
One of the most helpful things for me is to actually take a small amount of methamphetamine when the comedown gets really bad. Not enough to do much....but it will smooth things out so that you don't feel miserable for hours. Kind of like using a ladder rather than jumping.

Would you use this comedown solution again?
I do use it every time, or a combo something like it. It works quite well for me.

What Amphetamine's you have experience with.
meth,mdpv,a-pvp (most used),mdma,2-fma,pentadrone,
What the comedown was like
meth-,ild for me only ever used a verry small amounts
mdpv-very compulsive craved the drug more then any thing
a-pvp- was hellish for me craveings like i never felt before needed benzos and weed had to lock meself in a room for three days this was after a very long 7 month ride useing at least a gram a day maybe more vapeing off tin foil.
mdma- not bad nice after glow.
pentadrone- never really had a come down
Yhe vegorecept k hade taken my fenalysin amfetamin 92.8%
Annars förstår jag kicken och längden å påtändningen

@mal3volent that last post takes you to some random ass pron link if you copy and paste the first 4 words. Can you change "Joey" to the e-mail associated with this one please and change this to the jabber or whatever is needed. I'm just gonna hang out with this account until that happens. "Joey's Next" can be burned too.;

My building burned down two nights ago.. My life has been amazing. I'll post more on that in the Lounge.